Thanked in
    783 Posts

No matter what they tweak/fix in pvp their will always be complaints

But something needs to be done with mages and a tweak with rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

You guys are kinda lucky pvp is class specific because believe me the amount of problems in the other legends titles people using str sets on mages and etc causes so many problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I think Ros is on to something here. We need to balance some of this out across all classes and get back to tanks being tanks and mages being mages. It is actually pretty bad in PVP when you are more worried about a tank then a rogue. So something needs to change a bit.
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    You guys are kinda lucky pvp is class specific because believe me the amount of problems in the other legends titles people using str sets on mages and etc causes so many problems
    I think pl was more balanced then this. Atleast a mage could kill other classes and vice versa

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree , rogue is a too nerf class.. war is too op and sorcerer are just like the more balanced class ( and cry for ice skill comeback trololo) so.. we just need a nerf for war and buff rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

rogue nerf class....what?
    sorcerer balanced....what?

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

IMO, this is a necro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernEcho View Post
    I think pl was more balanced then this. Atleast a mage could kill other classes and vice versa
    When did you play pl? Now a days it's mainly str mages which are pretty op sadly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Sorry ros but I gotta go against you on this. I am already critting tank for 3-4k and I'm not even maxed out. I lack arcane ring, imbued set and planar amulet. With these I'm sure my crits would regularly exceed 4k. Mages will get 1 hit regardless of their gear if shield is down and if we lose the damage nerf some of the weaker ones may get combo killed even with shield up.
    What a liar, I have a rogue with arcane ring, imbued set and amulet, I can Crit on tank for max 2500, and max 5000 on rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    What a liar, I have a rogue with arcane ring, imbued set and amulet, I can Crit on tank for max 2500, and max 5000 on rogue.
    Like 2.5k on tank is nothing....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

One word NO. The End.

It doesn't matter about your damage almost always your aimed shot crits and that amounts to 250% extra critical damage. And this happens almost every 2-3 shots and that means you get a 250% every 6 or so seconds which is incredible. With a combo that can kill a tank easily enough. Tanks don't have enough power for their damage, just because it says 600 dmg or whatever doesn't mean we can equal a rouge crits, heck we cant even equal a mages crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dvsk View Post
    One word NO. The End.

It doesn't matter about your damage almost always your aimed shot crits and that amounts to 250% extra critical damage. And this happens almost every 2-3 shots and that means you get a 250% every 6 or so seconds which is incredible. With a combo that can kill a tank easily enough. Tanks don't have enough power for their damage, just because it says 600 dmg or whatever doesn't mean we can equal a rouge crits, heck we cant even equal a mages crit.
    + tanks only use 1 attck skil rouges 3....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Lol do u have a pure str build while fighting tanks? Because there WILL NOT be such a huge difference in your crit against rogue and tank. I am talking about tanks when jugg is down idk abt u. And go speak to any other ringer they will back up the stats I have given.

Also, the crits that hit for high end 3k are against the the average geared tanks with mythic set and pink weapon. The bonesaw tanks are hit for high end 2k and low end 3k. Definitely not max 2.5k though.
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 01-09-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Lolol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Have you seen the overall ctf kill lb? How about the rogue one? They are the same? Yeah, thought so too.

No to removing rogue damage nerf.
    Yes to fixing damage nerf overriding damage buff from pets.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Omisace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Lol do u have a pure str build while fighting tanks? Because there WILL NOT be such a huge difference in your crit against rogue and tank. I am talking about tanks when jugg is down idk abt u. And go speak to any other ringer they will back up the stats I have given.

Also, the crits that hit for high end 3k are against the the average geared tanks with mythic set and pink weapon. The bonesaw tanks are hit for high end 2k and low end 3k. Definitely not max 2.5k though.
    Ridiculous .. Why should you compare a maxed rogue with a pink weapon tank? I am talking about fighting a tank with equal gear : ring, amulet and imbued.

Yes I can one combo pink warrior (without mythic) when they have no buff, but a arcane mage can also one combo a pink rogue 100% of the time. Why not call mage op according to your logic?

Besides, if you talk about tanks when their jugg are down, why not talk about rogues when their mana are gone? Who will win the fight then?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Ridiculous .. Why should you compare a maxed rogue with a pink weapon tank? I am talking about fighting a tank with equal gear : ring, amulet and imbued.

Yes I can one combo pink warrior (without mythic) when they have no buff, but a arcane mage can also one combo a pink rogue 100% of the time. Why not call mage op according to your logic?

Besides, if you talk about tanks when their jugg are down, why not talk about rogues when their mana are gone? Who will win the fight then?
    1 imbeud sets are VERY rare so you wont meet them that often

2 mages cant combo rouges even pink druid potency or imbeud set (yes thats pink) give more armor and hp then mythc sets and make you able to take more dmg

3 a good rouge with skils wont run out of mana cuz they know what to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If we're thinking of the same thing with the savage sets then yeah but I knew tons of bears and birds who were still running around with no issues. If it wasn't for the mages
    getting str it woulda been crap like before. Mages just getting slapped around.

It was nice actually standing a chance against bears and birds. But as I said if there was something after that then idk.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

If you really are a maxed rogue, you should be hitting maxed tanks significantly harder than 2.5k. Maybe u don't have the right upgrades on aimed shot or have like 100 points in str. Maybe your gear is ungemmed idk and idc. But 2.5k DMG with crit aimed on a tank of equal gear is very low.

And I consider the damage with jugg off because jugg lasts for 8 seconds and has a 45 second CD. Obviously it is going to be down for most of the time. Comparing a rogue with no mana is a terrible comparison because with no mana rogue cannot use any skills. Tanks with high down still have 3 other skills at their command. Like I said before, speak to other ring rogues and ask how hard they are critting maxed out tanks.

Also mages are in no way op because with shield down they are pretty much food. If I see a mage with shield down I don't even bother charging my aimed shot for the combo since their armor is so low (no offence mages). If you want to compare equal gear I can tell u that I score crits of over 3k on bonesaw tanks. Agreed it is barely over 3k but it is over 3k nonetheless.
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 01-09-2015 at 02:54 PM.