Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Figured out how to seperate king and queen!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

it is the return of the tank...

one tank gets king's aggro, everyone else take out queen
    then take out king

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

The first few runs I did we ended up focusing on King first. The last few we focused on Queen first. Bleh. Either way seemed just as easy as long as someone was standing between them to stomp/firestorm/etc when they got closer to each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It is easy I have posted this on another thread. All you have to do is have 2 people 1 target the king the other the queen. Don't do aoe spells and each will get aggro. Then take the queen outside the boss area and into the corner where she will stay glitched on that person without attacking while the group takes out the king. Simple and effective.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just tell everyone to target the Queen first, spam heal/health pots...easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lol just have a archer tank the queen on one side and have the rest dps the king far enough from the queens AOE.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anyone know the REAL way to seperate? I see bears and birds go in and come back to hallway with only one of them.

Something about resetting a bear told me.

I want to know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Bears can beckon... if they stand in the right place along the wall.. because you always touch the wall, it's easy to get back to the perfect position.

Just attacking with a bird... only done it once, out of 3 times.. maybe practice? Otherwise, just wait right outside the doorway. The Queen will randomly walk out, not attacking you. She will reach the end of her tether and go back. Attack her before the end of the tether, and she will stay outside. Only works the first time you attack them, and you cannot do it more than once per game. Dunno why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're supposed to lock on the king from kinda far and use Taunt as a bear. Just so it only taunts him and then only he chases you out the room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also posted this on the BS guide: just come to the king slowly from his left, he'll follow as you join others waiting at the entrance.
    If you miss, reset 'em or others deal with the queen while you get the king busy (a sb bird w pot will take him down in no time)

Nothing challenging, just safe and efficient, They'll probably fix this at some point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I added this to my Balefort Sewers guide tonight:

The easiest and simplest way to separate them is for a bear to go in the room alone, lock onto the king, and—from as far away as possible—taunt him. Then retreat out of the room and the king will follow. DO NOT fire any weapons or attack skills; they're close enough together than you're guaranteed to get both.

If you're lacking in a bear, another separation method is to crawl up the wall to the side of the king, and then slowly inch toward him until he just notices you. If you do it right, you'll still be outside the queen's range. Once the king starts to follow, go back toward the entrance and out of the room with the king in tow. If you accidentally get both, you can just go past the reset threshold and wait for them to reset—easier if you don't have any other players interfering. Again, DO NOT fire any weapons or attack skills; your presence is enough to alert the king.

For the rest, see:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t-Sewers-guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

for the dumpest: bear enters room and go left to the first skull. there press taunt and queen comes...
    i didnt try myself, got that from a bear and saw it worked... very easy when come queen alone...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's actually very easy to get Queen first... With my archer I just got into room, hug left wall... Keep going around until Queen aggro's on you.... Then drag her out by running back out along the wall.... Only she will come... Have done it heaps of times... And it works every time..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balgreta View Post
    ahh i see, am playing at tank atm - my mage got side lined and will level up later so maybe not so bad for me - i'm intrigued tho so hit me up with a msg!
    I looked in the acryonyms page and couldn't find it. What does "atm" stand for in your message and before anyone else spams me, I know it's not "automated teller machine" in this context. Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
    I looked in the acryonyms page and couldn't find it. What does "atm" stand for in your message and before anyone else spams me, I know it's not "automated teller machine" in this context. Thx.
    roflmao

ATM = AT THE MOMENT
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenzix View Post
    It's actually very easy to get Queen first... With my archer I just got into room, hug left wall... Keep going around until Queen aggro's on you.... Then drag her out by running back out along the wall.... Only she will come... Have done it heaps of times... And it works every time..
    This is the way I did it with my archer, too. You don't have to attack, just hug the wall and go as far into the room as you need to get the queen's aggro (she'll face you and start firing single shots). Don't attack back and just return to the others, still hugging the wall. The king stays in the room, everyone piles on the queen. The only fail is when the queen is too close to the room entrance while being aoe'ed because then, the king attacks. Just keep the queen (or king, since this works on him, too, only from the other side) pinned against the far wall from the entrance.

I think it will work for bear and Mage, too, since I didn't use any archer specific skills for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

As a mage I was able to separate the bandit king and queen. I would run into the room, throw a firestorm at both of them, and run out past the fire trap so they'd reset. Sometimes I'd hit them again right at the fire trap but quickly get out of range. When they reset, and head back to their spawn points, I'd follow. I'd stop at the entrance to the room and about a few seconds after both got back to their spot, only the queen would come back after me.

I was able to pull this off just about every time.
    Last edited by Ayrilana; 02-11-2011 at 12:42 PM.