View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    So far what ive seen in this thread are people complaining that breeze has ruined pvp, and they try to use this as justification to bring back mage freeze which would ruin pvp even more. Why not just remove freeze from pvp all together, buff mages health and armor aswell as the heal over time on lifegiver to bring them more inline with the other classes, and for the people that already opened breeze egg, give them 2m gold as compensation and re-egg their pet so they can choose whether to keep it or not.
    PROBLEMS SOLVED
    Nop thats not a solution . ..
    Cos at endgame things have changed a lot when we were at lvl 16 or lvl 26...
    Damages have rocketed sky high for Rogues and warriors.. one hits plus other damages are now much stronger along with higher hps... and anyways they will keep getting stronger further more..
    Freeze has been long out of pvp for more than 2 years.. its about time for the skill
    Last edited by Linkincena; 12-19-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    Nop thats not a solution . ..
    Cos at endgame things have changed a lot when we were at lvl 16 or lvl 26...
    Damages have rocketed sky high for Rogues and warriors.. one hits plus other damages are now much stronger along with higher hps... and anyways they will keep getting stronger further more..
    Freeze has been long out of pvp for more than 2 years.. its about time for the skill
    Have you even played pvp with breeze around? If so wouldnt be saying "its about time for the skill". Nobody was calling freeze to be put back into pvp before breeze came around. So just because one pet breaks pvp your going to use that as justification to break it even more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't think Breeze is that effective? In PVE, Breeze is always lagging a mile behind and freezing the wrong target.

In TDM, this pet seems to only target the troll which makes it really frustrating to use. I suppose it's effective when the troll is not around, but is that ever the case. Besides, people are spread out all over the place.

In CTF, it's a little more effective but still people are spread out and the pet can target an opposing player who is around the corner and you'll never get to hit them.

I think this pet is OP mostly in a 1v1 or 2v2 situation. Compared to Samael, I give up a lot in almost every single stat and I miss the hp and mana regen big time between fights. Please don't nerf it too much and make this pet useless. How would everyone feel if instead of being frozen like a statue, you were still able to attack, heal, etc but just not move? Similar to crawly I suppose. Would that fix the issue?
    You r not alone All complainer dont have breeze so they dont know how stupid breeze is, how slowly breeze is, how blind breeze is, etc. If they have breeze, maybe they'll ask sts to fix breeze stupidly.
    Last edited by Axesam; 12-20-2014 at 12:25 AM.

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Breeze is a planar arena pet. What could they give Breeze to be a planar arena pet if not his AA? That is the only thing that Breeze is worth for. If they nerf that AA why will people want to do planar arena runs? Breeze's Happiness bonus and passive ability are meh. It has to be somewhat worthy for it to be obtained from Planar fragments. The freezing goes very well with the winter theme. Sts has done a good job. I dont have a Breeze, but i want to do planar runs just to get it.

Imo, there is no need to make "fix" and "nerf" threads for every new thing that sts gives us. Lets just adjust with it, get our own if we dont have one and have fun.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 12-20-2014 at 01:00 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Breeze is a planar arena pet. What could they give Breeze to be a planar arena pet if not his AA? That is the only thing that Breeze is worth for. If they nerf that AA why will people want to do planar arena runs? Breeze's Happiness bonus and passive ability are meh. It has to be somewhat worthy for it to be obtained from Planar fragments. The freezing goes very well with the winter theme. Sts has done a good job. I dont have a Breeze, but i want to do planar runs just to get it.

Imo, there is no need to make "fix" and "nerf" threads for every new thing that sts gives us. Lets just adjust with it, get our own if we dont have one and have fun.
    Like a mod or a dev said, i forget who, the point of breeze was to help for difficult pve maps such as elite tindirin or planar tombs by freezing the enemies for a long time. It wasnt meant to be a pvp god. So when they made him as a planar arena pet they did so with the intention of him being used for pve. So ur first point is irrelevant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

@will

After syrillax gem, i have seen mage with sam can achieve 45% crit.

Fireball - lightning = average geared rogue totally dead
    Last edited by debitmandiri; 12-20-2014 at 01:16 AM. Reason: forget to put quote...lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Like a mod or a dev said, i forget who, the point of breeze was to help for difficult pve maps such as elite tindirin or planar tombs by freezing the enemies for a long time. It wasnt meant to be a pvp god. So when they made him as a planar arena pet they did so with the intention of him being used for pve. So ur first point is irrelevant
    Correct. It's already been stated. Breeze was not meant to be more useful than arcane pets. It was a mistake. This is why we aren't playing legendary legends. Excited for devs to make him how he was meant to function.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Have you even played pvp with breeze around? If so wouldnt be saying "its about time for the skill". Nobody was calling freeze to be put back into pvp before breeze came around. So just because one pet breaks pvp your going to use that as justification to break it even more?
    Things cannot always be in favor of Rogues and Warriors.. Have to bear with that..
    Remember the time when Bulwark came with Curse on it.. what was the reaction of community..
    Curse was never removed though its damaged was reduced...
    Same thing is being suggested for Freeze with reduced Stun time and high immunity time...
    And anyways ..Freeze was mage's unique ability...
    Now Rogues and Warriors have all Mage's Skills through pets..
    Breeze cannot be simply scrapped away...and cannot be compensated with gold or Plat like that.. it will be nerfed or decided for what to do as Carapace said..
    Meanwhile as said Mage Freeze has been long in Off Mode and has to make a comeback due to its uniqueness and bring a class balance..
    May see a negative reaction from Rogues and Warrior community.. however again saying.. things cannot always be in favor of warrs n rogues..
    Last edited by Linkincena; 12-20-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

If sts can't buff our gears...make us get a DMG buff in pvp man. Like 5%-10%??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

No... we would thank breeze came lol
    The style of sts is they give mage thier ice back mages happy tanks and rouges not 1 month later they nerfed mages ice skils rouges and tanks happy mages even more crap then befor, they did the same to buowark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thats why breeze so op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axesam View Post
    You r not alone All complainer dont have breeze so they dont know how stupid breeze is, how slowly breeze is, how blind breeze is, etc. If they have breeze, maybe they'll ask sts to fix breeze stupidly.
    Yes breeze should be buffed. The auto target forever freezing pool and the passive freezing is not enough, breeze needs some damage pools like SNS and why not samael's Hp regen too, right? Afterall its so hard to kill a dummy frozen helpless opponent!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Meeh, it's no different from Sam stun. Just use ironbite or misty on a team. What freeze?
    Misty cannot unfreeze players.. tested already..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Yes breeze should be buffed.Afterall its so hard to kill a dummy frozen helpless opponent!
    Lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Not sure who and when said this, but I guess they were drunk. Breeze is totally useless in pve. Opened the guy (should have sold...), did a couple Tomb 1 runs. My experience corresponds with what some of the people here wrote - Breeze is so slow and never freezes the mobs you need frozen. Plus, I didn't see him freeze the boss - probably bad luck or maybe he did freeze but I didn't notice; however, if he can't freeze bosses, his pve usefulness gets close to zero.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    If sts can't buff our gears...make us get a DMG buff in pvp man. Like 5%-10%??
    What a senseless idea...the only they could do like that is giving rogues their pet dmg boost back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Pffft I'm done with breeze lol. 2 breeze on other team = gg. And when mages can't use there shield due to being stun locked, rogue just come In front of them and snipe them away. Smurfs are ded now. I suggest a 5-10% damage boost 1-20 since even warriors do more damage than them and nerf breeze.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Things cannot always be in favor of Rogues and Warriors.. Have to bear with that..
    Remember the time when Bulwark came with Curse on it.. what was the reaction of community..
    Curse was never removed though its damaged was reduced...
    Same thing is being suggested for Freeze with reduced Stun time and high immunity time...
    And anyways ..Freeze was mage's unique ability...
    Now Rogues and Warriors have all Mage's Skills through pets..
    Breeze cannot be simply scrapped away...and cannot be compensated with gold or Plat like that.. it will be nerfed or decided for what to do as Carapace said..
    Meanwhile as said Mage Freeze has been long in Off Mode and has to make a comeback due to its uniqueness and bring a class balance..
    May see a negative reaction from Rogues and Warrior community.. however again saying.. things cannot always be in favor of warrs n rogues..
    I never said things should always be in favor of rogues and warriors. In an earlier post i clearly stated mages should be buffed to bring them more inline with other classes. However, that being said, giving mages 3 ways to immobilize their enemy is not a solution that creates balance. Its simply replacing one imbalance with another. The reason people complain about breeze is because they are stunned for so long until they die that they literally cannot do anything to prevent it. Bringing mage freeze back to pvp would be the exact same thing. They stun u, they freeze u, then use panic ability on pet and u literally cannot do a single thing to prevent it. I feel like you are biased towards mages because you think 3 ways to immobilize enemies from one class equates to balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

I never said things should always be in favor of rogues and warriors. In an earlier post i clearly stated mages should be buffed to bring them more inline with other classes. However, that being said, giving mages 3 ways to immobilize their enemy is not a solution that creates balance. Its simply replacing one imbalance with another. The reason people complain about breeze is because they are stunned for so long until they die that they literally cannot do anything to prevent it. Bringing mage freeze back to pvp would be the exact same thing. They stun u, they freeze u, then use panic ability on pet and u literally cannot do a single thing to prevent it. I feel like you are biased towards mages because you think 3 ways to immobilize enemies from one class equates to balance
    Breeze won't be removed..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    @will

After syrillax gem, i have seen mage with sam can achieve 45% crit.

Fireball - lightning = average geared rogue totally dead
    True but not all can afford >10 eyes in their gear...rouges with that number and planar amulet are above >55% critical no buff yet