Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So hows the LB vanity goes ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    4. Its not our problem that many professionals who are working dont have time to play..
    Yes but us working professionals with limited time to play are the same ones who fund this game by purchasing plat. The SnS was so unfair because we were beat out by people who were farming plat and exploiting the game. StS learned to make things a little more fair and balanced between all kinds of players.

Handing out super rare red items promotes negative behavior in the community. During SnS event we saw a big guild collapse and I remember one person who almost put himself in the hospital trying to keep up. Then, the egg price was so high that most people even the wealthier ones could not afford the egg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Yes but us working professionals with limited time to play are the same ones who fund this game by purchasing plat. The SnS was so unfair because we were beat out by people who were farming plat and exploiting the game. StS learned to make things a little more fair and balanced between all kinds of players.

Handing out super rare red items promotes negative behavior in the community. During SnS event we saw a big guild collapse and I remember one person who almost put himself in the hospital trying to keep up. Then, the egg price was so high that most people even the wealthier ones could not afford the egg.
    Seems to me if they wanted to actually fix this problem they would add a new pet to the crates or market somehow. There is still no pet that is anywhere near on par with sns.
    So now these op pets are even more valuable and completely unobtainable (well unless they accidentally add them to locked again, lol)

So the people that killed themselves for that event are still the luckiest ones in the game imo... and the rest of us are still left with nothing that can possibly be done to catch up or equal them.

JUST MY THOUGHTS :-)
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    Seems to me if they wanted to actually fix this problem they would add a new pet to the crates or market somehow. There is still no pet that is anywhere near on par with sns.
    So now these op pets are even more valuable and completely unobtainable (well unless they accidentally add them to locked again, lol)

So the people that killed themselves for that event are still the luckiest ones in the game imo... and the rest of us are still left with nothing that can possibly be done to catch up or equal them.

JUST MY THOUGHTS :-)
    Totally agree with you Bella. Shame they never added SnS to the locked by now or something as good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Just bought an ice spirit set right after a long hiatus. I think it looks awesome especially when partnered with whim bros.
    duck dynasty falls

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

And yeah it was completely useless to run lb.
    How much profit did we earn? (-)4-5m i had say.
    We made huge losses instead..
    I could have easily made 10-15m out of the event if i wasnt running for lb.
    And ofc.. Sts is not to blame.. They already showed us the rewards and we agreed to run for it.
    The ppl at fault are those stupid lb runners who start selling their vanities for less than what they have spend for it.

And there are hardly any collectors left who actually wanna buy the vanities so its a complete waste.
    Yeah, I heard that it was pretty hard to sell most of the vanities and so I thought the price I paid was fair for something this rare! In other events and during the times of plat farmers, this would have easily sold for 80-100m which would have blown me out of the water. When I heard the rogue was selling for 50ish, that was pretty much GG as well! I wish that the rogue's was in the 20's to say the least, I would have still had enough for a bow!

LOL had to literally sell everything but the underwear left on the toon to fund it XD

Oh wells, just all pixels at the end of the day, but now I get to rock it in Jimmy Choo Ice boots with high heels! Time to farm it hard while looking pretty XD
    Last edited by Kakashis; 01-09-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Al has been really boring ever since the bans took place.
    Nothing is worth farming/merching since there is no gold in the market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RDX View Post
    Well the question was so clear and we hoped mods will update us with a sure reply and there was many threads as well from the time of event on .they never bother to reply us.

Attachment 115760
    I understand what you are saying and also understand its fair to follow the trend with giving away the banners. I personally have no problem with it, but there are lots of people who didn't run the LB just because there were no banners at all. (Usually when banners are given in a contest, its shown in forum or the prizes are shown in LB. Iam talking about event LB. Event LB always shows what the reward is)

If stg give away the banners now, people will rage how they can change their decisions again on behalf to some people.
    However I agree they should have had answer properly to people who were looking for clear answer at start.
    The thread is about if any profit the LB runners have made if yes how was it. we have gone preety off topic so peace buddy. Later!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

My entire point to running the lb was to sell my ice golem vanity. I honestly expected to make a good bit of money off of it as I only spent 6 m gold and used one plat bundle to fund the rest of my energy needs. A couple of hours before the event portals closed I posted in the traders market for pre offers and that post is still there sadly because I still can't sell. I personally think the mage and rogue vanities are awesome but to me better gear is more important so I was willing to sell. At this point I'm just trying to get a singe or sam plus gold and not the 40 m I had hoped for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

1. Vanities go up and up as time goes? Hell no. Not anymore aftrr those bans took place. Economy has broken down so much they are just going down. U can see the value of coloured jester/heraldic..
    2. Ppl run lb for fun of having their name there? Are u kidding me? There are only 10-20% ppl who actually run for that purpose. I dont wanna run lb, spend tons of energies and sleepless nights just coz i wanna have my name on it.
    I dont see any warrs who ran for the fun of it.. They are all selling their vanities.
    Some mages/rouges ran for the vanity but theres just a small propotion of them
    3. I dont get it how putting an arcane egg as lb reward promote scams or unfairness in the game?
    4. Its not our problem that many professionals who are working dont have time to play.. They can just buy the lb reward later if they want to. There are many sellers.
    1. true, colored jesters went half a price after all the banning and i am afraid it will also do the same on LB vanities. Seeing Halloween and Winter vanities at this moment, they keep pricing down, so should those runners expect that the vanities will get higher as they keep it longer? That would take ages if so just to increase its value again - and with in those time waiting for it to re-rise, 2-4mil more? not a good idea.

2. yes, only few of them who runs into lb with that purpose and they are only countable by fingers. They may be proud cause they are wearing it and walks all over arlor but believe me, those runners who run and spent 20mils would get sad seeing sellers who sells vanities for 19mil, LOL.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    My entire point to running the lb was to sell my ice golem vanity. I honestly expected to make a good bit of money off of it as I only spent 6 m gold and used one plat bundle to fund the rest of my energy needs. A couple of hours before the event portals closed I posted in the traders market for pre offers and that post is still there sadly because I still can't sell. I personally think the mage and rogue vanities are awesome but to me better gear is more important so I was willing to sell. At this point I'm just trying to get a singe or sam plus gold and not the 40 m I had hoped for
    same thing that happen to my few LB runner friends, gl selling tho, it is indeed hard to sell, esp when everyone in arlor is broke.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    1. true, colored jesters went half a price after all the banning and i am afraid it will also do the same on LB vanities. Seeing Halloween and Winter vanities at this moment, they keep pricing down, so should those runners expect that the vanities will get higher as they keep it longer? That would take ages if so just to increase its value again - and with in those time waiting for it to re-rise, 2-4mil more? not a good idea.

2. yes, only few of them who runs into lb with that purpose and they are only countable by fingers. They may be proud cause they are wearing it and walks all over arlor but believe me, those runners who run and spent 20mils would get sad seeing sellers who sells vanities for 19mil, LOL.
    Mage vanities are already down to 15-20m if i m not wrong or even lower.
    And warr vanity is already down to 10-12m.
    Last edited by Universalpro; 01-10-2015 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

These vanities will never start to rise, just fall, until they stop this whole lb vanity thing. There will be always a new 'exclusive' vanity, who want the old ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    These vanities will never start to rise, just fall, until they stop this whole lb vanity thing. There will be always a new 'exclusive' vanity, who want the old ones?
    Exactly

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Please no more vanity LB rewards next event!;/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Novyaj Zeanreh For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ive bought ice golem mask today for 6m, and by the end of it i had a chance to purchase entire set for 9m. Since ill never sell it, thats one mask off the market.

I must say that in my wildest dreams I would have not thought that these sets would be selling so cheap. The yeti set under closer inspection is not very impressive and IMO the main body should be reworked to improve its look.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Ive bought ice golem mask today for 6m, and by the end of it i had a chance to purchase entire set for 9m. Since ill never sell it, thats one mask off the market.

I must say that in my wildest dreams I would have not thought that these sets would be selling so cheap. The yeti set under closer inspection is not very impressive and IMO the main body should be reworked to improve its look.
    Too little too late! Some people ran/bought the yeti and are actually okay with the beast look. They probably wouldn't want it reworked. Yah the mage set is a little surprising to see drop. The rogues is surprisingly still in the 20's!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default So hows the LB vanity goes ?

Complete waste of my holidays sadly, barely made back what i spent, blew off everything for this stupid event, and got nothing to show for it. Oh ya i got a "tradeable vanity" cool! Thats a horrible reward if someone else can buy it. So the people that bought they worked hard for it eh? Meh idgaf anymore. Banner should of been there but oh welll horrible xmas event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Also on the sns thing, now were stuck with only a few sns owners and others can never achieve no matter how hard they work dafckkk? Elitism? Sorry i just call it like i see it. Sns owners had their "glory" its been a half a year nowwtf the point of running for a garbage tradeable vanity that any person can buy? Whats to show i ran?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It should be small events vanity and big events sns. Why is that a problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The perfect prize was the mythic ring during the 2013 time run challenge, when the winners got 1 brand new mythic ring, which was released into locked crates after.