Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    There is no reason to buy plat in any old games since there will not be anything to buy.
    You are right. Why would anyone buy anything in PL ever again? You play it hopefully because you get enjoyment out of it. You can enjoy it for free as much as you want. When you buy an elixir to level up faster, you consume it. You get extra enjoyment out of the experience. When you spend plat, you are paying for that extra enjoyment. But you don't have to, you can still enjoy it without spending anything.

And if we do play new games...why would we invest much into it knowing that it too will be abandoned some day.
    PL has been around for 5 years. Things change in 5 years. Who knows what the world will be like in 5 years, or what any of us will be doing? We are pretty sure we'll still be around, but we all may be jacked into the matrix by then *knocks on wood*

In the new game, we hope you will want to spend some money, but you definitely won't have to either. We're putting a lot of our love into it and a lot of our weight behind it. But you will be able to get enjoyment out of it for free.

I personally have spent more than I would like to admit on plat...my thought was always that I enjoy the game and am happy to invest in it to make spacetime successful.
    Exactly and thank you. You spend plat to have extra enjoyment in the game. You have experienced that enjoyment, it has become part of your life. And in some way we have become part of your life too, and we appreciate that you want to invest in us to make us successful.

Our hearts and souls are in games, and I know some of yours are as well. This is a very sad day around the office, but we are looking forward to enjoying some kick *** times with you in the future.

- g
    Last edited by Justg; 01-22-2015 at 08:01 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: