Thread: To the developers, moderators, and staff of STS. Spam/Begging needs addressing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

First off, please dont blindly describe everyone in the community as obnoxious - that's really rude.

Secondly, there are good players out there. Beggers arent bad people, they're just desperate people. If i ever see a player shouting out "Can someone please give me 1k" in town, i usually open up trade and give them 1k, because i tend to give out more than i take. It makes me feel good to brighten someone's day like that and it's the kinda person I am. If they straight up PM me, i just ignore them, because i know they are targetting me and expecting me to give them gold.

To everyone who applies: If they are really bugging you, dont insult them, dont tell them to F off, just ignore them, because they are people too - they are just really desperate, especially with our terrible economy where making gold is like running a crucible.

And if it really bugs you, dont be snobby and look like you own a chunk of wealth. Wear a smelly helm and some old robes and walk around with guapo in town.
    Last edited by Dogma; 01-05-2015 at 11:36 PM.
    Retired

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dogma For This Useful Post: