Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mythic Amulet Recipe- Buy from NPC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Mythic Amulet Recipe- Buy from NPC

i fully support candy s idea. where s the point in letting us grind for weeks, wasting ankhs while at least one member of the party is guaranteed to dc every run, and in the end make it just an impossible drop? the idea of the questline should be hard daily work, grinding gets you there and pays off. at the moment we grind hard, get dcd, one shotted, pay a lot for ankhs, and with no confirmed drop by now only waste a lot of gold.

wtf - where s the fun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

In order to get a recipe drop from the arena master, you need to kill him at the balcony, haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

How about Recipe for 500 dragkin tooth?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

+1 i totally agree with this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

All they need to do is increase the drop rate, which they said they would be doing. The tombs / amulet quest have been out for not even 5 days yet. Seriously guys, this is kind of ridiculous to be demanding before they even have a chance to adjust things.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    All they need to do is increase the drop rate, which they said they would be doing. The tombs / amulet quest have been out for not even 5 days yet. Seriously guys, this is kind of ridiculous to be demanding before they even have a chance to adjust things.
    adjusting the droprate to a real chance (as in can be done with hard work) would do the trick for me. but there s also the experience with the adjusted drop rate of the vials of ectoplasm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    After farming 150 teeth for a dragonite bar, 60 planar essences, and 3 essences from arena bosses we should be able to purchase the recipe off an NPC not have to grind arena until we see the recipe drop.

I do like the quest chain and feel it is challenging, it's no easy feat to obtain all of these materials. The tombs are very difficult and costly to run, and same for arena.

However, the *missing link* of obtaining the recipe is not fair. You are turning a mythic amulet into arcane rarity by doing this.

If we have all of the materials then go ahead and allow us to purchase the recipe off an NPC. Don't make us suffer anymore.

Now I will say this, if you guys ARE hung up on a recipe drop from arena then go ahead and make it drop often. I appreciate all of the support on this thread, and for StS for reading and taking this into consideration.
    to sts /What do you need from society? .i buy elixirs combo run , don t drop in arena 4-5h/day . this time i stop run so tired.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=107505&dateline=14000  78776
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I'll do one better. After collecting all the required ingredients (which is not easy at all), the recipe should just be given to the player via NPC to congratulate them for their hard work.

Hard work, dedication and spending platinum should be rewarded right? By then, STS has already made their money off the player, has already given the player an amazing and long quest so why does the recipe still have to be based on luck? Instead, after all of that the player has to continue running the arena and continue spending money in order to get "lucky". If it's based on "luck" then the player may never loot the recipe, even after spending thousands of dollars and many many years later.

Years? Hah, if you (STS) continue in this way, those years will never come. No player wants to play any of your games knowing your company runs on this level of greed; evil, manipulative and abusive.
    Hi, this is my signature:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Increase droprate or make it buyable with plat, gold or other tokens, maby 500bard 500haunted and 100teeth? Any farmable way but not droprate like a fossil!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

How about this.... you get an arena token upon completion of the arena (killing 4 bosses) , and you need 300(just throwing numbers) tokens to buy the recipe from an npc.

This is suppose to be a long quest that involves effort and dedication. This way there is a goal, i know how many more times i need to finish arena to get what i want. instead of just blindly farming it and have no idea how far you are from your goal.

Or you can keep it as a rare drop but most importantly, make the arena more player friendly, have the arena looked over and take away the one hit kills. This is suppose to take teamwork, skills and effort, not who can spend more money on revive.

As for drop rate, i'd suggest tone down the difficulty of the arena first then decide about drop rate, if i'm going to spend a month farming for the recipe, i'd at least want to enjoy it somewhat.

This is a game and entertainment after all, not another part time work.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I really wonder why this game is turning up player-unfriendly. Is something else cooking up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killarrow View Post
    I really wonder why this game is turning up player-unfriendly. Is something else cooking up?
    there's no end for anything in AL....everything runs at their own pace...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nuwar View Post
    to sts /What do you need from society? .i buy elixirs combo run , don t drop in arena 4-5h/day . this time i stop run so tired.
    you forgot to mention you hardcore the runs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I'd rather buy this just like everything else in the game. I don't mind farming but if the drop rate is so low then people that have to work and or go to school (Which is all of us!) it makes it next to impossible
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I agree with candy. The chances of looting this recipe are so slim...the chances of me buying from another player......impossible.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Guis I hev bes idea evr wut abut sts jus put it on npc...fer 1 BEELEEON GOWLD, because that's how much everyone will have by the time it finally drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

They said they are adjusting the drop rate in the next game update, which should be tomorrow. Patience, grasshoppers.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This recipe is harder to obtained than the arcane items...-- this pendant is not to powerful compare to the arcane items..-- andit suckss hu ting for this stupid imposble to loot this ...-- changes will be better for this things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Making mythic amulet recipe rare will drive up the economy of people trading in gold for it and then in turn people purchasing platinum to get gold. Strategy of making money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

if the difficulty of things are already like this at this current level cap, how much hard will it be to obtain an item at, lets say cap 80??? makes me wanna