Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rude LVL 50 players

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Lmao. After he said that I was like... "Ok, so it's safe to assume that you're ten years old and very fat?"
    Actually he probably was.. People like that are very immature, likely some kid. Most men would be respectful towards women.
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I am sorry to say that usually those accused of being kids are in fact pathetic middle aged men who never could approach a women in RL because of some inferiority complex and a bunch of Freudian messed up stuff.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well, if it was a kid..he'd better learn to be respectful or he's gonna end up like that lol
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It's probly a nerd that is 20 years old.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

any lvl 48-49s that need help leveling. Add My main, Wolfprodigy. I just got to 50, and I feel your pain....
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    DEV'S ------- READ THIS AND SEE WHY GROUP BOOT VOTE ON A MAP IS A REALLY REALLY BAD EFFING iDEA!
    that's very true....

JulsAngel - Archer lvl 56 Customized Crown and Armor w/ Sewer King's Bow
    JulsDemon - Enchantress lvl 32 Full Onyx Set

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoonYeol View Post
    LOL, thats probably the funniest thing said in this thread.

If you think about it, who are the rude players irl? There are two alternatives;
    1) They're actually really successful elitists who have everything in life. They require perfection in life as well as in PL. They've rationalized gaming down to numbers and figures and despise anybody who doesn't strive to be the best.

2) They're just people who have low self esteem or some unresolved issues irl. Kids who think they can get some kind of revenge by cursing and calling other people names. Some players just like trolling and they don't really understand that it's "just" a game. No need to get personal or offensive. These, rude players either have bad experiences in life or none at all. Getting in/out of puberty doesn't count as life experience.

Who are the people getting called names?
    They're regular people; like you, me, your friend and his mom/dad/sister. They're not less gifted or underdeveloped. They might just be a bit off this particular day. Maybe they're new when it comes to MMO's or even new to mobile gaming. Think about who the person you're cursing at, is irl. He/she could be a doctor, an engineer, a bank man, a law student, a high school kid or some brat in elementary school. The stupid bear isn't just a toon, there's a person behind all that virtual fur.
    What I find interesting with your theory is this:
    from #1) I'm kind of an elistist without the "everything" in life. I strive for perfection but don't despise people who don't follow my ways. I'm very technical and logical about everything I do, but I like to share my ideas with people who figure me the "smart" type (hence why I made my workshop).

from #2) It is caused from low self-esteem and unresolved issues from the past. My life really only picked up once I loosened up in my junior year in high school, but before then, I was every name in the book: nerd, geek, loser, show-off, dork.... I'm still a show-off according to my gf but for good reasons

ANYWAYS that's my relation to that, I guess two wrong made me right, huh?
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a mid-lvl 49 bear who has downed a power-leveler elixer or two, but I mostly have gone through the levels the hard way. I've had a blast doing so, too! I come from a place of very little experience with this kind of game - no WoW, just a little Baldur's Gate and a lot of Link/Zelda.

Friend me (Klaubocera) if you'd like, Halcyon, and I promise to try not to stomp before your spells are cast, lol. There's enough room in Pocket Legends for all of us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually last night i had 3 different experiences...
    the first one i was doing the daily quests for crafting material in heaven forest and a lvl 9 bird that was really new to the game said that i was amazing (certainly a lvl 46 in forest heaven looks great lol) but i liked that he followed me and actually helped to fight even if i didnt need any help at all... then i finished the quest and said bye and left but when i checked the chat i saw that he said "please wait" so i text him and added him as friend and took him trough dark forest to help him reach lvl 13, after i told him that if he ever buys the extra dungeons he could look for me and i would help him lvl... i asked him how old he was and he said 14... then he asked me and i said 33.. he said... WOW... lol
    the second and third one happened when i hosted a game in AO2 and i got a lvl 33 mage that joined, i was trying the new apep staff so i was i bit unbalanced on my armor.. i told him straight away "if you want to stay u need to heal" he answered "i will do so, thx for letting me stay" and we started with the run and he was right next to me healing all the way.. he actually revived me one time!!! when we were on the 2nd part a lvl 44 bear joined and i was kind of happy because that means the attention from the mobs wont be on me and i can use more powers.. but this lvl 44 bear didnt do anything, he was walking behind and not attacking unless he was in danger... i booted him with the message " dude thx for the help... NOT"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    What I find interesting with your theory is this:
    from #1) I'm kind of an elistist without the "everything" in life. I strive for perfection but don't despise people who don't follow my ways. I'm very technical and logical about everything I do, but I like to share my ideas with people who figure me the "smart" type (hence why I made my workshop).

from #2) It is caused from low self-esteem and unresolved issues from the past. My life really only picked up once I loosened up in my junior year in high school, but before then, I was every name in the book: nerd, geek, loser, show-off, dork.... I'm still a show-off according to my gf but for good reasons

ANYWAYS that's my relation to that, I guess two wrong made me right, huh?
    Well, my description was really just regarding rude people. Even if you're somewhere between those two (i.e. not really fitting in under any of the descriptions) that doesn't mean you're rude. I should've written that the rude ones aren't the people who have unresolved issues and try to deal with, or overcompensate, in a good way. The ones I meant were the bullies, not the bullied.

Regarding the elitist thinking, I'm sort of an elitist myself (just like almost all people in medschool, at least over here). But we are the kind of people who try not to despise anybody who doesn't strive for the highest achievements or for the flawless performance. Somewhere inside, we know that it's actually not healthy to demand perfection.

So no sir, my thread was not describing humble people like yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Actually we were there first. So we asked him to leave, especially since a friend on our list couldn't join due to him
    1.)Remake it and invite your friend.
    2.)If you were there first, you should have booting ability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got to 50 just before the 1.7 hit and I was saving up to buy the full void set. I wanted to farm gold by making and remaking keeper. The easiest way for me to fill up the room was actually to get level 40+'s at the time to join. I make quite a lot of friends who were able to get to 50 and beyond now. I am still doing the keeper runs because I would like to get more gold and levels before going into the sewers. Still too intense for me. So if you want to level up and you are around add Zhaonageosa to your friend list, my first picks are usually level 40s..

Cheers.. remember its only a game and have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Elitists do my nappa in ... just because your a few levels higher than someone else in a game that gives you no superiority over them! It's funny how people totally loose the manners they have in real life the minute they are behind a firewall!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

It's the same with everything in life. There's always idiots around but there are plenty more decent people around. I've met some top people on PL and am def not an expert, and more than happy to say I'm still learning to art of each class but there is def an elitist mentality with some people. I'm playing to have fun, I'm trying to learn the skills (tanking is an art) and am more than happy to PL with any level provided they are polite. If you think you can help me improve my game and/or fancy just having some fun (it is a game after all) then please add me in game.

Trying to level my bear to 50 atm, but am toying with the idea of making some alts for dual build. Am feeling a little disillusioned with top level part of game (rudeness being a part of it), was having much more fun at lower levels.

May see you in game.......
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    It's the same with everything in life. There's always idiots around but there are plenty more decent people around. I've met some top people on PL and am def not an expert, and more than happy to say I'm still learning to art of each class but there is def an elitist mentality with some people. I'm playing to have fun, I'm trying to learn the skills (tanking is an art) and am more than happy to PL with any level provided they are polite. If you think you can help me improve my game and/or fancy just having some fun (it is a game after all) then please add me in game.

Trying to level my bear to 50 atm, but am toying with the idea of making some alts for dual build. Am feeling a little disillusioned with top level part of game (rudeness being a part of it), was having much more fun at lower levels.

May see you in game.......
    Your right, I'm finding it harder to have fun with like minded people the closer I get to level 50.

I'm level 39 and it's really tough to get in to maps that are correct for my level.

If I try lower level maps I don't gain experience and if I enter any maps that are even just slightly too high I keep bumping into level 50 bullies.

I can honestly say that I'm not too bothered by them myself ... I have no respect for bullies in and out of the game, so I just shrug them off and move on. But it does bother me when I waste an hour looking to get into a tidy group and am met with nothing but "ZOMG KICK HIM HE AINT 50!!111!!one!!11!!"
    Last edited by PLaCiD; 02-11-2011 at 05:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PLaCiD View Post
    Your right, I'm finding it harder to have fun with like minded people the closer I get to level 50.

I'm level 39 and it's really tough to get in to maps that are correct for my level.

If I try lower level maps I don't gain experience and if I enter any maps that are even just slightly too high I keep bumping into level 50 bullies.

I can honestly say that I'm not too bothered by them myself ... I have no respect for bullies in and out of the game, so I just shrug them off and move on. But it does bother me when I waste an hour looking to get into a tidy group and am met with nothing but "ZOMG KICK HIM HE AINT 50!!111!!one!!11!!"
    Add me. When I'm avaliable,I always do free runs.
    Well idk bout rude peoples. I have to say this though.
    Level22-35people can be the most jerky people there are.
    Cause that's where most of the riches make their twinks and think money rules all.
    Some can't even spell. And about this topic,
    You should just boot him with a reason so he understands. If he still rages, he's short tempered.
    I boot people only when me and my friend are talking about 18+ stuff LOL.
    Level50 Bear CelticStyle: Full Rift
    Level50 Mage Acousticks:Cosmos
    Level35 Mage AcouCheoBoom: PvpChar
    Level30 Bear AcouCheoBooom: PvpChar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol joke!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lmao lmao u guys are bickering think thts how u spell it anyways u coulda just lefa and waited for the time tht allowed u to rmk the map with out him in it and lol i do get mad a noobs alot! lol
    lololol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why can't a high level group that wants to stay that way just lock the map? It's not that hard to create a password and send it to your friends. That way I don't get stuck in it by accident.

Most of the time I'm just looking for a group to play with, level a little and learn some tricks of the trade, but half the time I get booted when they don't even know my worth. I had 200 xp to go before level 50 and was booted for not being level 50. How does that help? Or the times I get the reason, "Sorry." It's 2 guys standing around talking. Why can't they just exchange phone numbers or lock the map?

A good way to gain your xp is try the new areas that might be just above your level. Then you know where you're going when you do the simple xp runs. If I get booted for being to low (in a map I was high enough to get into), then how am I supposed to get the xp to run there?

Sorry for the rant. I needed to get that out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

necroposting?