Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Ancient Mythic Amulet PROC (changes needed).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Regarding the Ancient Mythic Amulet PROC (changes needed).

Breeze freezes with no stun immunity and seems to hit at a hundred percent chance rate. Now, where's the logic in allowing pets to have a freeze skill when a sorcerer cannot have freeze in their skill set? I think you should have a cry over that and fix it. I do hope sorcerer's get freeze back. As long as razor duration is corrected, there's a counter but still a chance that sorcerer's can freeze you. Pets shouldn't be allowed to have this ability if classes aren't allowed either.
    Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 11-30-2014 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Less drama
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    100% crit for 5 seconds not good enough for you? You can fire 2 aimed shot in that duration. If it was a mage we could onlyt get 1 lightning off. Everyone knows rogue is the most OP class in this game. So now you want an extra 7% crit on top of this? If you want to be hit more ask them to reduce your dodge. Lmao. And the mage pick ups are useless except for other classes. +25% mana doesn't allow you to attack any faster or any more when you have 6k+ mana. Rogues don't need anymore boost in crit they have more then enough, average or 350m rogue.
    25(base) + 30(proc and pickup) + 20(AS stack) = 75%

They can lower the crystal pickup crit and take away the dodge if it's necessary. Again, the point of this thread is to figure a way to balance the chance for the proc to occur so it's equal for all classes, not to complain about how endgame rogues with 350m gear can get 100% for 5 seconds.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Let's not derail this topic.

Any other new mythic amulet user who can share his experience and opinion on the subject at hand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

I think its great.

"Winter is Coming" :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

fix the drop rate of the recipe its way too low now.......worry about its proc second
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    100% crit for 5 seconds not good enough for you? You can fire 2 aimed shot in that duration. If it was a mage we could onlyt get 1 lightning off. Everyone knows rogue is the most OP class in this game. So now you want an extra 7% crit on top of this? If you want to be hit more ask them to reduce your dodge. Lmao. And the mage pick ups are useless except for other classes. +25% mana doesn't allow you to attack any faster or any more when you have 6k+ mana. Rogues don't need anymore boost in crit they have more then enough, average or 350m rogue.
    Hahaha... Falmear is back! Hide your kids, hide your wife!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Let's not derail this topic.

Any other new mythic amulet user who can share his experience and opinion on the subject at hand?
    It should proc on damage done not damage received. All classes hit, but not all classes are meant to BE hit. So ironic that mine almost always procs when I get killed. What good is that?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I agree, buff rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I have the pendant. I'm primarily pve player and love farming so the additional hp is a major plus. However, the proc is more like cotton candy... it's cute with pretty colors but in the end it's just mere fluff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Its working fine imo, there are more pressing issues that need looking at, dark crystal gear drops, neckro buff and upcoming mage buff.
    Also sts working flat out on winter event, so button it down plz

"Winter is Coming" :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Why is rogues having 100% crit so bad all of a sudden? They've been able to get 120% with architect quills since season 5 which is the reason i own a level 40 one.

Both this and wild amulet should have been proc on hit instead of taking damage for the Mage and rogue versions but doubt it will get changed. They still haven't done it for the wild amulets and those were 3 seperate ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Why is rogues having 100% crit so bad all of a sudden? They've been able to get 120% with architect quills since season 5 which is the reason i own a level 40 one.

Both this and wild amulet should have been proc on hit instead of taking damage for the Mage and rogue versions but doubt it will get changed. They still haven't done it for the wild amulets and those were 3 seperate ones.
    How is it good? Mages will be literally one shotted every hit. I don't think you know how dangerous critical is lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    How is it good? Mages will be literally one shotted every hit. I don't think you know how dangerous critical is lol.
    Lol I know. I mainly use my Mage. It's just that rogues have been able to do it for the last 2 previous seasons and with much higher than 100%. It shouldn't be a big deal all of a sudden.

I just think if they haven't changed the wild amulets which have the same problem and are 3 seperate amulets they prob won't change this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Lol I know. I mainly use my Mage. It's just that rogues have been able to do it for the last 2 previous seasons and with much higher than 100%. It shouldn't be a big deal all of a sudden.

I just think if they haven't changed the wild amulets which have the same problem and are 3 seperate amulets they prob won't change this one.
    Techinally isn't over 100% like not useful? Because you can't like get like 2 criticals in one shot or something like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Techinally isn't over 100% like not useful? Because you can't like get like 2 criticals in one shot or something like that.
    No because It's been stated previously when archi daggers first came out that even with 100% crit every attack won't be a crit. Even with 130% not every attack is a crit.

It has something to do with the formula that 100% crit won't guarantee a crit shot. I've tested it with archi quills before.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Please keep the discussion constructive. Let's not get carried away. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I agree, buff rogues.
    That solution would work for mages too.... really.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

An alternative solution would be to double the proc rate when worn by rogues and triple it when worn by mages. This would be balanced, PvE-wise at the very least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I dunno about Rogue' crit and what not, but as far as mages go the proc isn't really designed with them in mind.

I can tell you mages don't have the HP or the armor for this proc to go off without shield on and even then you have to throw yourself into a mob and you got a whole two seconds to even stand a chance at seeing it before your shield goes down and your taking a dirt nap. This goes double for places like tombs where just about every hit will put you down instantly.

I would also like to mention how annoying it is when it does proc and you have a big mob tied under a clock and all of a sudden mobs are thrown out of it like you got a noob gale user in your party. Counter productive, no?
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    I dunno about Rogue' crit and what not, but as far as mages go the proc isn't really designed with them in mind.

I can tell you mages don't have the HP or the armor for this proc to go off without shield on and even then you have to throw yourself into a mob and you got a whole two seconds to even stand a chance at seeing it before your shield goes down and your taking a dirt nap. This goes double for places like tombs where just about every hit will put you down instantly.

I would also like to mention how annoying it is when it does proc and you have a big mob tied under a clock and all of a sudden mobs are thrown out of it like you got a noob gale user in your party. Counter productive, no?
    Yep, that push back on proc is very annoying, similar like that noob kershal weapon.