Thread: Black Ice?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Black Ice?

What is this black ice stuff? Some one please tell me!!!!!!!!

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

its ice dat turned black and one vary wise man telled me how:
    how ded da ice turn bleck?
    too much sun
    -jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

It's the black version of the L30 Shivering Ice items, you have to do 2 quests to obtain them, once you complete one quest you get the option of the staff, xbow, or 2H. Finishing the 2nd will give you the options of getting the wand, talon, or hatchet(I think, not sure about Str item).

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    It's the black version of the L30 Shivering Ice items, you have to do 2 quests to obtain them, once you complete one quest you get the option of the staff, xbow, or 2H. Finishing the 2nd will give you the options of getting the wand, talon, or hatchet(I think, not sure about Str item).
    There is no black ice talon. There was a glitch where the wand looked like a black shiv talon but it was fixed a little while back. The black ice items are staff, xbow, longsword, wand, dagger, and hatchet.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

5. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:

Fao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    There is no black ice talon. There was a glitch where the wand looked like a black shiv talon but it was fixed a little while back. The black ice items are staff, xbow, longsword, wand, dagger, and hatchet.
    I've only done the first quest for 2 handed weapons so I wasn't quite sure what the 3 one handed weapons were, thank you the information though!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    Wait there is a question for one of the 3 of the black ice weapons that you can choose from by during the 1000 pelts quest. Are the other three the next quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Wait there is a question for one of the 3 of the black ice weapons that you can choose from by during the 1000 pelts quest. Are the other three the next quest?
    Yes, first quest you choose from 3 2H weapons( Staff, Longsword, Xbow) and then the next quest you do you get to choose from 3 1H weapons(Dagger, Wand, Hatchet).

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Well technically you can do both the 1hand and 2hand weapon quests together. From what I remember, there are only 2 NPCs that give quests in frozen expedition. Each of the two NPCs give the one of the quests. If you manage to finish the line of quests for both NPC, you can do both pelts and snowballs at the same time

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Well technically you can do both the 1hand and 2hand weapon quests together. From what I remember, there are only 2 NPCs that give quests in frozen expedition. Each of the two NPCs give the one of the quests. If you manage to finish the line of quests for both NPC, you can do both pelts and snowballs at the same time
    yup
    in other words

THERE ARE 3 1h black ice weps
    and
    3 2h black ice weps
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes