Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragkin teeth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zuorsyra View Post
    i don't think elite tindirin is a place for legendary gear players, and it's not worth the time for ir takes like 20 min or longer to run elite wilds.
    finally someone f-in gets it.
    Using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CheifR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I ran with legendary equipment in elite tindirin to get the drops and gold for a mythic set, you just need to run with some op friends, it certainly can be fit for players with legendary gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuorsyra View Post
    I don't think elite tindirin is a place for legendary gear players, and it's not worth the time for ir takes like 20 min or longer to run elite wilds.
    If you know how to run elite wilds it should take no more than 10 mins a run, maybe 15 tops. Also, if you're wearing legendary druid gear or magma gear it should be enough to get you through a few runs with no problem, As long as you have a competent team you'll be fine.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If teeths will be easier to farm, the rewards will be cheaper too, so its no different..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

My mage ran it on full legendary gear and legendary pets and it sure wasn't 20 mins and I even ran with a pug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm sorry but I don't even slightly believe some of you. Some may be either lying or were in a full party of well geared friends atm. Sorry if I sound rude but pls do show me a video and I'll surely believe any of this than
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Also can anyone tell me if there's any faults to my setup (honestly looking for advice)

Besides the point I'm still rocking the +25 power ring of brut
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't even slightly believe some of you. Some may be either lying or were in a full party of well geared friends atm. Sorry if I sound rude but pls do show me a video and I'll surely believe any of this than
    Lol elite tindirin is easy to complete with legendary gear as long as your party is skilled (and you are so yourself) your fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I would use 5/5 aimed, 5/5 nox, 3/5 pierce, 4/5 veil and rest into bonus stat dex, int, str, armor, and leftover wherever except movesp and damage. Remember you need to run with at least one tank and preferably one mage. The rest is all positioning and skill to not die and defeat mobs/bosses which comes with practice. Grimm is a good pet continue to use that

I would also find an expedition bow of potency, you want to deal damage without dying and daggers force you to be close to mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Lol elite tindirin is easy to complete with legendary gear as long as your party is skilled (and you are so yourself) your fine.
    Doesn't take skill to not be one shot. You see I don't have TOO many deaths (most from para -.-*) so ik what I'm doing I just get frustrated and it's rare that I can find a really good party
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Find an elite map farming guild thats what I did, and it isnt easy, even the best have to take their time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogoeswoof View Post
    I would use 5/5 aimed, 5/5 nox, 3/5 pierce, 4/5 veil and rest into bonus stat dex, int, str, armor, and leftover wherever except movesp and damage. Remember you need to run with at least one tank and preferably one mage. The rest is all positioning and skill to not die and defeat mobs/bosses which comes with practice. Grimm is a good pet continue to use that

I would also find an expedition bow of potency, you want to deal damage without dying and daggers force you to be close to mobs
    Traps are pretty good if you use them right. The bleed dmg is epic I have a couple good friends in my current guild I'd like to stay in a guild with.
    But changes may have to be made
    Last edited by CheifR; 11-10-2014 at 12:57 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Also can anyone tell me if there's any faults to my setup (honestly looking for advice)

Besides the point I'm still rocking the +25 power ring of brut
    Its nice stats for lvl40. Only 5/5 pierce was wasting point IMO. U need noixos bolt too bro. Just visit rogue thread and also Madnex for bug thread bcs many bug/glitch in rogue skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaindra View Post
    Its nice stats for lvl40. Only 5/5 pierce was wasting point IMO. U need noixos bolt too bro. Just visit rogue thread and also Madnex for bug thread bcs many bug/glitch in rogue skill.
    Bugs with rogue skills? That's kinda frustrating...
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Bugs with rogue skills? That's kinda frustrating...
    Haha.. yes. So many. Take a look. Dont waste your point to spend in bug skill. Good luck

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhaindra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    If you can't farm something hard but valuable, go farm something easy but worth less (like crates). If they make the teeth easy to farm, they'll have no value -.-

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Elite tindirin is not that easy period!
    Ofc you can run that place in 15 min or less if you're in op parties but anyway, that's still a huge waste of potions...
    You should try understand noobs mentality. Spending a large amount of money on potions is a don't for newbies, I don't think they're willing to spend 30k on potions. And there are other things, for example I'm a noob, and I feel quite uncomfortable when running in a pro party, I feel like this is gonna be my last run with them, they're gonna kick me out, they're gonna call a stronger player to replace me..
    This might sound silly but these are all factors that might discourage players.
    Btw I ran elite wilds in a legendary pt a decent one, 2 wars 1 mage and 1 rogue, and couldn't proceed, kept dying I still remember that cuz I never died so many times in a dungeon run.
    I dunno who said elite tindirin is easy to complete with legendary gear as long as the pt is skilled, but that's not true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

In general the drop rate is awful, and has been awful for a while now!

I just spent the past three hours aggressively farming Elite Jagged Trail with a really good party. Mostly 5-7 minute runs, using combo or reroll the entire time. Out of 18-20 runs, I got 4 teeth, 0 pinks, 1 Elite Silver Dragonchest. I saw one lv40 Totem of Brutality and two EGD's throughout the entire run for everyone in the party...let me repeat that....ONE LEGENDARY DROP! At this rate, that implies less than a 1.5% chance for a legendary item (not even a lv41). No locked crates, no archons, lol@vials.

Given how much was spent, in pots, revives and elixirs, this turned out to be a complete waste of my time and money. Drops have been exceptionally bad! So, today, I spent the better part of my afternoon rerolling for greens and junk epics! If I were at least getting teeth every other run, perhaps I could say that the runs could be worth it...evetually. But, with these rates, the only value I see is simply having fun with my friends, because otherwise, every time I step into an elite, I'm losing money.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuorsyra View Post
    Elite tindirin is not that easy period!
    Ofc you can run that place in 15 min or less if you're in op parties but anyway, that's still a huge waste of potions...
    You should try understand noobs mentality. Spending a large amount of money on potions is a don't for newbies, I don't think they're willing to spend 30k on potions. And there are other things, for example I'm a noob, and I feel quite uncomfortable when running in a pro party, I feel like this is gonna be my last run with them, they're gonna kick me out, they're gonna call a stronger player to replace me..
    This might sound silly but these are all factors that might discourage players.
    Btw I ran elite wilds in a legendary pt a decent one, 2 wars 1 mage and 1 rogue, and couldn't proceed, kept dying I still remember that cuz I never died so many times in a dungeon run.
    I dunno who said elite tindirin is easy to complete with legendary gear as long as the pt is skilled, but that's not true.
    I sympathize with you. It just seems that elites are evolving into a one-hit fest, with every subsequent new elite release (tindirin, arena and soon tombs) all about killing you and forcing you to revive with plat or ankh.

At least if you are swarmed with a dozen mobs and DPS'ed to death, you can understand, because at least there is a strategy to get out of that.

There is no strategy behind being one-hit.

Beyond that, Legendaries can succeed in elites. Up until last season, I didn't have a single mythic or arcane item; yet I was competent enough to run. Yeah, you end up dancing on the razors edge between life and death, but a good player is a good player, regardless of gear. Top gear may shave off seconds or even a minute off of a run, but don't think that it makes you inferior. I've encountered plenty of top geared players that were so bad in elites it boggled the mind.

The major difference is that the Legendary and/or non-wealthy player runs defensively, while "whales" if you will, run offensively. One is a bit slower, but safer, the other puts value on time over gold/plat. It's merely a matter of play-style and what you put a priority on.

If I am running with elixirs, expect a full offensive onslaught where I willingly place myself into danger, just so I can kill and complete the map faster. If I am running pure, I tend to be a tiny bit safer, but still somewhat reckless. It's all a matter of knowing what you can handle, knowing the topology of the map and the mobs you can tank. For instance, I KNOW I can tank the spiders in Caves, but Shamans, snakes and scorns I cannot. So I have no issue fighting in the middle of a pack of spiders, but I am a bit cautious when facing the shaman, since I know his stomp will one-hit me.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Elites should have a guareented tooth drop every run. That's still 150 runs(For dragon bar) which if you average runs at 10 mins a piece is 25 HOURS of grinding. 25 hours... Let that sink in with 100% chance. Now if you're starting at 0 then it's probably 40 or more hours of elite runs to get ONE item.

Crazy if you ask me.. Yet I'm in there doing it like everyone else. Maybe I should get my head checked!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post: