Thread: Simple Contest (Kinda, more like a giveaway maybe) I don't know lol

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

A vampire's prey is let go, for she reminds him of when he was once human. Later, the girl comes back and tries to befriend him. Unaware of what he is. On a permanent hiatus until further notice.
    This is a short story i thought of.I was outside and it was cold when I thought.I was all alone and this story just came up to my mind.Hope you like it YOACEB.

It was like another night.I arrived at a small town.Crime was very low, people walked outside with little worry; it was a safe place, until I came.I was out hunting for my next meal.I was on my own as I usually preferred, I didn't need any partner or buddy during my hunt, I liked to be all alone.Cloaked in the shadows, I followed my prey: a young girl of around 17 walking in the park.It was only 5:30 yet surprisingly dark.This worked to my benefit.She was the only one in the park, others left for home.Her appearance didn't mattered yet she was young, only 17 and all alone.I was watching her for few minutes now, making sure that no one was coming.Enjoying the breeze she felt from walking in the park, from one end to the other.Her smile was amazingly refreshing.After a few minutes, she stopped at the water fountain at the far end of the park.Now was the perfect time to strike.I moved towards the girl, slowly yet precisely.Not a sound came from each step I took, bringing me closer to her.Now only inches away, I bared my teeth, showing the two sharp canine teeth drawing closer to her neck.The girl stopped drinking water from the water fountain.I backed away into the shadows before she turned around.I cursed quietly to myself for not biting her then.It was the perfect moment.To see the fear and realization in her eyes that death was upon her.Yet i hid, and there she stood, smiling; not knowing that she was only inches away from her death.She walked gracefully into the light and I saw her face.It was much different from any mortal woman's face...something kept me from striking that girl and that was her smile.Her smile, it was her beautiful smile reminding me of when I was also mortal, when i was alive, cared for human life and lived to protect it.Never had this happen before...and never will happen.The young girl turned around again and walked to the other corner of the park.I came out of the shadows and glanced at the girl once more before leaving and said, "Thank You, Thank You for reminding me that I too was once a human".With a sly smile I left the girl and the park to look for a new victim who is going to die.
    Last edited by Mkthekiller; 12-02-2014 at 06:31 AM.