Quote Originally Posted by kurd4ever View Post
so im standing in kraag and suddenly i see text says i got gifted an fossil a person with the name onasegeraf gift me an fossil first i didnt belive it so i checked my inv and there it is an fossil... i try pm this person couse i knew he must have given by mistake but it said character not found... after few mins i made an new account to look up this name and it was availble to use... so what can this mean he wanted quit game and gift me this or is it a joke?
couse it made no sence

if anyone is missing this fossil pm me detailed with possition, the time with exact minute and if i see ur the real owner i will return.. but plz real owner step forward dont want any fake actors spamming with lies..
A long time ago, when mythic helms/armors were expensive (S4), a real nice person gifted me a set. Went by the name xxkunoichixx/wanderinghuntress. I got the pleasure to know her better later, but then one day she disappeared Imo, she played a huge role in my AL career... I never told anyone this but maybe there are secret santas out there, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
I will say that on the TEST SERVER I intentionally gifted my arcane ring to the wrong person...
Awwww... You're so nice!!