Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerf necropolis at lower lvl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Maybe this is sts' way of saying "either lvl up or create a lower lvl toon for this event."

Yeah, i cant even really use my 16-17 lvls, if they get matched up with random people and there is someone over lvl 18-23, the team al most always breeaks up when we encounter bosses 2-4.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Red face A nice story

I have a nice story since I was encouraged to post it here regarding my complaint. Names have been removed to keep privacy. I do believe there is many players with the same issues and its not cool.

OCT 23, 2014 | 05:41PM CDT
    Original message
    PL(Ghosts) wrote:

Tried posting on forums and really tying to keep my cool. I've been playing this event, and now i'm giving up because I cant play it anymore on 2 of my characters. Its killing my energy that I have to wait for 8hrs at a time for over powered monsters on my low levels.

1st issue-
    I don't know if its my account but essences drop are really rare for me this event. I go to low levels high levels... and drops are not as random as before all I keep getting is these necro bones or 1 or 2 regular essences. You can see threw my account on these characters specifically how much time in-game i've been playing since this event came out.

2nd issue-
    On my twinks lv 21 Zelda and Link, I purchased 2 necronomicons. This is supposed to help me kill better but as I do damage to enemies, the effects are low. This is not an issue for my lv 41 ghost character because the mobs scale perfectly. Its the low levels where my team just gets waisted and tired of being killed by over powered creatures this event (even with latest update 2014-10-23 Content Update (161593)). I would like a refund on 2 necronomicons I purchased for these 3 but since I cant use them for there intended purpose. i'm not going to use them anymore on these players.

3rd Issue-
    Now if its not enough for the hard monsters for my low levels, I have had disconnects. Looks like they might have been fixed. but still costed me a bit.

All I wanted from this event was to earn one vanity of each kind for each character I have mentioned in this post (ghost, link, zelda)...not the plat tier or even the new LB vanities...just enough tokens to get the ones from the token shop. Im sorry if I sound frustrated, but I do like the event, i'm just not sure its for low characters. Thank you for your time.... -*******
    ******* replied:
    Hello,

Thank you for your ticket! I’m sorry you are unhappy with the event. While we do sympathize with you it is important to understand that the Customer Support department exists to help players with account issues, premium currency problems, and technical issues. We cannot change details of the event for you, nor will we be able to provide such broad compensations for the events design. Not to mention that there are plenty of players (even at the levels you mentioned) not having issues with these bosses or anything else. That is not to say that the situation will not be reviewed, it is just far from something that is actually “broken” as other users are not experiencing the difficulties that you have mentioned.

I will definitely forward your feedback to the designers, but we highly recommend you post your feedback and complaints on our public forums here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forum.php

The forums are monitored by developers and they are sensitive to player complaints such as yours. Again, thank you for your ticket and we appreciate your understanding!

If you have any further issues please don’t hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Last edited by octavos; 10-24-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

3. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Well that's not the problem, anyone thinking its easy for lower levels should make a rogue lvl 7 or 20 or 32, it is insane because the boss doesn't reset normally, u constantly get stunned and he keeps calling wolves as soon as u barely kill the first 3 and your health goes down insanely fast, I've burned 70% of all my pots just on valko, too op and the scale isn't right for below lvl 10, especially when ur running with 3 noobs who could barely find their way to the event map smh, after they leave now jve got the problem of no one taking dmg for me or taking the stuns for me because they're all gone so I'm running around shooting at it getting stunned evry 8 seconds and the dumb wolf keeps charging its one hit kill attack everytime jt sees me stunned, and If I manage to dodge it, it just lashes out at me and takes 60% of my health ..............

..... Seriously too op, I should be able to solo this on my best twink, the best lvl 7 rogue in game(plz vs me if u think ur better)
    I can kill lvl 8 Sam tanks(killed two just yesterday !) but I can't kill a dumb dog with his buddies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aslanx For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lvl 32 rogue and I have not beaten valko once. Over 100 deaths at the hands of this wolf. 6 energy down the drain because teams just break up and leave. Most of the time I die so fast that I don't even know what hit me. They also charge you before you can get back to the fight. This boss is super over powered and impossible for me to beat yet I seem to keep getting it over and over. Please need this over the top boss.
    PL: [Kaukreu, Revchantress, Bearxarrows, Chargexthem, Putxinxwork, Wwoodsdweller, Sscdweller, Darkffarmer, Sanhican,Forestforest,
    Pve_farming, Strtnuke]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We have another refinement patch that is coming together for today that includes some boss tweaks.
    So does this mean I was right in being broken because support tell me otherwise. Its not cool being told that i don't know what i'm talking about. stuff like this and what I sent to support is one reason why people are posting there complaints here.
    Last edited by octavos; 10-24-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

no, you were correct there. your posts and others' posts gave sts a "heads up" that somethings not right with the lower twink lvls. This is better for all of us and we get another week and a half to enjoy with our twinks now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I would really appreciate a reply from a mod/dev on this thread to see what they think, thanks!

Also, does the refinement patch was implemented or it gonna be soon? I didn't noticed any difference on my twink today... Maybe it's just because we had no tank
    Last edited by Amadorbibidor; 10-24-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    I would really appreciate a reply from a mod/dev on this thread to see what they think, thanks!

Also, does the refinement patch was implemented or it gonna be soon? I didn't noticed any difference on my twink today... Maybe it's just because we had no tank
    I would too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

these bosses need the nerf wand at lower levels, it's no joke how stressed I got.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

As with everything else in the game, the bosses are way way way harder with a warrior present.

This difficulty is not, as STS has previously suggested, due to the warrior's lack of damage, since the ones I ran with were max geared with close to 500 damage in a normal map - with a nom nom, I believe they are in the 800 range. With a warrior I would get one-hit with a paw swipe from Parc, and his minions would take me out with no problem. When I run with the same size party with just rogues, he is unable to do that, and I can take out the minions without them killing me.

Poor fatties. Something needs to be done to balance runs so they are not way harder with this class present. This is a game-wide issue though, so tweaking the event won't fix it. Twinks, try running without a warrior and see if this helps.

#saynotofatties2014
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    As with everything else in the game, the bosses are way way way harder with a warrior present.

This difficulty is not, as STS has previously suggested, due to the warrior's lack of damage, since the ones I ran with were max geared with close to 500 damage in a normal map - with a nom nom, I believe they are in the 800 range. With a warrior I would get one-hit with a paw swipe from Parc, and his minions would take me out with no problem. When I run with the same size party with just rogues, he is unable to do that, and I can take out the minions without them killing me.

Poor fatties. Something needs to be done to balance runs so they are not way harder with this class present. This is a game-wide issue though, so tweaking the event won't fix it. Twinks, try running without a warrior and see if this helps.

#saynotofatties2014
    True. Did a few runs (myself a rogue) with two tanks and then even with three tanks (bad idea in principle but still). Two of them arcane rings. I don't want to say how many deaths I farmed, both from Para himself and his minions.

Then did five or six runs with a party of two rogues and two smurfs (part myth, part pink, no arcanes whatsoever). Died exactly three times.

So, the issue persists...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

#saynotofatties2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lubo Penev View Post
    True. Did a few runs (myself a rogue) with two tanks and then even with three tanks (bad idea in principle but still). Two of them arcane rings. I don't want to say how many deaths I farmed, both from Para himself and his minions.

Then did five or six runs with a party of two rogues and two smurfs (part myth, part pink, no arcanes whatsoever). Died exactly three times.

So, the issue persists...
    I don't know guys... I did paracelsus only with a mage and a rogue but it reseted 5 times till we found a strategy... With a tank it didn't reseted or anything, and we didn't died (stayed far far away ofc). I don't think that the "exclude the fatty" it's the solution to this. The second boss is harder than the third and they are just too OP for that level. Also I kinda find it very rude that you guys say that to do it good we have to don't get warriors. They can't run timing maps, they PvP hardly vs rogues, they are not wanted for farming and now you say that they can't run event in a decent party too? Nice of you.

Thanks for replying to my thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

*EDIT* Changed my opinion.

The reason I struggle is when randoms at different levels get together in the map. The bats alone can 1 hit some people and can take too long time to kill before new wave spawns.

This is actually really easy to fix with a tiny amount of programming. Hope you listen as it ruins the game.

I can solo bosses 1-3 IF there is no player on the map on a higher level than me (I have good gear). If a guy higher level joins and he's "useless", then he can't kill the continually spawning bats/wolves. And since they are tougher because of the higher level guy, I cannot kill the bats/wolves either. This happens 95% of the time. This will result in people leaving map, or people forcing others to leave map intentionally.

So to propose a solution: Make only players on map available to join at +1 level of the lowest level player in there.
    In current form, a lvl 11 can be joined by a lvl 13 and then a 15 and a 17. (or is it 11,14,17,20?)
    Last edited by TW84; 10-29-2014 at 12:46 PM.