Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pay too win.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Tbh, if you are not in the majority of the players that beg then chances are you're a bit snobbish too. We all are. You can't deny the fact that after getting constant PMs from players who beg, you'll stop responding to them altogether. You can try and become the most humble player out there, but like you said, it's just a game. You can keep replying to them each time saying "Sorry, I don't give out gold" etc. EVERY time they ask you, but you're just making it harder on yourself. I realized that in this game, people like to be surrounded with others who have the same goals. For example, some of the top geared players like to farm nubs (including me) in PvP simply because they have the power to do that. Most of them probably bought platinum which is good for them, but the rest of us that need to hustle (just like irl) in order to get our items are left out from what they can experience. This game is exactly the same irl. It's just a virtual projection. If you wanna play the game then either you FIND a way to prosper or convert to buying platinum. Although you can just quit it altogether. You got 3 choices right there buddy, which one will you choose?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stelo For This Useful Post: