Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
The problem is that most players see "rewards" for their value on the market or what they can be sold for. And if you have lots of rewards being looted by everyone, they will be worthless on the market. In the last event, the Hellish and Necro armors and helms were selling for 300 gold each by the end of the event. Compare that to last year when after the Tarlok event the armors and helms were selling for 10k and up.

If it makes you happy to just have a lot of items in your inventory, then I'm sure you were happy with the Halloween event. But for most players who sell the loot they get, it was a lousy event and one in which there was no money to be made from any of the items, unless you got luck enough to loot a mythic weapon.

What makes looting items exciting is when you loot something rare. If you loot the same crap that everyone else has, I don't see what the attraction is to that. Your character can only wear one armor and helm at a time. How many sets do you need? And if you loot so many sets, so will everyone else, and then nobody is going to want to buy your leftovers as everyone will have plenty already.
Agree wz u ..
Besides z eye drop is something u can look forwd to ,ursu lockeds r dropping realy often for me ,which can always sell in market without z worry of price drops ..