Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Nice pics!! I do wonder why on the 2nd pic i only got "derrr" coming out of my name hmm i blame game. Lol
    I blame photobombers. I had to do max zoom or you would have been completely blocked by a guy with entombed hammer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I blame photobombers. I had to do max zoom or you would have been completely blocked by a guy with entombed hammer.
    Thanks! Anything but getting blockdd by old season items..hehe
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Very nice pic ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Hi fellow knights,
    So I have a question about gear for my warrior, I apologize in advance for my noob question.
    I am newly capped and so I was outfitting my self with lvl 41 gear. I had heard the new ice scale armor was good so before reading much more I went ahead and pick up a set of ice scale of fitness, from what I could tell in CS this gave me, what I thought, was the best stats. But now I see and read people saying to get the ice scale of assault.
    My question is why assault over fitness? From what I can tell assault does give a little more in damage and dps but a little less in armor. What am I missing, what do I have wrong? or is that most people just want that little more boost in damage?
    Thank you in advance for replies and advice!

- Boom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post
    Hi fellow knights, k
    So I have a question about gear for my warrior, I apologize in advance for my noob question.
    I am newly capped and so I was outfitting my self with lvl 41 gear. I had heard the new ice scale armor was good so before reading much more I went ahead and pick up a set of ice scale of fitness, from what I could tell in CS this gave me, what I thought, was the best stats. But now I see and read people saying to get the ice scale of assault.
    My question is why assault over fitness? From what I can tell assault does give a little more in damage and dps but a little less in armor. What am I missing, what do I have wrong? or is that most people just want that little more boost in damage?

- Boom
    Hello Boom have a question it normal, it is Okey assult give u more damage and health but less armor then fitness. For tank all time the best will be assult, but if u have fitness, I think it is good too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Hi fellow knights,

- Boom
    Hey boom

There isnt wrong and correct in gears you just pick what u think u need for the fitness and assualt is a matter of warriors want more dps and dmg so they pick assualt with assualt weapon try to super gem it so they have both hp from fitness and dps from assualt and if they had lack in armor they buy high armor jewerly so they full. For me i go fitness and will becuase my skill build is pure tanking build(keep aggro) i do need the hp and armor more than dps becuase i dont need to deal dmg, hope i helped u
    an alxe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Thank you Aza and Alxe for your responses!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

- Boom
    The preference for icescales assault comes from, naturally, the need to be able to deliver more damage, given than most warriors have less damage than the dps classes, mage and rogue. By combining the ability to tank (through high armor and hp) and deal damage, a warrior can contribute more in party. Also if you run solo a lot or dabble in pvp, a lot of damage is a definite advantage.

Having said that, however, a lot can be said in favor of icescales fitness, which combines the high hp and some extra dmg from the +10 str bonus of the complete set and a bit more armor compared to the assault version. I myself have both sets on my warrior. I wear the fitness (high armor) set when tanking hard elite maps and bosses (last time I wore it was when helping Sora get Crystal Conqueror by tanking the Ashral Heart). Most of the time during the last winter event I wore the assault version with eerie potency amulet to get as much dmg as possible for speed killing of event bosses and quick wt4 runs.

I would say having both sets or having one set and then combining it with armor-heavy or dmg-heavy amulet/ring give you more flexibility and adaptability in maps with different levels of difficulty, or in a variety of parties (3 dps 1 tank in hard elite, 2 dps 2 tanks in hard elite, 3 dps 1 tank in easy elites, 2 tanks 2 dps in easy elites, then trios, duos, etc). More flexibility opens up more places for you to go to and makes it possible for you to work with all kinds of parties which, as you of course have known, aren't always ideal in composition and strengths (and sadly connectivity lol. Sometimes you just have to be ready to go on when half your pt had dc'd. I remember one time when my warrior finished elite Spyr with just one out of the three rogues I started with).

That being said, though, having two sets of armor-helmet and one each of amulet and ring, IMO, is cheaper than having a single armor-helmet and a variety of amulets and rings to use in different setups for dmg/hp/armor. Good blings are quite expensive lol.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 01-13-2015 at 09:25 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Thanks Ilhanna! I will have to look into buying the other set, you make some very good points on why it's good to have both, a high HP set and a high Dmg set! Yes, I am finding out that good bling can be hard to come by and rather expensive (at least for my pocket book lol)! Will just have to keep an eye out.
    see ya In Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Trinity Knights Line Group

Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-15-08-51-47.png
Views: 200
Size:  144.0 KB

Greetings Knights,

I have recently created Trinity Knights group in Line chat app. I made the group so we can continue to communicate even when we cannot meet in game due to time zones or real life commitments.

If you have a Line account and wish to join let me know your Line ID so I can invite you to the group. You can send me a private message here on facebook, in STS forum, or in game.

I hope many of you will be able to join the group. If you don't have it on your phone/tablet/PC, Line app is free to download from App/Play Store.

In future I hope we will be able to use this group to do things that we cannot do easily in game, for example:

1. Sharing information from game or forum so that even when you are off game you can continue to get Arcane Legends updates. For example it's good to be able to quickly know when double chance events happen so you can sell lockeds/gems at better price sooner.

2. Build/skills/gear/pet discussions.

3. Planning achievement point (AP) runs. I know some of you need parties for elite achievement runs but there might not many people on in guild to help. Using the Line group I hope we will be able to schedule runs better with members and officers so you can use your game time for maximum fun and minimum frustration.

4. Planning elite farming runs.

5. Announcement of guild events/contests.

Guild rules against begging, scamming and rude language apply in Trinity Knights Line group as well. Violations in Line group may carry consequences in game (for example removal from guild or demotion).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Oh cool! I wanted to tell u consdring making line group guess ur 1 step ahead . My ID:alxelogic
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Week-long guild event coming up!

Heads up, knights!

A new guild event is about to roll in starting this Saturday, January 24. To qualify you need to be lvl 40+ and able to take and post screenshoot.

So if you are a few levels shy of 40, time to hustle and get down to some serious leveling.

If you don't know how to take screenshots, check out this guide by EliteFamily on how to take ss:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...y-device-Guide

Start practicing! Take ss and post them here, on our Facebook page or on our Line chat group (pm me your ID if you wish to join.)

Sharpen your weapons and hone those skills. Stay tuned for more info soon!
    Last edited by ilhanna; 01-20-2015 at 08:24 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm on the Line app, add me - Harrytwotter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Look who I found!
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-23-16-59-00.png
Views: 172
Size:  1.46 MB

We where hanging out, until he said I was weak!
    So I knocked him out!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-23-17-01-02.png
Views: 151
Size:  1.35 MB
    Lol, jk. Seo you're great! Thanks for hanging out with us all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

LOL how can he lie down like that? Ice might melt. But if we can lay on the sand like that...would be nice to take pics of knights sunbathing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Guide on using skills in elite run party

Goodsyntax, one of the most generous souls in game when it comes to sharing knowledge, wrote this comprehensive guide on how rogues, warriors and mages should use their skills to make elite runs safer and faster. Please read, and more importantly, practice.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I will also say that knowing how to manage your role in the party is the most important duty.

Rogues: You are around to kill things quickly. Minimize your repositioning, because all that does is shed aggro from the tank as you draw the attention of every mob in a pull.

Kill prioritization is important for the Rogue class - determine which mob is the greatest threat (either based on damage inflicted, or proc [like the snaggletooth AoE freeze, shaman stomp attacks, archers and their high DPS, etc.]), and kill the highest threats first. The spearmen are generally your last priority because the tanks can easily handle the limited damage that they dole out. Rogues should focus on killing one or two mobs at a time - a shotgun/scatter attack approach just makes it more difficult for the tank/sorc to control the mobs and doesn't make the run any faster. Focus all of your attacks on one mob to take them down quickly, and move on to the next target. Finally, keep your crit stack up! Crit kills - so, if you're busy repositioning or avoiding mobs, your crit stack is falling off, and that is a detriment to your party.

Veil - Rogues should be dropping smoke in the mob cluster to assist the tank with the buff/debuff. Don't place veil for yourself only, be mindful that this is a powerful party buff and mob debuff - it is better to place yourself in danger momentarily to buff all members of your party (while debuffing mobs) than it is to buff a single rogue dancing around the periphery. If there is a second veil rogue in your party, rotate smoke placement. Two veils popping up at the same time doesn't stack, so wait until the other rogue's smoke disappears, then pop veil.

Traps - Position the traps intelligently! Don't drop traps near other squishies (rogues/sorcs) because if they pull, you are effectively drawing mobs away from your tank and dropping them into the lap of the party members that cannot control a large group. Drop your traps in corners or choke points near your tank - you will make your tanks job easier and if done correctly and with coordination of your sorcs, is a perfect moment to drop clocks and smoke to root and debuff a large group.

Sorcerers: You are around for crowd control. Your job is to root, freeze and knock down mobs. Yes, I know your class has the highest damage and best DoT in game, but damage and kills are a secondary role for you.

Clock - Use this skill wisely and place it correctly. A clock that drops on one mob isn't helpful. A clock that drops on a huge pack is tremendously helpful! Clocks can also be used as a barrier to give your party a few extra seconds to clean up a previous pull before they have to engage the next group. Do not be afraid to run close to your tank to drop the clock. If the tank is doing his/her job correctly, they are controlling aggro, so the second or two it takes you to place the clock correctly won't be putting you in much danger. Finally, clock is a great skill to use to put up a wall behind you when making a run to the boss - especially for those fast mobs in Tindirin.

Ice - This is the best single target crowd control skill there is. In Tindirin especially, it is important to make sure the Shamans are frozen while your Rogues take them out. I have seen a single stomp from a Shaman wipe the party more than once, so be aware of single target mob control. Similar to Rogues, determine which mobs require the most control and handle that for your party. It is difficult for Rogues to kill quickly when they are getting their faces stomped into the ground by uncontrolled shamans.

Fire - Fire is a great skill that can give your party a two second reprieve. If you see your tank getting overwhelmed by a pull, a fireball can give the tank a moment to pot up, or let HoR cool down. Same goes for those "oops" moments when an arrow/pierce/lightning bolt/etc., goes the wrong way and you pull a group you didn't intend to aggro. A fireball will knock down the group, giving your party a moment to decide whether to have your tank combine the pulls and control aggro, or reset the group.

Warriors: HP and Armor! You are there to manage aggro and make sure the entire party stays alive. Use your skills (other than Jug) for the benefit of your team. Your job is to always be the last person standing, and to make sure that all mobs want to attack YOU! Make sure you have taunt upgrades on your skills - without taunts, you will not be able to do your job effectively. Keep your party alive and the mobs focused on you and the runs will be smooth.

Horn - It heals, it shields and it can save both you and your party unnecessary deaths. Use this skill appropriately and save it for the right moment. Pot through general damage and save HoR for windup attacks or when you notice party members in trouble. If you see your Sorc/Rogue coming into the group for clock/smoke placement, ensure they stay alive by shielding them with HoR. HoR is most important for boss encounters! A good example of HoR usage is against Algaran. Use HoR if George/Kelvin has their AA on cooldown. This will protect everyone that was pulled from death. Also, with the correct upgrades, HoR taunts. If you notice you are losing control of a mob cluster, HoR will bring them right back to you, so use this skill wisely!

Windmill - This skill is one of the best taunt skills you have. Any mob hit by WM will instantly turn to you. If you see a mob or three breaking out of your control to attack a squishy, move towards those breaking away and tap WM to bring them under your control again. It is worth the skill points to invest in the increased range and extended duration. This helps tremendously with aggro management. Also, while doing a run to boss, use this skill. There is nothing worse for a squishy than being ALMOST at the boss, then getting killed with no way to return to your party.

If every party member masters their role, elite runs with be smooth and easy. If any one member fails in his role, then the run could be a real struggle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default New guild event! CODENAME: FANG

Guild event CODENME: FANG is underway!

Check out event info here:

CODENAME: FANG

Good luck, knights!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Look who I found!
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-23-16-59-00.png
Views: 172
Size:  1.46 MB

We where hanging out, until he said I was weak!
    So I knocked him out!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-23-17-01-02.png
Views: 151
Size:  1.35 MB
    Lol, jk. Seo you're great! Thanks for hanging out with us all!
    Wow! Didnt know there is a suiside button!
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-25-01-49-02.png
Views: 159
Size:  462.9 KB

Was my perfume too strong?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received