Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A few bugs I found...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Overweightank

Exclamation A few bugs I found...

Glob in Arena has the charged attack with the red zone, this is supposed to be a 1 shot special attack if I am correct, and what happens, is if any characters are in the red zone, while Glob charges the attack, and the characters walk out of the red zone after 1 second of the charge, the boss completely 1 shots you, despite you being out of the red zone, this includes stand completely out of the red zone, but behind the boss! (
    (My experiance: I did arena, and I got killed 4 times by this bug within 40 seconds, it keeps killing me in 1 hit, even though I leave the red zone)

⦁ Lag for no reason at all, I dont remember when this happened, But I am always on yellow ping for no reason, I have 5 bars (full bars) of internet, I am the ONLY person living in the house, I have high speed internet, I have an Asus super laptop, there is no explanation to all this high ping, I did a test, and through out 1 hour, 75% of it I'm running above 250 ping and up! (Anthing over 184 ping on PC is below well function)
    The ping is getting worse as the second, it been too long, please fix this, we're getting ranges from 13k - 123k ping on a day to day basis, and this is in towns, I'm always 500-900 ping day n night, its been over 2 weeks.. This shouldn't be happening.

These are just 2 bugs that I am VERY upset about. Arena's not worth running for, and playing the game is just a lag infested wasteland, We did the gear, we did the pets, we did everything right StS , You've done great things after listening to us players, now please fix the lag so we can enjoy the game you've invested money and time in.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post: