Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HUGE Halloween Event Coming Soon to Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Ikr but i am too tired to carry on a logic explanation of how this event is a step forward into a FTP direction. Its not perfect ok, but Rome wasnt built in a day.
    I totally understand what u r saying I was jus pointing out that tarlok event was way more fun for the majority of the player and was a HUGE step forwad for the f2p player as well as the paying ones. These events being sort of a step backward from that. That event got everybody working together on an actual quest. Was loads of fun for everybody.

I wasnt trying to argue with u persay, but imo they have ideas that they implemented before that are much better than the current event system that is being implemented.

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

2. The Following User Says Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyPepper View Post
    first of all- game was meant to be played trough maps and the main target was to level up not to disable xp gain and kill new players in pvp.

Second of all - endgame is the most played lvl..
    we twinks - just made lower level pvp toons because we propably cant afford endgame. (not talking about the ones that got bored from endgame)

Game is meant to be the way that you level up.. AND NOT SIT IN LOWER LEVEL PVP KILLING NEWBIES ( i mainly play at 26 and there are not much newbies) so that's why they make most of the stuff for endgamers.

Sry if it's hard to understand~ english isn't my first language
    I understand the game is meant to play at cap lvl but if it was only intented for that there would be no option to disable xp gain. And you say endgame is the most played lvl i believe that to be true also so therefore id say yous farmthe most newbies its easier to get max twink gear then it is endgame gear so theres more even players on low lvls it comes down to skill more and less of who has the most arcane mythics cuz most endgamers cant afford to max so yous farm more newbies if anything. And i dont really farm newbies i vs and gw rather merch than farm newbies i play lower lvls because i think it takes more skill cuz most players are maxed only time it takes skill on endgame wen you oppent has just as much arcane mythics as you do or you could consider anyone with less a newbie a easy kill im just saying theres not enough gear being made for low lvls thats my argument and this argument has been made many times before are weapons have been op for a year plus depraved capt axe etc etc endgamers get gear left and right while we sit back and get a new vanity how is that fair wen theres almost as big a endgame community as twink community i understand sts is swamped with new improvements ideas and all that i just feel for the most part we were forgotten along the way

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    I understand the game is meant to play at cap lvl but if it was only intented for that there would be no option to disable xp gain. And you say endgame is the most played lvl i believe that to be true also so therefore id say yous farmthe most newbies its easier to get max twink gear then it is endgame gear so theres more even players on low lvls it comes down to skill more and less of who has the most arcane mythics cuz most endgamers cant afford to max so yous farm more newbies if anything. And i dont really farm newbies i vs and gw rather merch than farm newbies i play lower lvls because i think it takes more skill cuz most players are maxed only time it takes skill on endgame wen you oppent has just as much arcane mythics as you do or you could consider anyone with less a newbie a easy kill im just saying theres not enough gear being made for low lvls thats my argument and this argument has been made many times before are weapons have been op for a year plus depraved capt axe etc etc endgamers get gear left and right while we sit back and get a new vanity how is that fair wen theres almost as big a endgame community as twink community i understand sts is swamped with new improvements ideas and all that i just feel for the most part we were forgotten along the way
    Well... at endgame there is new 10m+ mythic weapon every once in a while... you want to pay for new weapons at twink levels all the time?
    AND second of all... you said you dont kill newbies but you vs and gw a lot... if u can do vs and gw and get kills from it. Doesnt sound like u have bad gear. So why do you need more gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Dont need more gold. and no i wouldnt mind paying for a new weapon i dont think to many low lvls would have a problem with this seeing as how this is are main complaint. Just saying ive prob seen like 10 or so rings come out for endgame and im still usuing a cobalt from a year ago there is a lack of gear being made for low lvls im not saying we need something new everytime endgamers get something but i think the gap between is alil too long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This recipe requires crafting elements + 3 lesser chests, and will give you a chance to receive the following items:<br />
    <br />
    - Legendary Halloween Bone Armor<br />
    - Mythic Halloween Weapons from 2013 (Scaled to higher levels)<br />
    - Halloween Amulet<br />
    - Undead Wrathjaw Pet Egg<br />
    - Energy<br />
    - Gold<br />
    - Tokens<br />

Is the hallowen amulet for all lvl or endgame only?
    Last edited by alongcay; 10-19-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bonesaw not upgradeable for 41? Good
    Dont make upgrade its market crash again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Dont need more gold. and no i wouldnt mind paying for a new weapon i dont think to many low lvls would have a problem with this seeing as how this is are main complaint. Just saying ive prob seen like 10 or so rings come out for endgame and im still usuing a cobalt from a year ago there is a lack of gear being made for low lvls im not saying we need something new everytime endgamers get something but i think the gap between is alil too long.
    Every level had their season... they are gone now.. so stop asking for new gear blah blah... im twink my self but so what? You dont seem to know much how seasons and levels are supposed to work... you should be happy that there is any good gear at low lvl.. rather than begging for more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChillyPepper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Lolwut when did we get 10 new rings? Arcane is lol 130m archon is weak and
    mythic is lvl 31, whats the other 7? Elon event gave elon pendants (not even better than lunar but op for twink) elon rings are also for twink, ancient armor is not anywhere near mythic armor which is 18 months old but is a worthwhile trade in vs tarlok for twinks, nobody uses arena gear so what do we get? Fair enough we have new mythic weapons every once in a while that cost 10m+ but imho most new stuff in the last year has been useful for nobody but twinks. I twink myself and there are a wide variety of viable weapons available (ss, cap axe, cap staff, depraved, abyssal, dev bow, dev maul, exp rifle, firesquid, umbral shot, hooks, shipmasters and some more i definitely missed) feel free to come to endgame pvp and try to even get one kill without the latest mythic weapon or a maul/glaive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Just cuz the new gear endgamers got wasnt better doesnt mean you didnt get something new and 90% of the weapons you just named are a months to a year old thats my point the gap is to long and 10 rings was a exaggerated example and you complain about mythics arcanes being so expensive when your the ones who built and control the market for such items yous are just killing yourselves blame whoever decided to set a 100mil plus price for a arcane ring and the variety of weapons twinks have are mostly ugly leftover crate weapons that have been around forever it would be nice to have something designed for twinks not what came out a crate since the cap was pretty much 21 i havent seen a decent weapon or armor look everyone hides it under a vanity but mythics and arcanes look sick everytime. theres a lack of design on twink weapons and a lack of it being available for us period alls im saying is the main focus seems to be endgame endgame endgame what about everyone else seeing as how im reaching the 1000 dollar mark on money spent on this game i should be able to voice my opion and why does it always seem that endgamers can ask for this and that but as soon as a low lvl asks for something hes shot down like we have no rights to ask for stuff if you dont want me asking and complain dont do so your selves yous cried about singe fixed cried about bulwark fixed cried about sns fixed i could go on and on so dont tell me to keep my mouth shut

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    They will only come from the event locked crates
    You sir are wrong, They will be in the greater Halloween chests too.
    Kinda like spirit chest with mythics in the elo event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

The ghosts and ghouls of Arlor are getting restless. It's October, which means Halloween is nearly upon us, and we can't wait to share what tricks and treats we have in store for you this year. This event is going to be HUGE! New items. New vanities. New bosses. New Quests. And more! Consider this post your one-stop shop for Arcane Legends Halloween info. We'll be leaking teasers every few days leading up to the big event reveal at the end of October, so bookmark this page and come back oftern to see what new goodies we have in store for you!

[NEW! Updated 10/17]Leaderboard Rewards

The thing on everyone's mind. What extra-special rewards do we have in store for the best of the best? We're doing something new for this event, and releasing super exclusive extra Halloween vanities to our top players!

Attachment 106289

Like in Ursoth's event, the top 50 players for each class will receive a radical looking rotating Jack o' Lantern vanity banner (Top Left). Then the top 25 rogues will also receive the Medusa Vanity Costume (Top Right), complete with wriggling and slithering snakes on top of her head. Top 25 warriors get the Frankenstein Vanity Costume (Bottom Left), with sparks of electricity all around his big 'ol bolts. And, last but not least, the Top 25 sorcerers get their very own Ghost Costume Vanity. Spooooky!

Token Rewards and Craftables

Attachment 105744

What will you be able to buy with your pocket full of Necropolis Tokens? There are tons of treats at the token vendor this Halloween. First, the vanities we already revealed (see below) will be available for 450 tokens each, along with the usual packs of Energy Kits and Tokens for Platinum.

You'll also see the return of two of your favorite holiday pet eggs: Ewen the Pumpkin and Vlad the Bat.

Attachment 105739

Now, if those pets don't get you excited...Let me be the first to tell you that this year you will also have the first chance every in Arcane Legends history to get a MYTHIC pet for tokens! Grimm eggs will be available at the token vendor only for the duration of the event.

Attachment 105737

If you're a collector, you'll love this new spectral ghost banner to add to your collection. It moves and fades in an out behind you, for that spooky haunted feeling all day long.

Attachment 105741

There are crafting recipes available too. If you're hunting for valuable new gear, buy the recipe for the Greater Halloween Pumpkin Chest.

Attachment 105742

This recipe requires crafting elements + 3 lesser chests, and will give you a chance to receive the following items:

- Legendary Halloween Bone Armor
    - Mythic Halloween Weapons from 2013 (Scaled to higher levels)
    - Halloween Amulet
    - Undead Wrathjaw Pet Egg
    - Energy
    - Gold
    - Tokens

Attachment 105955

More details on chest rewards to come!

The Necropolis Cursed Skull can be crafted and used to upgrade an item to add Mana and a chance to drain life from your enemies. Ouch!

Attachment 105743

You'll also find recolors of some of your favorite vanities from passed years like the Rogue Witch Vanity and the Warrior Mummy Vanity.

Attachment 105956

New Bosses

There are four fearsome bosses to fight in the new Halloween Event! Watch the video below to meet Scourge the Undead Whelp, Valko the Werewolf, Drakeula the Vampire Lord and Paracelsus the Alchemist (Forms 1 & 2).

New Vanities

Last week, Samhayne revealed some of the fancy new vanities that you'll be able to get in the new event, including a sweet new minotaur set for warriors, a jack o' lantern get-up for rogues and a gargoyle set for sorcerers. Plus, spooky undead zombie vanities for all classes. Here are a few screenshots of some of the vanities that will be available for event tokens to whet your appetite:

Tiered Rewards

Remiem made an Insider's Post on Tuesday revealing the new rewards for moving up through the different event tiers. Like our last couple of events, playing the seasonal content will earn you points so that you can progress through 4 different tiers of gameplay: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the new Platinum tier. Moving up in the tiers isn't always easy, so we make sure that getting to each one is worth your while. Here are the prizes for reaching each of the Halloween event tiers:

For reaching bronze, you'll receive 3 Lesser Pumpkin Chests. You can open these chests to find energy kits (to access the boss zones), gold, Necropolis Tokens to redeem at the token vendor, or pieces of a spooky legendary gear set. If you hold on to them, you can also craft them into Greater Pumpkin Chests which have the chance for even better rewards.

Attachment 105636

At the Silver tier, you'll receive a Legendary Haunted Ring, set to your level, and a flaming pumpkin vanity helm that will definitely get some screams.

Attachment 105637

If you want a cool new companion, you'll want to get to Gold Tier, where you'll receive the new flying eyeball pet Blinky. He shoots LASERS from his eyes to damage multiple enemies.

Attachment 105638

Reaching platinum won't be any easy task, but it'll be well worth the effort. When you reach the top tier, you'll get a new gem to upgrade you gear with extra damage. Plus, the new title "Death's Hand".

Attachment 105639

So i have a theory , the rogue in the video is using the mythic bow in Pve , so if the bow is better than the daggers in Pve , hence that the daggers are supposed to be Pve based , the bow would still beat the daggers , unless at the time that video was made, the daggers were not completely designed yet .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Or the rogue in question prefers bow. It's mostly old-school rogues from season 1 and 2 that prefer daggers, and even then many have been converted. I look forward to actually having a choice.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I m not sure but isnt it daggers for mobs and bow for boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

It's a choice. I am more comfortable to shoot arrows from a distance but some rogues prefer to use daggs.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

And the warrior is using some random ugly sword and shield.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Wasn't Frankenstein mentality disabled or something he needs a brain

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I have a suggestion.

For Special events, can you make two threads? One for dev's only and one for player comments?

It is frustrating to scroll through all the opinions of the uninformed in order to see what the developers have to say.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfubi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Instead of the purple grim vanity it would be awesome if we had a grayish\black version of it like the one below , it would look more suited for Halloween too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gatekeeper.jpg 
Views:	772 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	106683
    Last edited by Vorg; 10-20-2014 at 12:21 PM.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vorg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Or the rogue in question prefers bow. It's mostly old-school rogues from season 1 and 2 that prefer daggers, and even then many have been converted. I look forward to actually having a choice.
    I agree its the best thing to have a choice. Both have their benefits... In PvE and PvP.

You can do anything, but not everything. ♥ -David Allen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No DC in portal please!! Fix it.