Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 6, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    Take a look at this thread please http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...roblems-in-pvp

Specially this
    2.Spot blocking- make the join button only available if there is a spot available on that players team, when you press the join button it teleports you directly to the corresponding players team
    Please no. A lot of people enjoy competing against their friends. This would ruin pvp for anyone not in a "guild war drama" guild.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    What do you mean by lifesteal gem! we dont have any life steal gem. If you mean those cursed gem, lol they dont steal any life at all look at their price in auction thats why it is so cheap. they only add mana
    The cursed skull has a chance to drain enemy life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Please no. A lot of people enjoy competing against their friends. This would ruin pvp for anyone not in a "guild war drama" guild.
    I'd actually like this idea implemented. Its a lot easier to join the opposite side once you know who's on the other side. Just ask someone to party. Better than dealing with a spot blocker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello, good to see that the player's ideas and suggestions are read by someone. Like most players, I've got some too:

1. Make Stash a little bigger, or at least switch with inventory somehow. Maybe it's only me, but I feel like Stash should be bigger than Inventory?

2. More crafting slots maybe? I know we can use Plat to finish the upgrades quickly and free the slots. But at least make it 10? - Or like some other guys suggested, be able to buy extra slots with Plat or Story Tokens.

3. A new inventory pocket where we can throw those non-stashable items like essences, recipes, crafted energy kits and stuff players don't normally use. They're really annoying when searching for a specific item. I've got like 42 energy kits, and to open a Silver or Copper Chest I'll have to scroll down a lot just to see them.

4. Ability to choose gender for each class? It'll be very complicated when it comes to armor, if it is different for males and females or just one that changes the size, but I'll just leave it here.

5. Guild black board or something. A place that the guild admin uses to write rules, guild news and stuff. I think everyone would love that.

6. Don't "mute" when using personal message to friends or fellow guild members, or even Guild Chat. I get muted quite a lot when I don't speak English with my friends. "Sh*t" means "Sell" in my language and that's a word I use quite often in this game. If people abuse with it there's always that "black list" thing we can use.

7. That Leprechaun Pet someone mentioned in this thread in page one or two. Pets are what make this game very unique and there's probably a lot more stuff you could do with them.

Vanity for pets, when?

That's it for now, thanks for reading and I hope to see good stuff in the future, especially a new expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    The cursed skull has a chance to drain enemy life.
    LoL the chance is so low you cant call it chance better call it accident every few hours playing pvp. It has been tested among several people thats why the price is 3k or 4k gem,and the name should be changed from cursed gem to mana gem thats more suitable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    LoL the chance is so low you cant call it chance better call it accident every few hours playing pvp. It has been tested among several people thats why the price is 3k or 4k gem,and the name should be changed from cursed gem to mana gem thats more suitable.
    A chance is a chance that doesnt mean the gem should always proc. It's the mechanism. Even in locked u have chance to get this n that. On ur point of mana gems it doesnt make sense to me it indeed adds mana and drains life. So why cant u call it haunted cooling gem??

Even the new myth pendant doesnt proc so well gems and gears except the weapons font proc that often. U use ur weapon 99.99% of the time is why it procs faster than pendants helms armors n rings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Here are some suggestions from me:

New options like:

Auto reject (Trade Window)
    Auto reject (Friend Request)
    Auto reject (Private Messages: more option on messages received from random ppl just sending messages, It can be filtered to only friends or party members or guild members can send you private message)

Auto reject (Loot Items) :
    Since the inventory slots are only 500 limit is better to have a filter pick up items, so some ppl might don't want to get Rare,Epic or perhaps specific kind of essence due to hours of farming and inventory slot limit issue(especially for events).

Countdown Timer for weekly elixir:

It would be nice for players to know exactly when the elixir they purchased will be ended (weekly xp elixir for example)

New Gems:

1. Armor Based Gem
    2. Skill Based Gem : It can add some special skills to classes,depends on what type of skill we apply. So basically it means more new skill can be brought to game as a gem not as the main skills and every class can enjoy permanent use of that.It doesn't mean it must be added to gear but it can be added to the character. So perhaps new slots maybe created for each character.
    3. Luck Based Gem
    4. Pet Gem : sounds funny lol but we can upgrade our pet as well

Inventory and stash slots:

Increase the inventory and stash slots to over 1000 limit.

Tradeable:

Make stash and Inventory slots purchased with story token tradeable.

New Mythic Weapons(Frost):

Please make a better proc for frost gun and frost bow, compare to mythic elon gears they don't proc as they should.
    Frost gun don't freeze most of the mobs and Frost bow don't have the healing like elon bow,so perhaps a replacement.

Guild:

1. Place a Market in guild hall
    2. New guild halls with cheaper items.
    Last edited by cyrusrevange; 01-08-2015 at 11:13 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cyrusrevange For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange:1999422
    Here are some suggestions from me:

New options like:

Auto reject (Trade Window)
    Auto reject (Friend Request)
    Auto reject (Private Messages: more option on messages received from random ppl just sending messages, It can be filtered to only friends or party members or guild members can send you private message)

Auto reject (Loot Items) :
    Since the inventory slots are only 500 limit is better to have a filter pick up items, so some ppl might don't want to get Rare,Epic or perhaps specific kind of essence due to hours of farming and inventory slot limit issue(especially for events).

Countdown Timer for weekly elixir:

It would be nice for players to know exactly when the elixir they purchased will be ended (weekly xp elixir for example)

New Gems:

1. Armor Based Gem
    2. Skill Based Gem : It can add some special skills to classes,depends on what type of skill we apply. So basically it means more new skill can be brought to game as a gem not as the main skills and every class can enjoy permanent use of that.It doesn't mean it must be added to gear but it can be added to the character. So perhaps new slots maybe created for each character.
    3. Luck Based Gem
    4. Pet Gem : sounds funny lol but we can upgrade our pet as well

Inventory and stash slots:

Increase the inventory and stash slots to over 1000 limit.

Tradeable:

Make stash and Inventory slots purchased with story token tradeable.

New Mythic Weapons(Frost):

Please make a better proc for frost gun and frost bow, compare to mythic elon gears they don't proc as they should.
    Frost gun don't freeze most of the mobs and Frost bow don't have the healing like elon bow,so perhaps a replacement.

Guild:

1. Place a Market in guild hall
    2. New guild halls with cheaper items.
    +1 to This suggestion and feedback!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hozukreti For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wooohooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Suggestions:

1. There remains a HUGE problem with Nekro. The vial drop rate was never fixed after multiple times it was claimed to be fixed. Now, we don't even have a reason to run Tind because you guys have us all over arena and tombs. There have been a few people who have looted fossil but are unable to craft the pet because they can't get their hands on vials anymore. You guys really dropped the ball on this!!! Here is my suggestion, and it ties all together nicely. Add the vials in the loot table for Tombs. There should be a few mobs who will rarely drop vial in tombs. This would really push us to run harder and give us a little something extra to farm. A good example of the drop rate would be how you have it set for archon rings. They are rare, but guess what? They did drop. For some reason you guys never got the vial code right, but maybe if you can use tombs where there is no conflicting items like archons it would work out.

2. Arena remains a problem for us because it's costly to run and there is such a slim shot of ever looting the recipe or a fossil that the majority of us remain frustrated. You have filled those arena crates with complete garbage that stuffs our inventory with items that we simply liquidate. Here is what would make us sing in arena. Get rid or tone down those junk pinks. Add in ankh, potions, and very rarely..... PARA GEMS!!!! You know how we love LOVE our paras and are sad they are gone. We would go ape-wild in Arena if you made these crates filled with consumables and the tiny chance of a para.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, and the update for this week was spot on!!! We love to see the bugs worked out so our quality of play is satisfactory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

stuff i would like changed
    1:nerf breeze remove breeze freeze skill completely and give it a chance for panic or stun60%some what like slag
    2:buff mages an increase in health or more armour or let us have 5skills cauz we are actually the one who depend on our skills
    3:an awesome pet like that of lepre would be good giving u like +10%luck
    4:make ankhs come on klass at endgame char i rarely get one as compared to my twink
    5:a new pvp room for 1vs1 no kdr counted,or a pvp practice room like ctf 5vs5 in ur guild hall again no kdr counted
    6:a guild msg board only where gm and officers can post
    7:just like in whatsapp we have last seen ability in same way in our friends list and guild list where offline is written should be replaced by time of last seen and date
    8:where our ping and stuff is written u guys can write the time and date according to sts (same for all)and according to same time system the last seen will be shown and organising events with respect to time would become easy (no confusion over time)
    9:new twink weapons every event new
    Mythics are released it would be really great if u can release some better weapons than the normal expedition weapons the icescale set was really good in terms of mage twinks so better legendary gear u can even make it drop in elites as new lvl cap new better drops would be expected
    that would be all i have to suggest sorry i dont run arena and stuff so dont know much abt the changes needed there but sts u are doing a really great job and this is all i gotta say ty

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

I hope you will change something sts...
    There are to many serrious bugs.. Why do you fix the gold bug of the vanity in first ?! I just cant believe that..
    The economy is dead..

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Make mythic upgraded armor and helm tradeable weekly or daily leaderboard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acerhonor View Post
    Make mythic upgraded armor and helm tradeable weekly or daily leaderboard
    Making the upgraded myths tradable is one of the worst suggestionts ever made..
    Market will be flooded of them and prices would drop beyond 1m per set

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Suggestions:

1. There remains a HUGE problem with Nekro. The vial drop rate was never fixed after multiple times it was claimed to be fixed. Now, we don't even have a reason to run Tind because you guys have us all over arena and tombs. There have been a few people who have looted fossil but are unable to craft the pet because they can't get their hands on vials anymore. You guys really dropped the ball on this!!!
    Ironically those few people looted this "farmable" fossil where? In locked crates. SMH.

So sick of being penalized for wanting to earn my items rather than spend my income on gambling for them in crates. Some people want to PLAY the game to get their gear. Who knew. It's a game and people want to be rewarded for spending time and effort, not just credit card fees.
    Last edited by Serancha; 01-09-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I just have a question about the solid gold vanities.So they drop gold.Can other players pick the gold up or can you even pick the gold up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

A ctf lobby where U can flag without being interrupted would b nice lol just flagging no killing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I just have a question about the solid gold vanities.So they drop gold.Can other players pick the gold up or can you even pick the gold up?
    oh oh oh VANITY GOLD! yipee-ke-yay. nah u cant pick em up i think.

Also, has anyone lately been experiencing lagging during and after this event??

Rem can u check what's wrong?, cuz i never lag as i have a very good connection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

After updated. Too much lag and dc. :/

SMALLVIL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hmmm finally I guess... Some talking will happen I want to believe. Best suggestion for now is take your time and fix SERIOUS bugs after that make a new PvP map yeah yeah it will take time to implent but people are still trying to make some gold after the events and equip themselves with the best gear so a new season with new gears and new pets wouldn't be a wise choice.Give players the chance to recover and you guys take a time fixing bugs and work on a new PvP map after all everyone has time.