Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My biggest PvP pet peeve...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    Ya he sucks. He copied my forum name.

But UndeadJudge, I agree that this is a good idea, but it will be abused.
    Lmao.

Yeah I know..anything to solve the issue is fine with me though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Make a few more friends in pvp... problem solved. Have them waiting to join. Maybe ask the other side to kill undergeared players until they leave. Have someone sit on other side. Leave and find a new map, or organize a new clash. This has never been an issue for me or the payers I know and clash with. It happens, you solve it. If your opponent doesnt agree to help or have one sit if there is no way to get rid of the the undergeared player, then don't give your opponents the opportunity to fight you, they don't deserve it! All good players that pvp a lot besides a select few.... will honor this. You know the ones that dont we all do.... Just avoid them.

Please start becoming better players and find your own solutions! It is AMAZING how often problems are brought here that if STS did what was asked the game would be absolutely ruined so that one player isn't inconvenienced by something that bothered them, while other players found their own work-around. No suggestions can be taken seriously unless somehow they encompass the entire big picture of this game.
    Last edited by honeybutter; 10-09-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default My biggest PvP pet peeve...

Quote Originally Posted by honeybutter View Post
    Make a few more friends in pvp... problem solved. Have them waiting to join. Maybe ask the other side to kill undergeared players until they leave. Have someone sit on other side. Leave and find a new map, or organize a new clash. This has never been an issue for me or the payers I know and clash with. It happens, you solve it. If your opponent doesnt agree to help or have one sit if there is no way to get rid of the the undergeared player, then don't give your opponents the opportunity to fight you, they don't deserve it! All good players that pvp a lot besides a select few.... will honor this. You know the ones that dont we all do.... Just avoid them.

Please start becoming better players and find your own solutions! It is AMAZING how often problems are brought here that if STS did what was asked the game would be absolutely ruined so that one player isn't inconvenienced by something that bothered them, while other players found their own work-around. No suggestions can be taken seriously unless somehow they encompass the entire big picture of this game.
    Clearly you play endgame though, that's why...at lower levels organizing matches is IMPOSSIBLE. Literally, I've tried and turns out to be either a 4v5 with block, or some random noob joins who won't leave. It's even worse at lowbie levels (-15).

The only reason I made this suggestion was to get rid of spot blocking while solving an annoying issue as well.

Either way, as Raw said, it'll likely be abused. GvG sounds like a pretty cool feature though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

It's a great suggestion imo, but easily abused.
    For example:
    If two guilds are in the middle of a 5 v 5 and blockers are present, they may help their guild and kick out the enemy

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

-1 votekick. I agree with candylicks too, I'm an endgame player starting to explore PvP and feel like a competent player yet PvP is a whole different animal to me. So how will I learn if I'm booed and told to leave because all the big kids are playing their game. Sure I can read forums and test out strategies but I still need in game experience to hone my skills.
    We all could use a little reminder of where we came from from time to time to appreciate where we are in the game. Plus teaching a newcomer might point out some potential flaws or weaknesses is your game.
    Don't forget it's just a game. Saying that nothing makes me more mad than......is pretty ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

-1 newbies shouldnt be asked to leave and be told harsh words

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedofsound View Post
    Nothing makes me more mad than a noob tank who horns before clash starts and the cycle is ruined.
    Haha soooo true ;p