Thread: Remember when...you were a noob - kind mentors or funny stories...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I first started playing, I was pretty confused.

I thought going into the portal was finishing a quest, and it took me to level 30ish to understand what the Balefort 19/19 meant(etc).

I also couldn't figure out how mages were equipping Sword, and bows.

I didn't know there was a "Join game" button to find all active games until about level 30.
    I bought a Lucky Elixer with my first 3k thinking it was permanent and was irate when it wore off.

I fought a boss in Forest Haven and figured it would respawn, waited literally an hour while the game was on just watching for a re-spawn. -.-

At level 38 (after leeching Crush the Keeper for several runs without an elixer), I wrote a GIGANTIC 3 page front/back list of around 350 items and they're prices and stood around Balefort for about a week straight trying to sell them before realizing that level 50 greens/whites/purples don't sell. (Metallic caps were 10k each in the cs, I had like 14 of them, I thought I was LOADED)

When I hit level 50, I was SHOCKED that I was considered poor with 200k. xD

I sort of miss being new to this game, it seemed so vast and confusing. I remember the first time I got platinum I joined games and was aw-stuck by the new content I just purchased. This game is so aluring to newer players.
    Last edited by Refriedchicken; 01-28-2011 at 11:34 AM.