Thread: Please make Lvl 41 mythic amulet tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Please make Lvl 41 mythic amulet tradeable

Hi STS,
    I know that the mythic amulet quest was supposed to be a hard grind and I totally accept that. But still I dont find any reason for the amulet to be untradeable.
    Let me give quite a few scenarios what might happen with it making tradeable:
    1) All those who earned their recipe at arena can earn money by crafting amulets and selling them, thus their hard work will be well paid.
    2)People like me who never seen the recipe even in trade, can then atleast have a way to earn the amulet instead of going crazy and broke in arena.
    3)I doubt people have hoarded the recipe and even if they have they would still sell for good amount. Also crafting ammy would still retain good value as the amulet requires lot of ingredients.
    4)People may think that ankhs may fall in price if people dont arena but even there are lot of KO wonder maps where ankhs are an absolute necessity.
    Concluding this I would like to say kindly make the mythic amulet to be tradeable so that everyone has a chance to the amulet.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anarchial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Making it tradeable would flatten the value of the recipe as a drop though. And what other reason do we have to go to arena? The nonexistent fossil? Or the 11 gold pinks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Yes recipe price might flatten out. But the amulet price would not flatten. It should be steady.
    Also the drop of recipe is a joke to me, seeing how many I went through and also from what I read in forums. So if the amulet price stays up whats the harm in making the amulet tradeable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The recipe is the "nut" of the amulet, as STS has said. Its rarity is basically what's keeping the price above 10m at the moment. Do you know how many recipe owners would love to be able to sell excess amulet? The amulet's price will plummet until barely above the dragonite bar's one. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

It most certainly would not drop to dragonite bar price. Cause the other component is cleansed essence and 120 planar essences. Guaranteed that recipe price would no longer fetch 17m-20m which players are now selling it for. But definitely it would be higher.
    To be honest I don't really know how the economy works, so I wont be able to argue with you regarding it. But the one thing I know is that recipe drop is still ridiculous, however I did see a buff in spider and mushroom damage, not sure though. With recipe drop so so low I don't know what market is going to be held because the item in question,ie. planar pendant is non existant . I regret not running that weekend.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

The recipe price may plummet but it will never go below dragon bar, and since dragon bar may rise due to increase in demand, I predict a price of 5-6m.
    +1 on this idea