Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdor View Post
    Haha!

Definately.

Thanks Dex,
    It would help this individual alot and hopefully many others! :-)

Potty mouth fund needs to be implemented lol...
    I agree..."Potty Mouth Muted Fund" is now live!!! Lmao, with just Pho alone I think we could raise a decent amount for our next guild event xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    The most I liked is, arlor separate time. This will help a lot!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    i agree? Arlor seperate time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    That would be laggy, imagine how many pms you would get back if you had 2k friends
    its a nice idea and am pretty sure thr should not b online all ur 2k friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Compilation of Ideas from all over forums

Hello Legends and STG Devs/Mods/Peeps! I have come up with a combined(all-in-one) suggestion on everything in AL i want implemented, and really, REALLY hope sts gives these ideas a moment of their day, because it would light up some of ours...

1. Guild Hall(s)[Under Construction]
    There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall! We really like the fact that sts is looking into guilds(guild log), but some of us have been asking about these for a long time...

Some of the Modifications we would like added to GH....
    Guild Arena

A guild arena would be awesome! With a payment of 5 plats to enter, and no flags, this arena would be a great way to practice PvP or 5v5 scrimages and/or train with guildies, without kills counting, people would enter just for the pure fun of pvping with guild mates. 400 plats to make this room seems pretty decent, especially since this has to support sts for all the hard work we are asking them to do, pretty selfishly...

Meeting Room

This was mentioned in one of the posts on a thread I read , http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...all-and-Tavern , by someone there(idk if I should mention name), about having a room for only officers and master. This would be an amazing idea, and it would give a whole new meaning to officer meetings(which some guilds do), and im sure every guild master would ask for this(PvP or PvE) not only cause its really awesome, but it can also be extremely useful! I would put this at 250 plat...

Guild Announcements Board

Also another idea i saw(not mine), a board which has announcements listed, and maybe a notification can go up in alerts, to check out guild announcements. There could be announcements for officers only, and announcements for guild members/recruiters/officers, which the Master posts...This would be heavily supported by twink guilds, as they are inactive most of the time since most of their players are on their mains, or just plain too busy to come on, which is why they made a twink. 50 plat for this...plus, 5 plat per post edit, if the GM wants to make another or change his post more than once in 24 hours...

Addition of New Ranks

Even though this idea, doesn't really incorporate the usage of plats much, it would be cool to have different kinds of ranks in guilds. One rank which has been asked for, for quite a long time is Co-GM, or co master, I in my opinion think they should have all the powers master holds, except for the choice to disband guild. That way masters can keep their closest friends in charge, without any fear of losing things they may have paid for in their guild hall, @Ideas 1 and 2.

Guild Leaderboard

Wouldn't it be cool to compare and contrast between your friends in your guild?? It could be as simple as Kills(Ctf/Tdm)/season, Best [elite]timed runs in guild, and most flags. This could also be included on the Announcement board, so that when you happen to come in this room, you can check out how far up on the guild ranks you are, with the highest PVE number per season, it would make all pve contests(the MOST popular kind of contest), sooooo much easier, reducing spam of threads and pictures of kills on the Contest Subsection of AL forums.100 plat..

Threads I found useful and drew information from, Thanks to all of these forumers for great ideas
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Hall-Expansion
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=button

2. PvP[Under Construction]
    Everyone who PvP knows can come up with a list of at least 5 things they would love to have incorporated into their pvp experience, here at Arcane Legends ! For those who don't know, PvP is the reason why more than at least 70% of platinum purchased from STG, is by players who PvP and strive to be the best(at least in AL), me and a lot of those supporters of STG would love some changes and additions to our PvP rooms....

The GvG Button

Although I am not particularly expecting to see this anytime soon, when I first saw this thread, I thought "wow, wouldn't that be fun, to have arranged clashes without blocking, no drama and HIGHLY reduced amounts of trash talking", heres an example....Guild A mocks guild B, guild A challenges to 5v5 and guild B accepts, problem is, they cant find a map to do it on, so the drama continues, soon guild A and guild B are massive and have guild wars everyday, full of trashing, blocking, ganging, spawning, etc.. Thanks to all of these things added to the twink experience, no one STILL knows whether or not guild A can beat guild B or not, but the drama goes on, endlessly. Not calling anyone out, but the brackets 21-24 and 11-14 are often guilty of this, and im sure they would support this idea as much as a lot of other endgame PvPers do too. This is also an idea, I drew off of a thread made in AL Player vs Player section, made by a popular forumer. Ill include a link here, as well as at the bottom of the "PvP" section of this thread.(If sts does decide to consider this awesome idea though, I'd think this should be around 50 plat, per game, and maybe have the host of the game hold the choice to end it, as he pleases, when a player switches out, a player from the opposite sides guild should not be able to join in though, that would be blocking, and it should be done jointly by both GM's hosting the game, so 50 plat each, 100 plat per 5v5 game, in my personal opinion, plat sales will see a noticeable boost with this ideas implementation, and im only 15, so I hope you guys at STG see It too :P)(jk)Id also add in to not include these kills/deaths in a players kdr, since then it could be used for dummy farming.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...button-for-CTF

Vote Boot

This idea is based on a thread I saw while browsing through forums, I cannot find the link again, but I still remember its idea. To fight spot blocking, players should be able to vote out people who are blocking their games. A little sign should appear, next to the players name with a red "x" or a green check, indicating whether or not you would like to keep the player, you can only vote once per 10 minutes. Anyone on the team can start the vote, for the player to get booted/banned/restricted from entering the game(maybe just team if its possible) again. If 3 or 4(haven't been able to decide) choose to kick that person, the player will be banned from that specific ctf map, so they will block at their own risk of not being able to join their own teams side.(Income of plat, from more players PvPing since there will be less chances to block, and an influx of more players will come back to the game, 1 in 10 of all these players will dish out and buy tons of plat.)

"Pure" TDM(Deathmatch)
    This is something that would be similar to our elites without elixirs, just skill. This idea was suggested by a well-known forumer as well, and his/her link will be below this description. A new PvP button, where the system organizes the matches, sets out the gear(which can be variations, such as elon or planar armor, and maybe elon ring/ammy) which can be completely random, or maybe as a test version have the same gear every time(but that would make this idea boring), that way, when people want to find out whos got more "skill" with the same gear, they can enter here and fight it out, ALSO reducing drama drastically, players in this area would be able to test out new gear, newer players can test maybe lvl 41 and if they would like to PvP or not, even if they don't have the gear. Another section for this kill count could be added, the "Team Kills" section, on the kdr box(also not my idea at all). This box is something, that counts for all your teams kills. Each match can be endless, or maybe go up to something like 150 kills per team. The deaths should be as many deaths everyone on your team gets, or maybe if the drama would be better staying low, no deaths at all only kills, because there's a high chance of players with "skill" raging at the typical newbie trying to learn how to PvP, and over here the "Vote Boot" idea shouldn't be able to work, because this should be for the fun of it. Along with that adding a [Pure] TDM LB would definitely give newer players a chance to get an lb banner, so the season 1 players will have to fight for these banners just as hard as the season 7 ones, which I really like. This should not be implemented on twink levels, or at least below lvl 31, because no twink will enter these....they bought the gear to be better than the rest in the first place, so I highly doubt twinks will give this idea support on their own lvl, so maybe making this a L41 thing only would be a good start. 5 plat to respawn back to where you died , since its a team battle, 10 plat to be able to buy this map in the first place, as a sort of test server for newer players.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rpshooter-quot

VS Room

A new part of CTF, where you can go in a pt, with a friend or enemy to decide who is better. Up to 3 other players may join, and get a chance to VS too, what it could be like is, one of the spawn rooms of a CTF map(people could join in as an option when entering CTF, 5/5, VS Room, or [Pure] CTF), but only one player, two sides with the spawn cubbies on each side, and the open vs space in between. This way you can challenge friends easily, this will reduce a lot of drama, especially if both sides agree to VS. The way it could work is, you invite your friends to Party and can get a reserved vs map, or you can randomly join VS maps and randomly vs people, people would love this. In my honest opinion THIS COULD BE CRAZY FUN, but that's just me. Plat sales would also see a noticeable boost, one of the ideas I am SURE on, this is the best thing that could happen, in my opinion, to PvP and its not too difficult for our talented devs at STG, people would dish out plats for this to be as good as ring sam users, I am 120% sure. Especially when theyre in the cubby, looking at their enemy as the timer goes down from 10, and after 10 rounds of vs the score is 10-0 and the guy wins the game, then that's a huge motivator, amazing thing to get implemented guys...

Pet Speed

A lot of my sam friends have this problem, and two of my sns ones. We can EASILY outrun our pets(and I am putting this in the PvP section, because it doesn't matter if your pet increases your crit in brack), if the pet isn't keeping along and the owner is chasing after someone, when the person theyre running after gets mana pack(lets say its a rogue) and turns around to fight(a mage), then the mage has no pet to help out, since sam is trailing 3 miles behind him/her ! Increasing the pet speed will make players feel more secure, and would definitely make PvP more fair and enjoyable.

Access to PvP Buttons, IN PvP

This is another thread made, around 2 weeks ago by another well known forumer, lol lot of well known forumers with awesome ideas ! This idea allows a player in Ctf to teleport directly to TDM, or vice versa. I find this problem cumbersome as well, since it is usually empty at some times on twink levels and I like switching around checking which maps have unsuspecting victims on them xD ! Anyways, this is an awesome idea, and like some of the other posts, this would be beneficial in players liking PvP more, adding to more players PvPing and the influx of plat from more PvPers. Heres the link, for the original thread, as well as down below, under the links for useful threads area for PvP.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...24#post1856124

[Host] CTF(Capture the Flag)

One of my own ideas, not too refined....this is based off of the "Pure TDM" idea, where I got this idea from, just some modifications I thought would make it better, in my opinion. [Pure] CTF, can be a map where, players host games for them and their friends, and where kills DO count. This map has different variations and features, similar to [Pure] TDM, when a player joins he/she gets to choose from an assortment of 3-4 types of gear, which will be selected by the host before the game starts. Since the host has paid and hosted the game, he/she also holds the right to boot players from the game, basically not allowing them to join again once they are booted, or maybe after 5 minutes. Kills can count, since people can random join into these games when they enter using the 5v5 button? it can be Pure or just "CTF" two buttons under "5v5", where for each class the host will pick out 2-5 weapons, (mythic set always), 2-5 rings(including arcane ring), 2-5 amulets and up to 10 different pets players can choose from, all except for shady and surge since it is too op for 5 players on a team to have making a game impossible. This way, players can try awesome gear, new players learn how to PvP and guilds can do 5v5 from joining the host of these games, you may ONLY enter, from joining the host, no one can enter by joining any player in game, I think this would be really awesome, and 50 plat to host each game. The different varieties of maps we could add to PvP would make it extremely fun, and plat prices would skyrocket if these were implemented all in one day(impossible, I know), more players would enjoy PvP and after they had enough fun out of it would go try PvE a bit too, since PvP would finally satisfy their entertainment needs...

Threads I found useful and drew information from, Thanks to all of these forumers for great ideas

I will be adding a ton of more suggestions ive always wanted to voice as well, if im forgetting something or havent given someone their rightful credit for an idea, plz pm me or post it here....

Note : All the prices ive listed are just added on for ballparks of what would suit me, we just want these ideas implemented please, price wont matter if its as incredible as we've always dreamed of it as...not saying that i dream of AL , only on weekdays...

I am also very well aware that some of these ideas may have been made into threads before this, that is the reason this is a "compilation", so that I pick out my favorites and make a thread out of it lol, and yes all of these ideas are things a lot of us have wanted for a long time, and have been suggested for quite a while now, but has never happened, im just refreshing some and giving another shot at it, in the hopes that devs might be able to do something with this, my smurf(s) and I have our fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Aslanx; 10-05-2014 at 12:59 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aslanx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

My suggestion for pvp-sharpshooter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a rather new player (my highest level is only 14) but here's something that's pretty big to me: reassigning the keys when playing in the browser and support for keyboards and controllers of any sort for the mobile version. Additionally, more shortcut keys on the keyboard to like the world map, social, etc. I already goes to the inventory- why not assign the others as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post
    Hello Legends and STG Devs/Mods/Peeps! I have come up with a combined(all-in-one) suggestion on everything in AL i want implemented, and really, REALLY hope sts gives these ideas a moment of their day, because it would light up some of ours...

There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall! We really like the fact that sts is looking into guilds(guild log), but some of us have been asking about these for a long time...

Guild Arena

A guild arena would be awesome! With a payment of 5 plats to enter, and no flags, this arena would be a great way to practice PvP or 5v5 scrimages and/or train with guildies, without kills counting, people would enter just for the pure fun of pvping with guild mates. 400 plats to make this room seems pretty decent, especially since this has to support sts for all the hard work we are asking them to do, pretty selfishly...

Meeting Room

This was mentioned in one of the posts on a thread I read , http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...all-and-Tavern , by someone there(idk if I should mention name), about having a room for only officers and master. This would be an amazing idea, and it would give a whole new meaning to officer meetings(which some guilds do), and im sure every guild master would ask for this(PvP or PvE) not only cause its really awesome, but it can also be extremely useful! I would put this at 250 plat...

Also another idea i saw(not mine), a board which has announcements listed, and maybe a notification can go up in alerts, to check out guild announcements. There could be announcements for officers only, and announcements for guild members/recruiters/officers, which the Master posts...This would be heavily supported by twink guilds, as they are inactive most of the time since most of their players are on their mains, or just plain too busy to come on, which is why they made a twink. 50 plat for this...plus, 5 plat per post edit, if the GM wants to make another or change his post more than once in 24 hours...

Addition of New Ranks

Even though this idea, doesn't really incorporate the usage of plats much, it would be cool to have different kinds of ranks in guilds. One rank which has been asked for, for quite a long time is Co-GM, or co master, I in my opinion think they should have all the powers master holds, except for the choice to disband guild. That way masters can keep their closest friends in charge, without any fear of losing things they may have paid for in their guild hall, @Ideas 1 and 2.

Guild Leaderboard

Wouldn't it be cool to compare and contrast between your friends in your guild?? It could be as simple as Kills(Ctf/Tdm)/season, Best [elite]timed runs in guild, and most flags. This could also be included on the Announcement board, so that when you happen to come in this room, you can check out how far up on the guild ranks you are, with the highest PVE number per season, it would make all pve contests(the MOST popular kind of contest), sooooo much easier, reducing spam of threads and pictures of kills on the Contest Subsection of AL forums.100 plat..

Everyone who PvP knows can come up with a list of at least 5 things they would love to have incorporated into their pvp experience, here at Arcane Legends ! For those who don't know, PvP is the reason why more than at least 70% of platinum purchased from STG, is by players who PvP and strive to be the best(at least in AL), me and a lot of those supporters of STG would love some changes and additions to our PvP rooms....

The GvG Button

Although I am not particularly expecting to see this anytime soon, when I first saw this thread, I thought "wow, wouldn't that be fun, to have arranged clashes without blocking, no drama and HIGHLY reduced amounts of trash talking", heres an example....Guild A mocks guild B, guild A challenges to 5v5 and guild B accepts, problem is, they cant find a map to do it on, so the drama continues, soon guild A and guild B are massive and have guild wars everyday, full of trashing, blocking, ganging, spawning, etc.. Thanks to all of these things added to the twink experience, no one STILL knows whether or not guild A can beat guild B or not, but the drama goes on, endlessly. Not calling anyone out, but the brackets 21-24 and 11-14 are often guilty of this, and im sure they would support this idea as much as a lot of other endgame PvPers do too. This is also an idea, I drew off of a thread made in AL Player vs Player section, made by a popular forumer. Ill include a link here, as well as at the bottom of the "PvP" section of this thread.(If sts does decide to consider this awesome idea though, I'd think this should be around 50 plat, per game, and maybe have the host of the game hold the choice to end it, as he pleases, when a player switches out, a player from the opposite sides guild should not be able to join in though, that would be blocking, and it should be done jointly by both GM's hosting the game, so 50 plat each, 100 plat per 5v5 game, in my personal opinion, plat sales will see a noticeable boost with this ideas implementation, and im only 15, so I hope you guys at STG see It too :P)(jk)Id also add in to not include these kills/deaths in a players kdr, since then it could be used for dummy farming.

Vote Boot

This idea is based on a thread I saw while browsing through forums, I cannot find the link again, but I still remember its idea. To fight spot blocking, players should be able to vote out people who are blocking their games. A little sign should appear, next to the players name with a red "x" or a green check, indicating whether or not you would like to keep the player, you can only vote once per 10 minutes. Anyone on the team can start the vote, for the player to get booted/banned/restricted from entering the game(maybe just team if its possible) again. If 3 or 4(haven't been able to decide) choose to kick that person, the player will be banned from that specific ctf map, so they will block at their own risk of not being able to join their own teams side.(Income of plat, from more players PvPing since there will be less chances to block, and an influx of more players will come back to the game, 1 in 10 of all these players will dish out and buy tons of plat.)

"Pure" TDM(Deathmatch)
    This is something that would be similar to our elites without elixirs, just skill. This idea was suggested by a well-known forumer as well, and his/her link will be below this description. A new PvP button, where the system organizes the matches, sets out the gear(which can be variations, such as elon or planar armor, and maybe elon ring/ammy) which can be completely random, or maybe as a test version have the same gear every time(but that would make this idea boring), that way, when people want to find out whos got more "skill" with the same gear, they can enter here and fight it out, ALSO reducing drama drastically, players in this area would be able to test out new gear, newer players can test maybe lvl 41 and if they would like to PvP or not, even if they don't have the gear. Another section for this kill count could be added, the "Team Kills" section, on the kdr box(also not my idea at all). This box is something, that counts for all your teams kills. Each match can be endless, or maybe go up to something like 150 kills per team. The deaths should be as many deaths everyone on your team gets, or maybe if the drama would be better staying low, no deaths at all only kills, because there's a high chance of players with "skill" raging at the typical newbie trying to learn how to PvP, and over here the "Vote Boot" idea shouldn't be able to work, because this should be for the fun of it. Along with that adding a [Pure] TDM LB would definitely give newer players a chance to get an lb banner, so the season 1 players will have to fight for these banners just as hard as the season 7 ones, which I really like. This should not be implemented on twink levels, or at least below lvl 31, because no twink will enter these....they bought the gear to be better than the rest in the first place, so I highly doubt twinks will give this idea support on their own lvl, so maybe making this a L41 thing only would be a good start. 5 plat to respawn back to where you died , since its a team battle, 10 plat to be able to buy this map in the first place, as a sort of test server for newer players.

VS Room

A new part of CTF, where you can go in a pt, with a friend or enemy to decide who is better. Up to 3 other players may join, and get a chance to VS too, what it could be like is, one of the spawn rooms of a CTF map(people could join in as an option when entering CTF, 5/5, VS Room, or [Pure] CTF), but only one player, two sides with the spawn cubbies on each side, and the open vs space in between. This way you can challenge friends easily, this will reduce a lot of drama, especially if both sides agree to VS. The way it could work is, you invite your friends to Party and can get a reserved vs map, or you can randomly join VS maps and randomly vs people, people would love this. In my honest opinion THIS COULD BE CRAZY FUN, but that's just me. Plat sales would also see a noticeable boost, one of the ideas I am SURE on, this is the best thing that could happen, in my opinion, to PvP and its not too difficult for our talented devs at STG, people would dish out plats for this to be as good as ring sam users, I am 120% sure. Especially when theyre in the cubby, looking at their enemy as the timer goes down from 10, and after 10 rounds of vs the score is 10-0 and the guy wins the game, then that's a huge motivator, amazing thing to get implemented guys...

Pet Speed

A lot of my sam friends have this problem, and two of my sns ones. We can EASILY outrun our pets(and I am putting this in the PvP section, because it doesn't matter if your pet increases your crit in brack), if the pet isn't keeping along and the owner is chasing after someone, when the person theyre running after gets mana pack(lets say its a rogue) and turns around to fight(a mage), then the mage has no pet to help out, since sam is trailing 3 miles behind him/her ! Increasing the pet speed will make players feel more secure, and would definitely make PvP more fair and enjoyable.

This is another thread made, around 2 weeks ago by another well known forumer, lol lot of well known forumers with awesome ideas ! This idea allows a player in Ctf to teleport directly to TDM, or vice versa. I find this problem cumbersome as well, since it is usually empty at some times on twink levels and I like switching around checking which maps have unsuspecting victims on them xD ! Anyways, this is an awesome idea, and like some of the other posts, this would be beneficial in players liking PvP more, adding to more players PvPing and the influx of plat from more PvPers. Heres the link, for the original thread, as well as down below, under the links for useful threads area for PvP.

One of my own ideas, not too refined....this is based off of the "Pure TDM" idea, where I got this idea from, just some modifications I thought would make it better, in my opinion. [Pure] CTF, can be a map where, players host games for them and their friends, and where kills DO count. This map has different variations and features, similar to [Pure] TDM, when a player joins he/she gets to choose from an assortment of 3-4 types of gear, which will be selected by the host before the game starts. Since the host has paid and hosted the game, he/she also holds the right to boot players from the game, basically not allowing them to join again once they are booted, or maybe after 5 minutes. Kills can count, since people can random join into these games when they enter using the 5v5 button? it can be Pure or just "CTF" two buttons under "5v5", where for each class the host will pick out 2-5 weapons, (mythic set always), 2-5 rings(including arcane ring), 2-5 amulets and up to 10 different pets players can choose from, all except for shady and surge since it is too op for 5 players on a team to have making a game impossible. This way, players can try awesome gear, new players learn how to PvP and guilds can do 5v5 from joining the host of these games, you may ONLY enter, from joining the host, no one can enter by joining any player in game, I think this would be really awesome, and 50 plat to host each game. The different varieties of maps we could add to PvP would make it extremely fun, and plat prices would skyrocket if these were implemented all in one day(impossible, I know), more players would enjoy PvP and after they had enough fun out of it would go try PvE a bit too, since PvP would finally satisfy their entertainment needs...

I will be adding a ton of more suggestions ive always wanted to voice as well, if im forgetting something or havent given someone their rightful credit for an idea, plz pm me or post it here....

Note : All the prices ive listed are just added on for ballparks of what would suit me, we just want these ideas implemented please, price wont matter if its as incredible as we've always dreamed of it as...not saying that i dream of AL , only on weekdays...

I am also very well aware that some of these ideas may have been made into threads before this, that is the reason this is a "compilation", so that I pick out my favorites and make a thread out of it lol, and yes all of these ideas are things a lot of us have wanted for a long time, and have been suggested for quite a while now, but has never happened, im just refreshing some and giving another shot at it, in the hopes that devs might be able to do something with this, my smurf(s) and I have our fingers crossed.
    Sorry this was meant to be a thread and got moved here, if you would like me to delete it I will happily do it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I agree except for every part where plat is used. Seriously, it's already a P2W game, why make the nonessential parts 'free' (gold or achievements). Like if your guild gets an amount of total APs or PvE/PvP kills you get the room.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please rebuff bulwark or make new level 41 weapon equal to it because I spent 11m on mine and it's all I have so I would like it to rise in prise and be a better weapon if this doent happen I'll give it away free and quite game may not seem like a bid deal but I have spent so much money on this game and I would hate to have to quite because you ruin the bulwark😞thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aslanx View Post

Guild Arena

Meeting Room

Addition of New Ranks

Guild Leaderboard

The GvG Button

Vote Boot

"Pure" TDM(Deathmatch)

VS Room

Pet Speed

wow this is even better than the original thread nice aslanx

no offense to OP , but it is, these ideas are far more elaborated and appealing than the ones in the above thread.... +1 to this ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

these are great ideas though, i hope devs see it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I agree except for every part where plat is used. Seriously, it's already a P2W game, why make the nonessential parts 'free' (gold or achievements). Like if your guild gets an amount of total APs or PvE/PvP kills you get the room.
    they wont implement it unless theres something in it for them, i think its very intuitive on aslans part, though i do agree the prices are a bit absurd, all the faster sts makes these things i suppose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a couple of Guild suggestions.

1>I'd like to be able to set up a sort of "Lending Library" for my guild. A bit like a stash. guild members can deposit items they find in game and then other members of the guild can "borrow" them. They can use them as normal, just can't sell them in the Auctions.

2>The second suggestion is a Guild Noticeboard, this would be useful for leaving messages for other guild members who are not presently online and also for arranging guild party dungeon runs at particular times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Suggestion to help guild masters-provide a report (possibly by email?) to the guild master. Report should show member stats. Report being for the most current ranking time frame. Should show same details that are usued to rank guilds as a whole. This would be very helpful to see who is improving, if member is active, etc. Also could be used to make guild contests. As I am not a guild master, this is purely something I think would help the guilds improve. Knowledge is power!

Guild masters should be able to send emails to members. This could be done with out giving out the actual email addresses! In guild list, add a button next to message that says email. Brings up box, they type message, and send. Sts sends email to the registered address. Also make button to email entire guild.

Also, we need a guild contest area. Different from pvp/ctf. Could be regular level but allow more than 4 people in at a time and doesnt change players stats. Other games dont restrict number of people in a level and allow for better guild events/contest. Happy members stay and play more often. This area could be accessable only thru guild hall. Another option would be, allow master/officer to enter a level as an observer only.

Suggestion for friend list-be able to star/rank certain friends that you choose. This would move them to the top of your friend list for easier access. As in, you party with friend alot but name starts with z, no more having to scroll down all names to invite them. Or have ability to designate friends who pvp or run elites.

Same suggestion could be used for pet list. Star favorite pets reguardless of thier level and have at top of list

Chat suggestion- have the ability to save phrases like in PL for quick chatting. Be able to push 1 button to send the phrase. Would save many people deaths while trying to type, especially in elites with big mobs. This could include the "ive been muted" suggestion previously posted. Draw back is spammers, but they find a way no matter what xD

It would be nice to show more than 1 title. And there should be a title for guild master, officer, and recruiter. These people are trusted to represent the guild and draw in members. Let them show it

Guild recruiting-a message board in towns where guild can post recruitment info. Many players have no idea about forums and how to find guild options. Shows name of guild, min levels, rules, etc. Allow only master to post recruitment info and limit to once a week and only to the guilds that sts recognizes as legit. Can either list master/officers/recruiters so people can pm them..or gives option to leave private message that guild can respond to. If leaving message, it needs to give stats for person trying to join. This allows guild to see they meet requirements before inviting. Also allow guild invites even if person is not logged in, same as you can do for adding friends.

Allow items in inventory to be protected from sell. I have known several people who accidentaly liquidated their leps when clearing inventory. Yes, there is a buy back button. But these people didnt realize until too late

I realize this is a long post. And these are purely my opinion. Take it or leave it. Thx xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Can we include BUFF NEKRO on list for improvement? At the moment its a major disasspointment. Was once announced as a MUST HAVE pet but now its total opposite of NEVER TO HAVE. At least make good at SOMETHING.
    Either make it worth rare by original stat Or, make its shiled powerful enough to ignore 30 perc damage (not stacking with similar damage reduce) plus ability to remove stun,panic, curse, or any similar reduction effect from allies.

Truth fact: none of the nekro users r happy with this pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Make spwn kills illeagel
    Get ready.. its coming...
    AL: Indiasuper Faclblades Xtryigtopvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Also banners for more countries like India, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. PLS
    Get ready.. its coming...
    AL: Indiasuper Faclblades Xtryigtopvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

GUILD EVENT (monthly)
    basically once a month all guilds should participate against eachother killing a NEW boss which has extremely high hp, and the damage dealt should then go onto a leaderboard which shows up on the right side of the screen (to show which guilds are dealing most damage)
    - A NEW BOSS
    - A GUILDS LEADERBOARD FOR THE EVENT
    - EACH GUILD SHOULD HAVE THERE OWN ROOM WHILST FIGHTING THE BOSS
    - THERE SHOULD BE A SEPERATE LEADERBOARD SHOWING WHICH GUILD MEMBERS ARE DEALING THE MOST DAMAGE
    - PRIZES SHOULD VARY ON PLACING OF THE LEADERBOARD
    EXAMPLE OF THE LEADER BOARD
    1ST KARMA- 100.000.000 DAMAGE DEALT
    2ND MAGNUM- 90.000.000 DAMAGE DEALT

5TH ABSOLUTE 60.000.000
    100TH ???- 10.000 DAMAGE DEALT ETC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Would you add this?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...New-Guild-Hall
    Hope it can be listed.

This is our Pride . . . "Garuda Indonesia"
    Check our site : www.garudaindonesiaguild.com STS Forum : Garuda Indonesia Guild

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think more leaderboards for
    - most damage dealt in one hit
    - most gold collected or have
    - longest playing time
    - fastest daily challenge
    - etc