Thread: Fresh Perspective

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
    I'm new to Legends been playing for a month now. I'm level 41 and I guess could be considered a end gamer you are only a "early" endgame, needs a lot of gears to be real endgame. in the name "endgame" you see there are a lot of better things than yours, so yours is obviously not "end". The game was awesome until the end game part lol. It's to much corruption and less fun when everything cost millions. And as i see there are also plenty of cheap gears in the market too. if you're new then dont even bother those millions, use the stuff that are appropriate for your situation until you get better. Also I think the new tombs should be removed. For one they are causing alot of dc no it doesnt, there have been dc's before and since halloween event because the population increased vastly and for two it's not fair to the average player who can not afford top gear it's meant for the later end game, and creates a challenge for the game, not just a normal people with a 2k crate gear can just pew pew die the boss (which is what you are asking for). The rich just get richer and inflate prices turning new people to the game away yes they get richer, but they also worked hard for that item to sell to get rich and also they sacrificed their own money too. My suggestion is to create something with a fair playing field and give new comers a chance you had it already, its called "elite" which is just hard enough that a normal crate geared team can complete. Remember the middle class is the majority I supose the "middle" you're talking about is wrong. "middle" is where people had "middle gear" which is between 2k crate gear and 10 million weapons. now the "middle" is the ones who can afford living druid and mythic armor/helm and they can do the tombs and by letting the rich get richer you let them control the economy of YOUR game.
    My responses in bold.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 11-19-2014 at 07:12 AM.