Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
We were simply trying to address the false notion that ALL twinks with good KDRs have kill farmed. Quite related.

But back to the big picture of kill farming, we just need to accept that there is nothing STG can to do punish those who have kill farmed because without any evidence (even if their KDR clearly indicates it), they can't ban them. Think about it. In real life if someone was to steal a jacket from a department store. Unless the department store caught him in the act, they couldn't file charges. I think that's why STG is hesitant to ban these players...

As far as a solution, there are many options to prevent this from happening again, but what's the point? People botted PvE kills all day and now there are players with 3m+ PvE kills. Once it was patched the PvE leaderboard was basically locked, and two seasons later the same players are reigning. Point being, the damage is already done and solving this problem will not do much.

The only solution I can think of, and many people have agreed with me on this, is having a seasonal leaderboard. Why should I get a banner for CTF kills this season if I only got about 7k kills during the course of the season? That doesn't make sense. I should get a banner when I am ranked in the top 25 in my class for CTF kills within that specific season. The logic is flawed.
I agree, seasonal leaderboards should be implented.