Thread: PVP - the proper way

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i see that ppl with other poin of view are immature and against fair play. Ok. But remember few things.
    Posts and threads like this wont change anything. Mostly becouse only 10-20% of all game population read forums. And not all of them care about u guys write here.
    I play games for a long time now.
    Ive spend plenty of hours on both pvp and pve. And honestly PvP here is one of the worst systems ever. Thats why u start talkin about fair play and rest of this. Just look at CTF. Alway I join im not sure if i play ctf or its just tdm on other map.
    Another problem is why the hell game allow us to start game with 4vs1? Ita not fault of ppl that they want to win and get higher rank in leaderboards. Ppl play unfair becouse game give them ability to do that

And most annoing thing in PvP: unballanced gear system. I know that arc/myth eq was designed to be bis but its riddicolus. I cant kill anyone in bis legen set. In1vs1 ok i have a little chance if my opponent is noob, but if he have a little skill in pvp i have no chance.

Ppl want to Guild vs Guild. Ok thats can be hard to implement, but we can start with simple Join as party option.
    And thats just a top of the mountain.

Srsly guys go and play other games and see how PvP looks like.
    Last edited by b2kite; 09-25-2014 at 07:22 AM.