Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Unfairness of Sns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    He bought it from Goblin(karma member) with arcane ring and 99m, as far as I know goblin is holding another one
    What on earth does guild have to do with it, other than potential abuse in pvp and stirring up more drama?

The fact that at least one of the two extras went to a skilled player who actually does runs and farms, playing the game as intended, is something I am glad to see. My observations are that too many people who have the best gear, overpriced pets, and too much money don't actually play the game - they just sit in town, show off, brag and merch.

A better way to do things would be that the most awesome items should be earnable by people who will actually use them. Items like this should be available to people willing to work for them, not those who play the best game of monopoly. If I wanted to play "become the richest", I would get a board game, not play a hack & slash mmo.

STS has made large steps towards a model more like this with the imbued armour setup, showing that they are moving away from the "pop crates and get rich" method that was used for the last year and a half. The game is moving in a much better direction in that sense, and the fact that 2 pets were accidentally released really isn't worth the uproar it's getting.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So unfair...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

As a sns user.

Make its pool not stackable more than 4 in pvp only which are from one player. This would help (not solve but help) against many sns on one team. (please don't hate me.)

Nerfing this pet dmg is not also the answer for the people who earned them. (most of people who have sns were who ran lb contest.) and also it's dodgable when it's alone. Dmg deal atm is just good enough. The problem is when too many sns are on one team.

However, unless sts intends to fix it's kill problem together, any further change on this pet would not be fair anyways.
    Hope sts make this pets KS fix. Xp
    Last edited by Excuses; 12-12-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    Aegis

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hi everyone,

If you haven't read on the full details, Remiem made a comment about the unintended release of the Shady n Surge here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2-11-14-Update

With that being said we do apologize for this mishap. I'm going to close this thread now as it has become overly dramatic and encourage you all to post your concerns in the thread that I linked (above). Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post: