Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Breeze - Freeze Intended to Work in PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Here's a video detailing a 15 second stun...and this is just with breeze alone. Let's throw in a panic or stun in there too, shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFx6lyV9lQ

On top of this, the AA is a 100% chance to stun. Even Samael does not get that type of rate! Heck, SnS pools do not auto target either! What sort of pet is this?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Lol that mage at the end..

This pet is crazy ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I really don't see the problem its just another obstacle for players to overcome because all pvp is right now is gear I think sns is op in PvP but I wouldn't want it needed because games are ment to progress just because in the past stg didn't do something doesn't mean they should ever this pet is hard to farm but the thing is its farmable and let's players that can't get arcane/mythic pets if stg needs this pet its a spit in the face to none plat isers . stop nerfing everything like I said if its so op in PvP maybe you shouldn't pvp. Its sad that stg has to deal with people every time they come out with new content its rather to strong or to weak omg let none plat users have something for ones you don't think 99% of players think arcane ring ruined PvP for every one? At least pets lim!e this you can come up with stratiges to overcome. Maybe people in PvP don't lime challenges like that and prefer only the one with best gear wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

That video says nothing like I said people will come up with strategies to fight agents it sounds fun to me. Do you guys ever wonder why Sam is still top pet because every one has complains to stg about nerfing pets when will it end? People shouldn't be afraid of stronger pets coming out they should be excited this game does not have hardly any variety of pets and gear that's best in pvp. Stg will come out with stronger pets don't worry there will b stronger mythic arcane and legoundry pets to come in upcoming seasons enjoy it don't cry Nerf just because something new is strong and op so what??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    I really don't see the problem its just another obstacle for players to overcome because all pvp is right now is gear I think sns is op in PvP but I wouldn't want it needed because games are ment to progress just because in the past stg didn't do something doesn't mean they should ever this pet is hard to farm but the thing is its farmable and let's players that can't get arcane/mythic pets if stg needs this pet its a spit in the face to none plat isers . stop nerfing everything like I said if its so op in PvP maybe you shouldn't pvp. Its sad that stg has to deal with people every time they come out with new content its rather to strong or to weak omg let none plat users have something for ones you don't think 99% of players think arcane ring ruined PvP for every one? At least pets lim!e this you can come up with stratiges to overcome. Maybe people in PvP don't lime challenges like that and prefer only the one with best gear wins.
    With SnS, there's a way to avoid. With Samael, there's ways to avoid. With Breeze, it's a range attack pet that hits multiple targets and the pool auto targets a player. Unlike other pets, this AA is a homing missile. On top of that - the passive is a very high rate of freeze too. So, not only can you not run from it but right after the AA wears off, the passive can produce a freeze too.

Sorry, but there's no stun immunity in this game that grants you a 15 second stun immunity besides Juggernaut.

I also agree that stronger pets should come out - howeve - freeze is something that has been purposely nerfed in PvP from the very start. This video shows exactly why it is. Can you tell me how one is supposed to avoid a long range, auto targeting freeze?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post

then maybe give us back our freezing ice.
    oh and let mage stunlock again because that's basically what this pet is doing
    Last edited by eugene9707; 11-30-2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    then maybe give us back our freezing ice.
    oh and let mage stunlock again because that's basically what this pet is doing
    Pretty much. Either nerf this pet or let sorcerers have their full range of stunlocks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Then instead of needing this pet ask for that stuff and then the game will realy have progressed a ton,but meeting is not the answer. Seems like every thing in this game gets nerfed its just annoying and its not just the p!Ayers stg does things at times that coast players a lot a money and its not right if they were to Nerf this pet the players that got this pet because of this ability would be out big time. I don't have one and won't get one for fear of being needed and that's just plain sad. So sick of that content should be tested and tested again bfor relise your playing with peoples time and money. And if this pet wasn't op no one would get it this pet may not coast plats but to do all the runs needed are revives/elixers not needed? Kelvins stun is 100% lets Nerf that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Pretty much. Either nerf this pet or let sorcerers have their full range of stunlocks.
    I suppose ironbet or misty can free you from the ice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    Only to be freezed yet again. Another thing that people do not know about misty is when it removes the stun, it also resets the stun immunity timer so you can be stunned right after you just cleared the stun. Neat, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Well it seems stg didn't think this all the way through very disappointing.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

If you guys want this pet nerfed, then ask STS to buff mages's freeze first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    I would like to see a new pet, which grants a real immunity for stuns and such things without a ridiculous long cooldown, instead of these op pool pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I believe I'm the first person to have this pet and also have the pet at level 41.

The CD is 28 seconds long & the 'Pool' is a little bigger than the size of a person, it's exactly the center of the blue circle.

To be clear on this - the blue circle is not a freeze zone but a buff zone that doesn't even increase damage for allies as the AA says it does. The only area that gets a long freeze from the almost 30 second AA is the exact center of blue circle which lasts exactly 5 seconds, and again, it's the size of a individual character, the above video is a chain of ice stuns not a single AA - a Samael can terrify with passive attacks and then you can AA afterwards to aoe terrify again. Mages, tanks, rogues, do this every day in pvp - stun with a skill and then use a panic when you come out of the stun.

Samael hits are almost twice as fast as breeze or almost any other pet Using Samael it takes 25 seconds to solo an elite goblin in elite forest, taking breeze at the same level to solo an elite goblin in brakenridge forest it takes 55 seconds. I've been saying it for almost a year now... Samael and Abaddon's attack speed is faster than any other pet, and Samael has a Arcane damage stat. The buff stats on Breeze are pathetic; wrathjaw, deary, MEEP-MOP, gives just about as good or better stats. The ice stun is more visible as an stun, but it's very similar. Just switching to a pet like breeze you lose a huge amount of damage per second, more than twice as much coupled with the loss in damage from your attacks and skills because of the awful base stats.

While we're at comparing arcane pets.... Do you know how long it takes Glacian to solo an elite goblin in elite forest? 125 seconds A samael can kill FIVE elite goblins by himself before glacian even kills a single one. This is how arcane pets used to be, huge stats, higher damage, but way slower attack speed.

The reason ice stuns were disallowed for mages... is because the CD on ice is 3 seconds. Yes, perhaps the passive should not freeze in pvp at the rate it does, but it should not be adjusted in PvE. Farming that egg at 10 minute runs during the 1 fragment a run era took almost 25 hours to farm. I don't recall farming malison for 25 hours just to get 1 egg.

If STG wants to make money, just make Misty actually worth something. It's the most worthless pet in the universe. Like Hali said above, Zeus said above, and I've said in the past, Misty resets your stun immunity and is basically worthless - just change the skill to a 7 second stun / panic / freeze immunity for the team, any PvP player worth their salt will spend the 90 plat to buy it.

The reason why chess and other games of tactics are fun... is because there are counter moves to everything. When you create pets and aa's without counters it's just annoying for everyone.

To conclude... FIX MISTY.
    Last edited by Jexetta; 12-01-2014 at 12:56 AM.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I totally agree, no matter what is done about this pet in pvp, it should not be changed for pve.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Let's see Wraith Like pet but only with a shield instead of a sword. The pet would have an AA that allowed a player to remove all debuffs for them and their team mates ( In range ) as well as grant healing, DMG reduction buff and armor buff.

Kind of a defensive pet for PvE and I guess if it had good passive attacks and stat bonus, PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I agree with everyone else. This pet is far too over speced for pvp. His stun target needs to be removed for pvp. Once everyone gets this pet (cause will all know EVERYONE is saving for it).... nobody will ever be able to move in pvp again... It'll just be a race to span breeze.

On another note, but not related to breeze...

Mages could really use their stun back... Would be nice if they stopped taking their skills away and giving them to every other class and pet.
    Last edited by Bellaelda; 12-01-2014 at 02:36 AM.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Mages should not have the freeze in their ice again. It would ruin endgame pvp unless adjusted to be in the same stun immunity category as other stun skills(fireball).

If you play long enough with the pet it should be easy to counter it with movement. So long as you aren't the one targeted by the pet.

I do find the freeze rather long and support a small nerf on its stun length for pvp

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

S&S Does'nt auto-target at all, i doubt this breeze got AWACS systems, this more of a homing missile when i play Ace Combat infinity and assault horizon. Also, why do you have to make a new PET in the form of a sorc? You could've just returned/given the freeze power in forst bolt for the sorcerer class. Already other classes have gained sorcerer abilities like:

Bulwark- Curse

Twin razors- Shield

magma dags- fireball procs

and now pets- breeze- freeze (breeze=freeze a new math equation??)

going back to our skills, our clock is supposed to ROOT, ice is supposed to FREEZE? where can you guys see that in PvP these upgrades in skills actually get implemented? it would have been a 10000% better to have returned the skill upgrade
    than make a new pet. This auto-target is just weird, wow AL is just becoming a flight game now, a pet having a homing missile AA. mages are supposed to the best class ever, our stuns allow us to takedown the other classes but now we cant do anything and we are helpless, other classes are gaining stun immunity, getting OP(ier) and OP(ier) and we no more stand a chance against rogues now. We are weak in the view of stats but we dont have our skills getting implemented, our fireball stuns, but never stuns to bosses in elites. it looks like sorcerers are no more worth it in AL, this class has hopes. Just think when our skills get implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Mages should not have the freeze in their ice again. It would ruin endgame pvp unless adjusted to be in the same stun immunity category as other stun skills(fireball).

If you play long enough with the pet it should be easy to counter it with movement. So long as you aren't the one targeted by the pet.

I do find the freeze rather long and support a small nerf on its stun length for pvp
    if STS can re-arrange the weapons properly i know you other classes would stand an equal chance.