Thread: Planr Tombs Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    First boss isn't that bad once you learn how to fight him. His normal attacks hit a bit too hard (almost one-hit even on combo with 1,516 armor). The DoT should be toned down, since, if you survive the initial attack, the DoT kills you immediately. I can totally live with the first tomb, and I actually think I will be farming there a lot.

Honestly, I don't like the map layout of the second tomb at all! Also, I found that the boss red zones are glitchy beyond belief. His attacks hit a bit too hard, and I can't understand why he has to spawn mobs on top of hitting so damn hard. It seems that everything has incredible HP and armor, almost to the point of absurdity.

Third boss, Hammer is grossly OP....everything about him, from HP, to attack strength, to stuns, boulders, pulls, spawning vines...everything leads to a miserable playing experience.

Overall, I am extremely unhappy with the tombs. The entire design and layout seems to be fixated on causing long, long runs, and one hit bosses, forcing players to spend plat/ankh. This is not a satisfactory design! This is not fun! This is not a "challenge", this is abusive to the player base. It seems that NONE of the feedback from the Test Server was incorporated.

Look at the arena introduction. If it wasn't for players complaining (which led to a small nerf), THAT was the design that STS favored. Force players to use Combo and revives just to complete the map and be competitive.

I'm sorry, but I'm an above average player with pretty good stats and was running with combo elixir in a competent party. If we struggle this mightily, how can the mainstream player possibly stand a chance here?

I am horribly disappointed that this is the direction the game is going. Way to take the fun out of it.
    If only Sts listened to your amazing idea a few months back.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karrdath For This Useful Post: