Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LB Banner for Winter Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    All items you will get within the event were mentioned and announced if you did not see an event LB banners then there wont be any. It was pretty clear there will be none.
    Totally wrong. First, if you not run the Event, don't write this rubbish, really. I give you an example ... i hope you know they said they release the Death-Wrathjaw ;-) but there was no one ! So if there was no banner listed ... this say nothing about it. There was everytime a banner and in the other lb's there is also no one listed, cause it's normal. And yeah if they tell us before there is no banner, I never try to run it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    All items you will get within the event were mentioned and announced if you did not see an event LB banners then there wont be any. It was pretty clear there will be none.
    Lol u dnt read what i post .they never said no banner for lb .we made many threads from start of the event and asked individually but thee was not a single no .and as we all know except some ppl like u that lb is attached is with banner from the start of the al and there is no banner attach in other lb in game but ppl know cause its a norm.its bad sts listening over some ppls like u who will rage if there will be banner instead of following the norms and giving the mass the pleasure to remember their hardwork of four weeks.its so insanely bad move from sts cause its not our fault they got time to clearyfy things aftr event is done .i hope their will a compensation for our hard work.DNT make us exceptional case cuase sts were lazy to reply
    Last edited by RDX; 01-09-2015 at 05:38 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RDX For This Useful Post:

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

I did make an effort to announce all of the possible prizes available in the event as they became available. Since we didn't announce a leaderboard banner, we assumed that it was understood that this was not included in the event. I apologize for any misunderstanding. Just for future knowledge, if it is not announced at the start of the event (or announced later as an addition) we won't usually add it as a surprise after the fact. While the surprise would be great for everyone on LB, it would be totally unfair for the people who chose not to run knowing that we didn't announce a banner. I hope this makes sense.

Like I mentioned, though, we will definitely bring back LB banners in future events.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If you give us a answer before the Event, I also choose not to run this Event (other too). They don`t know it really ... maybe they thought it, nice. And it`s totally fair now to get nothing, cause other people cry maybe ... we spend the money (150 people now can`t show something of this hard work), but yeah you got it so be happy. This is definitely not fair, and we can`t buy us something for a "sorry". The only thing I see is, it make no sense to talk further on, just try to understand that! Thanks.

Harteschale is a Warrior lvl 46, Officer of Alte Garde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Harteschale For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    I apologize for any misunderstanding.
    Apology not worth the time and money we spent .if there was no late update like mostly why sts never said no??? Why u didnt replied on any thread about lb banners with a simple no while replying on others threads at same time that u guys only dropping banners this time in whole history of al.there were many possibilities of banner.as u said ppl will dnt like if there will be banners ..yes they r more then the runners.lol
    Current runners r those whodnt use forums.and ran cause they know lb had always banner .we dnt take it as prize .it wat we deserve so we can remember our hard work.

Can i ask for wat 26-50 was in lb?to spent their plat for nothing and u were not replying cause they will stop running if u guys said no banner. I can bet dnt make banner for next event and inform the players their will be no banner this time and let see who spent plat and gold for 26-50.

Sts knew it if they replyd on this that there will be no banners ppl will stop spending plat :/ .
    I feel kinda scammed .

Sry if i gone aggressive. Its just wat we r feeling now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RDX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Poor amy... hugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agreed