Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rude LVL 50 players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I challenge this community to keep a thread on-topic for 10 pages straight!
    Ya that's probably not happening, Except the guilds section AEO guild I believe, and the sue the person above you thread as well as the ban the person above you thread. Probably all the forum games for that matter. I probably just made a lot of grammar errors just then, but right now I have been rather stress lately. Just incase if you noticed my posts have been getting less punctual, grammatically correct, and legible.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Too late...
    I know this ship has sailed, but could try on another thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Did anyone know that they make bacon flavored spray cheese?
    Bacon milkshake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

this is hillarious... what were we talking about?
    I stand for one thing so I dont fall for everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All this could be avoided if they made their own map and lock the dam door. Whether they asked nicely or not. Maybe they sbould put all the bosses on one map in an area. Parents spoil their children by giving them a smartphone. I have played many mmo's that today are ghost towns cause the players cant control themselves so new players dont stay or even join.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidis57 View Post
    All this could be avoided if they made their own map and lock the dam door. Whether they asked nicely or not. Maybe they sbould put all the bosses on one map in an area. Parents spoil their children by giving them a smartphone. I have played many mmo's that today are ghost towns cause the players cant control themselves so new players dont stay or even join.
    Ok let me list the scenarios for you. Just pointing it out there for you... I'm legally under the U.S. Constitution still considered a kid. So I believe I apply under that generalization you stated in your post "Parents spoil their children by giving them a smartphone"

Scenario One: Public Map that can't be locked

Scenario Two: Friends are busy right now... So said person makes an unlocked game, and hopes to find a good team. (Getting rid of the bad players in the process)

Scenario Three: The host simply does not like a locked game, and hold the right to freely choose who he/she wants in his/her party

Please don't generalize people... Case Closed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I challenge this community to keep a thread on-topic for 10 pages straight!
    Haha...good one Les!
    Yes'r I'm a real girl and no I don't have any gold to give you, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omerojs View Post
    Well Vaelma, i would definitely love to play sometime with you, I am not sure how to add you or who are u in the game but anyway... actually i am an Engineer from Colombia living in Taiwan.. lol... so my play time is my night time which is normally everyone's else day time.. i still play during my day sometimes on the weekends.. the problem is that when i play there are not many people playing at the same time so i dont get much help..

well this thread turned out to be kind of controversial, by no means i am crying over it but i do like to see that there is a lot of people in my situation thinking in a similar way.. actually i have no idea what is the green stuff you guys talk about that you can farm in the fridge lvl, i have no idea how to get it or what is it for... i guess ill have to play more to find out lol... recently i have been trying to make a bear, he is on lvl 16 now and growing slowly..
    normally when i play with the Mage i try to play lvls where i have to sharpen my skills to survive with or without help, i will even go to higher lvls to improve my skills on killing and running for your life lol.. id love to have another player with me to help a bit lol.. actually i am dragging my younger brother into the game but he is always busy with work stuff, i used to play MU online with him before i came to Taiwan 6 years ago but here its in Chinese and i cannot read it lol.. when i am with the bear i love when a higher lvl mage joins and heals while i kill so when i use the mage i sometimes like to join low lvls just to help others with the healing !!

question, what would be consider an "Elite dungeon"?
    Omerojs, go to friends tab and "Add name" (Vaelma is my character) and she is pally. I will add you also, when we add a name, it becomes a friend request and you have to accept or reject.

I am on at different times as I split my time between Hawaii and Texas (4 hour time differenc Central Time. I only play at night. I don't know the time difference in Taiwanland lol.

Someone answered your Elite Dungeon question....hope it clarified for you.

See you ingame!
    Last edited by Vaelma; 01-25-2011 at 02:29 AM.
    Yes'r I'm a real girl and no I don't have any gold to give you, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    You do realize about 85% if mynas gen died out because ao3 was too damn hard for them right?
    Now that you mentioned it..WOW :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx Vaelma, see you in game !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omerjos i maybe can help ya in game tomorrow.
    Not all lv50s are rude and are bitches... Well some trollers and farmers.. negative comment makers(me..) are tho. lol.
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am an American living in the Philippines so my play is usually while most others are sleeping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey bladesword, is that your in game name? mine is omewiz... not sure if its typed in capital letters ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Auris View Post
    I really need help! I love this game and a few days ago some kid said he wanted to buy my laser wand of cosmos for 10k and I said no because it's worth more so he called me gay and reported me( don't know how many times!). Now it says that I am banned forever! Someone please help me and telle what to do. O hope to be playing this game again soon!*
    P.S. If you don't want to post me on this thread then email me at*auris.j1996@yahoo.com
    Omg this is like the 18th time you posted this! No wonder you were banned! Now you're on the right track to getting forum-banned as well.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Was in the hidden ice cave earlier, and the green ice sword dropped. The guy who got it had obviously had no idea of the value, and someone asked him for it for free. I'm sorry, but that's just plain dirty for someone who knows the value to straight up ask for something of that value. And before you ask if he could've used it or not, the asker was a mage.

the REAL jersey shore not that crap from the tv
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

here's my two cents... if the dungeon is your map.... let them insult you and then at the boss, when they finally make it there still flinging insults... boot them. nothing in my mind could make them more p'd off than bashing a low level character all the way to the boss and then getting kicked out of the map with a message like "you deserved it"
    Orlox (51) Archer - Zombified (56) Enchantress - Murdalyzer (55) Warrior Frightmare(20) Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well i am lvl 46 now... so i dont get that issue anymore with lvl 50 telling me that i am weak!!! but anyway it didnt really bother me, i just felt like the comunity had to realize there was a problem and maybe now its better!!!

actually last time i was playing in AO2 and there was a player lvl 23 sticking around, not doing anything at all besides walking near the fighting areas... i simply sent him a message saying that due to extremely good help i had to boot him because i feel i cannot do anything or kill anyone if he continues to help like that

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I once had someone join one of my plasma pyramid games when i was lvl 43. This player was a 50. Cyber void birdie with a blaster, you guys already know... Anyways, he caught up to me, mind you i was alone, and made my nuking a little faster. I thought "cool, this awesome-looking lvl 50 helping me out." I was there for XP, nothing more. I did know that pinks were worth more than anything else, so i would usually hang onto them until i set time aside to sell them. Well we get to one of the alien bosses-I forget which one-and we both slaughter him in about 45 seconds. Well guess what happened? I got a pink, he got a green or something. Guess what happens next? Yeah, he asks "can i have that please?" And I said "Sorry bruh, I got the drop, I sell my pinks." then he starts getting all butt-hurt about it and insults me, referring to my sexual orientation and my mother irl. I simply booted him with the reason "Is that anyway to convince someone to give you their drops?"

i fist-bumped myself afterwards
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    I once had someone join one of my plasma pyramid games when i was lvl 43. This player was a 50. Cyber void birdie with a blaster, you guys already know... Anyways, he caught up to me, mind you i was alone, and made my nuking a little faster. I thought "cool, this awesome-looking lvl 50 helping me out." I was there for XP, nothing more. I did know that pinks were worth more than anything else, so i would usually hang onto them until i set time aside to sell them. Well we get to one of the alien bosses-I forget which one-and we both slaughter him in about 45 seconds. Well guess what happened? I got a pink, he got a green or something. Guess what happens next? Yeah, he asks "can i have that please?" And I said "Sorry bruh, I got the drop, I sell my pinks." then he starts getting all butt-hurt about it and insults me, referring to my sexual orientation and my mother irl. I simply booted him with the reason "Is that anyway to convince someone to give you their drops?"

i fist-bumped myself afterwards
    That totally deserves a fist bump.

Similar story except its a pro with a noob.

I made a alt and had 3 people power leveling me in plasma, I forgot to lock it so some random lvl 46 myna's gen with 200 kill and 700 deaths come wandering in. He starts screaming "NOOOOOB! BOOT THE NOOOB!!! BOOT HIM BOOT HIM BOOT HIM NOOOOOB!" I was level 16, I also had 2,600 kills and zero deaths, so I booted him with reason "from the lvl 15 with better stats then you" I felt accomplished.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been kinda having problems with this game myself. Im level 48 int mage. I feel like I know the game even though I've only been playing since early january. I had no problems getting in groups full of people in ao2 and leveled pretty quick and learned how to play. Im usually the mage doing alot of work healing and damagewise.

So now I can only get exp in ao3 areas but for some reason there's this drastic lack of 48-49 players. Every single trials group I join is full of 50s that look at me like a leper. I can tag along in maybe one of 5 attempts to join a game. Other times im immediately booted. My question is why make a public game then if a 48 is too low a level?

Its really offputting if that's the majority end game community for this game. I understand I can make my own games but nobody ever joins a 48 in crush the keeper. I havent made any actual friends in the game so maybe its my fault. I don't feel like the touch screen medium really lends itself to communication all that well.

To new players I think most 50s in game are aloof and focused on their own cliques. I don't understand why there's this big noob/leet mentality with this game. Its not really that involved of a rpg. Im starting to just assume that a large portion of players are teenagers.

Yes im rambling.