Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Bulwark please

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Lol@ThisDiscussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    1) Dude seriously???!? Do you think you can beat a fully geared warrior? Killing some afk's doesn't mean you can kill all. Oh well, just try to fight some good tanks. And can you just PM me the name of those tanks having arcane ring+Maul those you already beat in 1v1? Can I have a video pls.
    2) Game is balanced. If you think mage is underpowered, go make a warrior.
    3) Just accept the fact Warriors > Mages.
    1.) Just to name a few - barzagli, triplewarrior, drjester, angeldevil, etc. Want more? PM me. I don't need a video to have to prove it to you, ask people yourself.
    2.) I probably have more warriors than you do, including my endgame warrior which you obviously don't know about it seems.
    3.) I can't accept the fact that warriors > mages because it's not true. Please post a quote from a dev or someone where it says it's supposed to be warriors > mages > rogues > warriors, because there is none, tyvm.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    1.) Just to name a few - barzagli, triplewarrior, drjester, angeldevil, etc. Want more? PM me. I don't need a video to have to prove it to you, ask people yourself.
    2.) I probably have more warriors than you do, including my endgame warrior which you obviously don't know about it seems.
    3.) I can't accept the fact that warriors > mages because it's not true. Please post a quote from a dev or someone where it says it's supposed to be warriors > mages > rogues > warriors, because there is none, tyvm.
    If you seriosuly killed these nubs then I was right for them its gear>skill

Come vs me best of 10 if you kill me once I'll giv u 300k!

No joke pm me your in game name and I'll contact you !

Also I have no arcane ring or samael so should be easy for you haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    FYI I have 6 capped accounts, 3, 2 mage 1 rogue. I have 4 twink warriors at level 15, 12 , 23 and level 31(Using maul). Got more than this? I have fought a lot of mages, and seriously, if we have equal gear, he can't even take me below 30%. You saying this because , wariors in lvl 41 are using lvl 36 mythics right? Let the next season come and Prove your statement pls.
    List of the above mentioned warriors, let them see this post. You killed them once in 10 fights? And the AL PvP system is: Warrior>Mage, ROgue> Warrior and Mage> Rogue, you know why? Because it is true and it is real. This is what I'm talking about players having the same gear(Myth with myth likewise). If a warrior with arcae ring and glaive loses to a mage in 1v1 (LOL!!!)! I'll advice him to learn PvP.

That's it, just face it buddy, Warriors>Mages even if you use your SKILLS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by - Samdegreat View Post
    If you seriosuly killed these nubs then I was right for them its gear>skill

Come vs me best of 10 if you kill me once I'll giv u 300k!

No joke pm me your in game name and I'll contact you !

Also I have no arcane ring or samael so should be easy for you haha
    He is bragging with proves.
    Sure in a overall match instant will never win but in 10 rounds he can win 1-4 times vs a war. Stun locks heal fails ecc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

No offense guys, but...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  111.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

If you have nothing to add to a discussion and want everyone to shut up start the silence first by shutting up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

who want video of pvp duel ?
    Instant vs Ishx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    Instant vs Ishx

Arry vs ish too thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

If tank goes jugg/axe/skysmash/bulwark charge/hor/repeat it's gg for *any* mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Instant vs Ishx
    Waaa I'm ready!!! I got my camtasia ready as well lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

My Popcorn is ready
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet:1834981
    Instant vs Ishx
    Waaa I'm ready!!! I got my camtasia ready as well lol
    Ill record xD
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I went pvp last night and I'm bulwark user I didn't get a single kill. Oh yeah way to overpowered.. somebody said drop bulwark damage 10% lol at this cuz that was more than it was buffed in the first place. I don't enjoy barely getting kills (but I'm not full of rage like most pvpers) but face it u gotta have friends to 1v1 with that let you kill em 10 times cuz atm at pvp very few respectful people I asked all over and if I try 1v1 I get jumped and died 100%. Leave bulwark alone stop ruining fun for people.

Btw I use bulwark mythic set ring legendary amulet and Singe pet which got buffed too and I die more than kill if I kill at all. I have to have good back up and clash going on to manage any kills(help from other classes/players). I so hope you debuff me so I am able to suck a little more than I do already(sarcasm)

what I did see though is I was stunned a lot died because I couldn't heal I tried to charge bulwark as much as possible (so i could better understand why people were complaining) which very few hits landed and when they did hmm nobody died. If bulwark beats you then...the warrior has skills. I wouldnt go too extreme on this I'm sure STS can really test anything so using bulwark war and a mage (altho its hsrd to 1v1 at pvp at 41 period, so thats a snowballs chance in hawaii) they can battle and see its not about bulwark being too strong, its just that now it works better. But you can't test bulwark 1v1 without a controlled situation.

Before bulwark fix I went pvp with bulwark mages and rogues slayed me always which kept me from playing pvp. I just start after bulwark fix. cuz yes! I finally I got a weapon worth 41 mythic status and now its to op...
    mages are strong rogues 1 hit and it takes a skilled warrior to kill anybody.

Props to those warriors that manage to slay well with bulwark but for me I gotta find a respectful fight with eqaul Gear without being jumped to have a real chance 1v1 but you just get jumped always cuz people at lvl 41 just beg for +kdr and they don't care how cheap they fight to do so.

Its ok I die some its pvp and there are better players than me out there but I wish everybody would see that, sometimes its best to say good fight and move on. I do it even when I get hanged and I leave respectfully before they do it again(which is about all I do at pvp til I got good backup).

Lower all damage output at pvp by a % if you must but don't make a mythic lesser (for any class) so unskilled players get easy kills. Bulwark isn't arcane ring in my hand but at all other lvls I've played at pvp mages are weak vs warriors. So why should they beat warrior at 41 and rogues best us too?
    Last edited by spimeslam; 09-20-2014 at 09:56 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to spimeslam For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    My Popcorn is ready
    Been there done that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    1) 3) Just accept the fact Warriors > Mages.
    I do not accept this assertion and neither should you. Would you just accept it as fair should a rogue kill you 90% of the time? Would Rogues just accept it as fair if mages actually killed them 90% of the time? Any class should have an equally sporting chance against any other class. The old Warr>Rogue>Mage>Warr assertion is purely and acceptance of piss poor programming.

Since Shield is not so much a skill as it is a requirement in order to survive the first hit mages, for all practical arguments, have only three skills to the other classes four. Adding a reliable curse to a weapon is essentially providing a 5th skill free of charge. If the curse had the same rare occurance that the procs on other weapons had then this would make it just another dynamic to the game that we would adapt to. Making it a very common occurance, on the other hand, is what we are complalining about. Make the root proc on the gun proc at the same rate as the Bulwark and I bet you won't think this argument was so unfounded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Nobody had problems with the fact that bulwark had curse (atleast i heard none) til it was fixed and brought up to par with the other mythic. This proves it isn't just about the proc. People want to make it to where warrior don't have a chance at pvp without the lower lvl hard hitting mythical or arcane maul and it isn't as good as mages curse skill if it was I'd agree with a lot of what's said here.

Its hard to land bulwark proc and if it were just small chance it don't even make it much worth charging bulwark except in pve. Pavise process was already removed from pvp and I suppose nobody will be happy til same is done with bulwark. (I see people with glaive and they have 2.5k to 2.7k armor what chance does a bulwark tank stand against that) I have 2.3k armor and I need every bit of power that is currently there to get any kills at all. Lvl cap 41 will leave warriors with nothing but legendaries to fight with in pvp.

Boost something else for mage but leave bulwark as it is I could agree with. If bulwark is weakened then I think its time another class has their proc removed from pvp. It isn't fair warriors get shafted when it comes to their weaponry.. rogue and mage weapons are always better in pvp than the lower lvl mythic but every other turn for warrior is disappointment.

I agree it should be fair but not at the cost of taking abilities from the lowest damage output class that always gets the short stick.

Lets say curse is removed and the heal proc too because if we want we could argue that the heal proc should be on the mages weapon because it isn't just a self heal. And lets give warrior same proc as lvl 31 weapon and disable (or disable curse leave heal) from pvp how much would bulwark be worth value wise as of usability.
    While all other classes get shafted. Procs are meant to give you special powers that you wouldnt be able to do that are outside the box of your classes capabilities. At sometime every class gets its chance to shine but atm I dont see much difference with classes except that if somebody had arcane ring.

The only way I can say to fix this is don't make it a curse but rather heavy bleeding that hits the same damage over time. And let go of the fact that the current bulwark proc that is escapable by not attacking. So u just take heavy bleed and you can't compare to curse because it isn't done as u take damage like reflect. Rather than the mini curse would you rather have heavy bleed that is unavoidable. Lets not forget its a new mythic weapon.take the idea of how the damage is done and you can't compare it to curse... at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex:1834956
    If tank goes jugg/axe/skysmash/bulwark charge/hor/repeat it's gg for *any* mage.
    Wut nab starts with jugg

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Trolls trolls trolls

Mages have 2 choices of weapons (both expensive) Elon gun or kershal, anything else is eliminated faster than the speed of light in pvp

Wars have the usual maul and glaive but also magma claymore which is superbad and i see claymore warriors kill many better geared players of ALL classes

Im glad the bulwrak is finally something warriors want but giving it that curse is just not fair, giving the war weap the mages best pvp skill, give me aimed shot or jug please

I dont mind too much with bulwrak having increased dmg/dps but dang it when im cursed i become even weaker in pvp

Troll all you want usual trolls but theres fair and theres unfair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Instant doesn't mind the bulwark getting buffs, the buffs should be there as it was a disappointing myth weapon for warrior. Warriors needed it.
    What bugs instant or most of main mages is, warriors getting a mage skill as a proc.
    Maybe a solution would be removing the curse proc and adding bit more damage to the bulwark.
    Or other procs which is more of warrior stuffs like ignore 20% incoming damages or 100-150 armor added which stacks with other armor buffs etc etc