Quote Originally Posted by prosecute View Post
Lol burn chill, and pod lol..smh..tbh since we speaking straightforward i think any player on that list can squawable you. You don't even reach half the people on skill based.. Then again not tryna start anything (;
Lol soo raid since we're going there even tho I never said anything about my skill level let's go there. I've farmed you, laun, avo, drao, allowance,burn, hoboe( we homes now tho), warned many times..., bunny, carluess, warrork, peanutchu. And people still try going on and saying "pod you're not even half as good as the twink community " this is why I say I need to screen shot everything although now by saying this I'm sure you'll post screen shots, of Me in your kill feed, but every time you do that you forget to mention its 2v1 or 3v1
Lol burn chill, and pod lol..smh..tbh since we speaking straightforward i think any player on that list can squawable you. You don't even reach half the people on skill based.. Then again not tryna start anything (;