Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 14, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harteschale View Post
    Lol, you really don`t understand it ... i think it`s easy to know what is sarcasm and what`s not. So lern reading text`s carefully, before you write about this. Every tank know how hard it is, for example in a Event map ... 4 Rouges no problem, 4 mages no problem but 4 tanks ... yeah good luck. And again lol, it`s funny that you can`t understand it ... please don`t write than. It`s just my opinion and I`m pretty sure, many tanks think so, i hope other people know what`s sarcasm and what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice.
    You too read your post again before assuming further about one's experiences.
    yes tanks have hard time finding party. Noone disagree that. We discussed about the probable solution before and not gonna repeat it.
    [Read it if anything gets inside your brain
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=203716 ]
    but that doesn't mean Tanks will have to turn out to be damage/ dps class.
    Understand the roll of classes.
    And if you were not sarcastic about "erase Quickest map lbs and make lb on how long a map takes", WELL WHAT CAN I SAY THEN. what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    Yea I agree the Kershal need something, one of the few arcane items and it's pretty much one of the weakest, please take a look at it, and with the new lvls coming out in addition to the gear this will become useless and worthless.
    No more fricken buffing old stuff, kershal is outdated we have new myth weps no need to buff arcane kershal so people can make a buck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    You too read your post again before assuming further about one's experiences.
    yes tanks have hard time finding party. Noone disagree that. We discussed about the probable solution before and not gonna repeat it.
    [Read it if anything gets inside your brain
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=203716 ]
    but that doesn't mean Tanks will have to turn out to be damage/ dps class.
    Understand the roll of classes.
    And if you were not sarcastic about "erase Quickest map lbs and make lb on how long a map takes", WELL WHAT CAN I SAY THEN. what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice
    And where is your brain ? You don't understand it, so why you answer, its not for you ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]

Carapace put out a post late last week with the proposed changes to Breeze, and we've hit a pretty good happy medium on his stats so that he's still worth the effort to obtain, but isn't completely overpowered in PvP. You can read that discussion here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...d-Undead-Vials

Isnt completely overpowered? So he is just semi op now... Why not just make him as good as other pets? Why does he have to be op where other arcane/mythic pets like grimm are trash?
    Proud guild master of <Mage Army>

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

This thread is now closed. Please check out this weeks thread at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...anuary-21-2014
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com