I read some post that you cant craft ursume locked and tarlok gems after the event cooldown end because of their "uniques" for winter 2014 event.

I dont find this as a logical explanation, those ursume locked and tarlok gems are just codes, which can be changed to other different name and content for winter 2015 (eg leprechaun 2014, from the name STS might has a plan for leprechaun 2015).

Recipe bought by token should not be removed and players are able to craft their recipes, as long as they have the ingredients, even after the event cool down.

My reasons are :

1. In this event, with longer time of energy to be crafted, more points to reach platinum tier (balancing off the longer event period already), players have spent a lot of their time for reaching tier by tier, and a lot of platinums spent to expand their inventory, just to holding over drop ice scales, which they should get some appreciation for it.

2. Also, in this case, players trying hard to get token which smaller then previous ones (halloween) just to get all the recipes.

3. STS dont give detail information that players cant craft any of those recipes after the end of event cool down, which STS should do this at the annoucement when the event start, by not giving this detail information, STS seems hiding some informations to its players especially the new players. Even this is only a game, (this could be a big problem if happened in real life), hiding or giving misleading information to its players is a wrong thing to do.

My suggestions or feedbacks :

1. Allow the players to craft their recipes even after the event cool down, both ursume locked and tarlok gems.

2. STS should give more detail informations to its players at the beginning of the event (for any future events).

3. If still insist to remove players ability who had spent a lot of time for the event, compensate players by giving 2 or 3 weeks event cooldown because of holding back/giving misleading information to its players, especially the new ones.

Please consider and please be a fair provider, both for senior and junior players.

Thank you for your time and attention.