Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Unworldly Prices...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

I think raising the gold cap would help. At least then people would post item in Auction and you see what it is really worth. Once it is no longer listed in AH then the value of an item is all based on whatever people say. Someone with 10 alts tells people that the value of something is now 20mil....well people heard the value is 20 mil from all these different people so it must be true. Look at the value of the Royal Crown. Once it was no longer in Auction, it's supposed value shot way up. No one has any idea what it is worth except for what people trading say it is worth. At least if items can be listed in Auction House..people can list items for whatever they want but if it doesn't sell, players know it is overpriced. Players also have the chance to underbid each other which helps keep prices lower. Also as people have to pay gold fees every time they post items in auction, gold would slowly be taken out of game.

The economy is broken and the only way the insanely high prices will change is if STS makes the old expensive items drop again. But the problem is..if undead and all the bandanas drop again, newer players will be happy but most (not all) older players will be very very upset. I had suggested that Undead drop again in another thread and even the suggestion really upset some people.

BTW, I don't think that elite gem travel auction they did back when the level cap was 31 solved anything. I really hope they don't try to repeat that. I rather they make new level 36 elite gems that drop. Then at least some newer players can try to loot them.
    Last edited by doomdoomdoom; 12-11-2014 at 12:42 PM.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post: