Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythic Bow Glitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Well razor draws aggro, making you get hit more. On elites you have to pot, there's nothing in the world that is going to change that, and there shouldn't be. However, with a normal elite build (especially including aoe nox), the heal can mean the difference between a lb pure time and dying and having to run from the start again. The bush proc is useless for PvE especially, so the heal return is the only real "proc" the bow has.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Well razor draws aggro, making you get hit more. On elites you have to pot, there's nothing in the world that is going to change that, and there shouldn't be. However, with a normal elite build (especially including aoe nox), the heal can mean the difference between a lb pure time and dying and having to run from the start again. The bush proc is useless for PvE especially, so the heal return is the only real "proc" the bow has.
    pretty much! At least with razors you can target what you want at close range and take out them mages first! I will save up for nightmarish daggers and see how I like those. As it stands, I'm perfectly adept in running elites with my raiding firely bow. At least the proc is useful and has targeted sniper explosive shots as well as gives me 15 dex. Hey, that's only 85 damage away from the mythic bow when I proc XD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I am a huge fan of raiding bows also. Hehe. There are things I want to do that require more damage, but for normal runs, I'd be perfectly content with one. And it's pretty! I felt the same about that 36 bow with the arcane patch. That was super-awesome. Talk about a proc!

In general I have always preferred daggers, so look forward to having a choice, providing the blades are competitive with their scaled stats. However, STS has never made anything from a previous season competitive with current top gear. Even when they scale it - it has always been lesser, so I'm not getting worked up yet.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I am a huge fan of raiding bows also. Hehe. There are things I want to do that require more damage, but for normal runs, I'd be perfectly content with one. And it's pretty! I felt the same about that 36 bow with the arcane patch. That was super-awesome. Talk about a proc!

In general I have always preferred daggers, so look forward to having a choice, providing the blades are competitive with their scaled stats. However, STS has never made anything from a previous season competitive with current top gear. Even when they scale it - it has always been lesser, so I'm not getting worked up yet.
    Hehe yeah I was using the sinister bow with the Arcane patches last expansion as well and was super happy with it! This expansions raiding bow is almost perfect as well. Granted, no many players actually use the 10plat weapons, but I think they're way better looking with particle effects and the procs are visually appealing! I haven't used daggers seriously since hooks!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Here we go again. ...cry/nerf/buff and repeat. Look how powerful players are now..guess what? We are all going to get killed or on shotted once in a while...live with it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sorry but I am fed up with all of this back and forth about weapons.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beezulbulb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Maybe if the proc was fixed then id understand fixing that too but in the meantime no thanks, im pretty sure everyone is happy with there bow how it is, we already had to deal with ths sucky proc, to make this bow suck more would just be a troll to everyone who has one, especially with the new release of myth daggs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lethaljade For This Useful Post:

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

The bow heal works on any attack, not just auto-attacks. The design had to change a bit at the last minute due to some technical issues and Sam had already posted the letter. Sorry about the confusion.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lojack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    The bow heal works on any attack, not just auto-attacks. The design had to change a bit at the last minute due to some technical issues and Sam had already posted the letter. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks for clarifying!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List