Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well sorry to get your hopes down folks:

The bulwark buff aint gonna happen soon, nor even later.. so dont expect it to be buffed.

TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    Looks to me like whoever lost money on a bulwark deserves a refund...
    I agree. Taking a lollipop from one baby to give to another baby does not solve the quarrel between both infants.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

lmao all bulwark wars should go on protest and warrior stack in pvp it would b funny haha an all 4 war bulwark team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    Looks to me like whoever lost money on a bulwark deserves a refund...
    RoFl cause you cant be serious. This is not the first time a sts decision has made players lose gold or gain some and i dont think it will be the last.
    If they decide to give handouts to every mate with a bulwark they will have to pay everyone else that has lost gold cause of updates and changes too after all satisfying only one out of two infants is not the way to solve problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Time check. Its already week end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    RoFl cause you cant be serious. This is not the first time a sts decision has made players lose gold or gain some and i dont think it will be the last.
    If they decide to give handouts to every mate with a bulwark they will have to pay everyone else that has lost gold cause of updates and changes too after all satisfying only one out of two infants is not the way to solve problems.
    Such a rapid change...new mythic 41 with op stats announcements , then nerf....rhen a buff since peeps asked for it, then mages crying, for nerf again....that deserves at least a 1m refund, some people commenting on this thread have lost 5-8m which for a lot is all their hard earned and saved money
    Last edited by Aslanx; 10-18-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I was lucky enough to have invested in rogue mythic set otherwise I would've provably lost more than half my money too, just cause of some mages, smh seriously, this shouldn't have happened and players have lost big time gold, sts should do something ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

I lost money too if we fix the bulwark price @ 15m.
    I would like handouts what do you think, but that will obviously never be done like i said this is not the first time a certain sts decision has made players lose or gain gold and it wont be the last, stay assured.
    What you can do now is suggest a alternative way to buff the bulwark for the upcoming tests to make it competitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No more golds now. Done waisting money to buy platinums. But this day i dont even know if bulwark will back to normal. Time to change mmo game. Hays.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback. We'll keep an eye on things over the weekend and reassess the bulwark changes early next week. I'll keep you posted.
    When STS plans to keep his word and fix Bulwark? I think that this whole promise was just to appease the warriors and to forget about the fact that they were cheated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by arinaeni View Post
    When STS plans to keep his word and fix Bulwark? I think that this whole promise was just to appease the warriors and to forget about the fact that they were cheated
    Sorry i dont even have any information about bulwark, at this time. There are no immidiete plans to buff it?? .. Remiem chat in "forum chat" so you give us a hope then. Now another epic fail? Wtf sts. Why dont you scam us in first? Jeez *****
    Last edited by Dhemx; 10-18-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Sts announced the release of "scaled to higher level" 2013 mythics

I would not rely on the bulwark receiving anymore alterations.

Quite honestly i think its this bulwark buff/nerf is what made them release halloween mythics in the first place so their is your answer.

Buy a bonesaw
    Last edited by aarrgggggg; 10-18-2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    Sts announced the release of "scaled to higher level" 2013 mythics
    I would not rely on the bulwark receiving anymore alterations.
    Quite honestly i think its this bulwark buff/nerf is what made them release halloween mythics in the first place so their is your answer.
    Buy a bonesaw

If what you write is true. What did the STS is unfair speculation aimed at robbing players of assets and force them to invest real money in platinum.

It's very unfair

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Hi guys. I hope I can help shed some light on the situation. On our end, we received feedback that the Bulwark was pretty under-powered at its release. This was true, compared to other weapons, especially at end-game. So, the Bulwark was buffed, with that curse that everyone loved so much (except the people being killed by it, of course.) Now, here's is where there was some confusion. The 100% chance to curse in PvP was NOT, and repeat, NOT intentional. This should have never been the case, and we truly apologize for this. So, when the Bulwark was nerfed again, this was fixing a bug, not just trying to mess with warriors or patch up mage balance by nerfing another class. The 100% curse chance still works as intended in PvE.

The developer team agreed that a 100% chance to curse was reasonable in PvE, but in PvP it was just too over-powered. As has been mentioned before, the Bulwark was meant to be a tank weapon. Not a DPS weapon. We will continue to take any and all feedback into consideration, but at this time there are not plans to make any further changes to the Bulwark.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

It was a bug afterall...
    Any changes for sns on the horizon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hi guys. I hope I can help shed some light on the situation. On our end, we received feedback that the Bulwark was pretty under-powered at its release. This was true, compared to other weapons, especially at end-game. So, the Bulwark was buffed, with that curse that everyone loved so much (except the people being killed by it, of course.) Now, here's is where there was some confusion. The 100% chance to curse in PvP was NOT, and repeat, NOT intentional. This should have never been the case, and we truly apologize for this. So, when the Bulwark was nerfed again, this was fixing a bug, not just trying to mess with warriors or patch up mage balance by nerfing another class. The 100% curse chance still works as intended in PvE.

The developer team agreed that a 100% chance to curse was reasonable in PvE, but in PvP it was just too over-powered. As has been mentioned before, the Bulwark was meant to be a tank weapon. Not a DPS weapon. We will continue to take any and all feedback into consideration, but at this time there are not plans to make any further changes to the Bulwark.
    Hey Remiem, if it was fixing a bug, then why why were additional things changed like reducing the damage of curse?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hey Remiem, if it was fixing a bug, then why why were additional things changed like reducing the damage of curse?
    Agreed, thats why there is announcement forums (for announcements that need announcing XD sorry couldn't help it.)..of course to let players know whats gonna change. I never heard of a "bug" till today. But like good-o-sam says there human, like you and me bud and it a small oversight...and maybe Carapace was looking at bigger better things
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Anyone who knows me in game knows I truly am disappointed at what sts has done with this weapon. You have people who spent 17m on this weapon because of the curse. People complain about the curse but it is essential to the weapon. It just is. It does not make the tanks unbeatable. Furthermore both teams usually have a bulwark. This is not a 1v1 weapon anyway. You have destroyed the weapon and are now releasing another mythic... Please remedy this because you are now truly putting out bulwark warriors . I don't expect 100% curse back but the rate at which ir currently does should be doubled.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ogani For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

And to remiem...it may not have been intentional but it was done. Because of this numerous players spent all they had on the weapon. So I think either the gold that was spent should be reimbursed or you need to rebuff the weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Im sorry but if it wasnt intended in the first place, why it was not removed after the test server?people where clamoring about the charge and the range of the weapon all this time and it was changed, slightly, however that proc remained even in PVP.

If it wasnt intended to be there why not remove it in PVP then instead of reducing its occurence and damage?

What about the other warriors out there who bought the weapon thinking that it is a double purpose weap and not intended for a specific purpose?

We can also "Tank" in PVE by letting our team mates survive the clash.
    Last edited by InternetExplorer; 10-20-2014 at 02:35 PM.