Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Halloween Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Alrighty, this feedback is is based on my mains..alts that I used during the event. This is all my personal observation

• Some info:
    • Main Ghost lv41 95% of the time on the event
    • Link and Zelda Lv21 4% of the time on the event
    • 16+ lv 10's many different classes 1%

When I first started the event it was really buggy..many disconnects, so running with energy for the first few days was hard (which was later fixed with 3 energy kits in the stash). This event was for all classes and all levels. But it didn't not feel that way. Update after update after update, bosses were changed and adjusted for different levels and this also lead to other bugs like random disconnects..and ping spikes. So in order to play correctly, I just focused on 1 main which was ghost. So I would be in and out to try to avoid these bugs I mentioned.

There has been no new cap for some time so why do enemies and bosses have to be so difficult (is it the slight adjustments to new pets and armors that are causing this?). New armors dropables and things that can be farmed hasn't changed that much. So these new amazon players really need to reply to this thread?. Events need to be tested with low end legendary gear, to get proper results...with all the changes and updates, I feel that i'm right.

Now, onward to this nice post

• my main was used 95% of the time to run this event. Bosses and enemies were scaled to perfection. even with my mediocre legendary gear from ursoth event was used to run this, and all i can say is that it was fun on my mage. So as a mage this event was great..and I was using the necronomicon 99% of the time. (I say 99% because I sold all 3 yesterday)
    • Next my 2 alts lv 21 (including 21-24)..mobs and bosses were NOT scaled properly and all the updates were done to accommodate lower level runners. I sent emails to support and wanted a refund for the plat I used for the necronomicons..I paid for 2 of them. Support was telling me nothing is broken and there were not able to help. As for the update that I keep mentioning, it says something different. I ran the event as much as I could on these alts...never reaching gold on any of those 2. this on top of all the ping/dc'ed...I could not achieve the gold tier.
    • Finally these little guys my lv 10 alt's were used to test the fields in running and seeing how hard mobs and bosses were. I tried each class on lv 10...and to say the least..its doable...but many potions were needed. I cant go into much detail, but from all the fixes they were still not enough. Maybe so they wouldn't tip the scales on leaderboards...but I thought this was an event for all players?!?!
    • Energy for events is nice..definitely a nice mechanic that needs fine tuning. Like more energy essence that drop in ALL levels. eg: different icons for energy essences and regular essences. Token rewards....maybe 1 token from random spawn mini-bosses.

Now in conclusion, this event was still and remains to be for the top level players, unlike ursoth where the low levels were at an advantage (so yay, new players)...but to win the prizes in LB you had to level to 35+ I would have wished for more daily missions or goals to complete in this event..instead of always joining in on the event and using energy for tokens. making energy stashable "only created energy" would also helps tons.

p.s.
    • Oh and leader board prizes need to be stated in detail what people are able to do with them...instead of changing from not tradable to tradable or bound to characters for stash only.

As for listing all the references to all these changes..I don't need to XD.
    Last edited by octavos; 11-03-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos