Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
I had a twink in your guild and was inactive for maybe one month, I logged back in the other day and I had been kicked. Was very disappointed because IFA really is a jewel amongst trash and I love/loved the no drama aspect. Ive since sold all my equips and given up twinking as I felt like I had been kicked for no reason and also I was not wanted by you (my friends) anyway thanks for buying the perfect mage helm it will go towards my endgame character. Good luck to you, Ithur, Black, Butter, Salti, Ihimi, Weo, Folo, Omzz, and everyone else who makes IFA so awesome.
So sry to hear that Idly, i believe it's saltiest that kicked you out........I cant really blame him, i juz wish u can accept my apology and my explaination. As i said, as time passes, more and more seem-to-be-nice players joined us ended up being pure protection seeker, zombies and even spy. So saltiest decided to kick all the players mentioned above and we had some arguement on this later on. In the end....he told me : if the 'zombie' i kicked is ur fren, as a fren i believe they wont get frustrated on this and will understand my doing'. Tat convinced me......and so i go along with it until you mention it...

my apology to u is beyond words of expression. I juz hope you will enjoy the along the game and pay us a visit if u will, we will gang saltiest together days and nights! hahaha. and ofc, with this incident i will learn it as my lesson, this shall not happen again.

Most importantly, take care my fren and it's been my pleasure to know you!

Best regards!

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e