Thread: Why PvP is Dead - And How We Can Fix It

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkz View Post
    I'll fight anyone in PVP. Don't care about my K/D and usually won't quit unless I'm the last one left. I find the great players inspiring and have a lot of respect for them. I also join solo most of the time. It's a good feeling when you get invited to play WITH some of these guys/gals after you try your best and hold your own. I just started playing game in October I think and of course started playing PVP at endgame. You gotta get stomped to get better IMO. Some of the elite Karma members smash me and some others are just like everyone else. I've also found that a lot of Karma members are very helpful when asked serious questions about game mechanics and other things. Karma should stay the same, it's up to the rest of us to smash back. At least thats what I think. Seems like a lot of people want an easy match that they can win. Give me a challenge over an easy match any day. That's just the kind of dude I am though. Good day peeps! :-)
    Agree
    Honestly I thought all karma memebers are elite so I was scared of them and it turns out not all are elite I can beat some members if they dont have mythic weapons.So the ones that are actually ruining the game (for me that is) are the gangers.Mostly tanks(not saying all tanks are gangers) because im a mage.So when I challenged them to 1v1 they dont accept but some do but when I beat them in 1v1 they just come back to gang with their tank friends.I can actually beat a tank thats not that op heck I even beat a tank with bulwark and i use exped.Im pretty suprised myself since im a mage and tanks are known for squishing us.
    So what im saying is Karma is not to blame the gangers are.
    Last edited by Deathlyreaper; 12-31-2014 at 10:53 AM.