Thread: Mages got TROLLED big time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonut View Post
    @Davidvilla

OK. Chill bro. I think to him Nekro and necro is the same. The pet that is of more worth than a mage class.

So to help. For all future posts, Nekro or necro can be used interchangeably and they both refer to the Nekro pet we are so happy about.
    We all agree to the point mages need some buff. The best thing we all sorc have to do is be more constructive towards balancing that specific class. Forget about the pet. Just think what we might need to equalise our power among others.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I did not mean to ask for a nerf. That was more of a statement to provide drama and effect to the post. I have edited it and the spelling of "necro". Now please keep it constructive.
    Ah well ty. Now let's focus on actual Mage buff and let's forget about the pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

come on guys, stop the hate. lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    Ah well ty. Now let's focus on actual Mage buff and let's forget about the pets.
    Actually the whole purpose of this post was to point out how STS can work wonders with a pet that lets say at best 100-200 people own atm but are putting off the much needed buff that an entire class of thousands of players need. Not only that, I am trying to show how nekro actually has a better AA than mages get from one of their main skills.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Rx8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i wonder why so many arcane pets and not focus on basics on toon skill i.e mage class being inferior ....?

more arcane pet fetches more money .... i got it now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Good point indeed! Now when u got nekro uve just gone up down and down up. Imagin if nekro never existed youd also be like us mages who are crying for a buff. Even u cried for the nekro buff. That doesnt just make sense changing attitude upon the situation, if u dont wanna support for a buff, you can very well step at the door nobody is even gonna stop you also nobody stopped any nekro users from getting their buff on nekro.

Going on the mage buff.

I guess we need stun immunity on our shield, invulnerable means immune right? Can we just get a stun immunity? Rogues aimed shot literally stuns you even when u shield on 1 second before the aim launch. And heal also needs to work fast, it doesnt work for us like other classes, it heals wars and rogues first but then it heals us late...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Mage with Nekro is a very powerful enemy to have, lol.
    ...so is ANY other class that uses that pet zzz

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    ...so is ANY other class that uses that pet zzz

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer ��
    Sure, but it benefits sorcerers most. Ask any sorcerer with Nekro.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

It benefits all classes...there is no specific buff for mage only. Sts or stg...whatever they are now...are totally 100% ignoring the mages cries for some equality. They suck...which is why most of the old school mages have moved on. This xompany isnt worth waiting years for them to even acknowledge that there is a problem. They'd rather release more plat pets(whether its anks or plat revives) than address the real issue...lazyness, incompetence, or jus plain dont give a crap is to blame. Not the players

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What I think all the people asking for a mage buff in pvp, or a warrior buff in pve need to understand is that there is not going to be a buff in the sense of, for mage, granting stun immunity for shield. Or warriors having debuff qualities. The only way STS us going to balance out the classes is in the skill re-vamp they have talked about coming this year.

Changing the way each class operates so that, in pve and pvp, we all need to work together to win/be susuccessful.

Rouges will no longer be able to run the hardest elites by themselves, and mages wont be "food" for the other classes In pvp.

I think its great that people are voicing their opinion on what needs to change, and I think all our discussions will help STS create a fairness of gameplay that has been missing for quite some time.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong.
    Last edited by GinjaNinja; 01-31-2015 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Nekro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Nekro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here ). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for nekro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necko also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how nekro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a nekro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. Please bring mages shield on par with nekro's ASAP either by giving it stun immunity, a considerable armor/hp boost or both.

Thanks for reading and lets not troll please .
    This is debatable. Too few have it to make a normal distribution curve. Pari passu has to apply.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Theres no "Mage" class in game, theres only "Sorcerer".
    I'm just correcting too, just like what you did
    If we all go grammar/spelling police in forum we couldn't discuss more effectively right? For as long as we understand what was posted, its ok.

Back to topic, yeah the mage or sorcerer buff is really long over due and the pet necro (oops, its Nekro) was buffed instead. So sorcerers are trolled LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I mean Mages used to food now they need to fight back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Nekro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Nekro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here ). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for nekro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necko also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how nekro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a nekro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. Please bring mages shield on par with nekro's ASAP either by giving it stun immunity, a considerable armor/hp boost or both.

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    If we all go grammar/spelling police in forum we couldn't discuss more effectively right? For as long as we understand what was posted, its ok.

Back to topic, yeah the mage or sorcerer buff is really long over due and the pet necro (oops, its Nekro) was buffed instead. So sorcerers are trolled LOL.
    Did you not read? We clarified necro and Nekro is referring to the same thing for this post.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

By that logic there is no " tank" or "dps" in the game either. Also if you go back and reread my original post, you will see that the necro- nekro business was cleared up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Mages are generally know as wielders of magic in the fantasy world. Read Dungeons and Dragons, everyone relates to it. There is only one caster of magic class on AL. I'm sure everyone relates to that.

If you are not as well read, it's OK. Peace.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

By that logic there is no " tank" or "dps" in the game either. Also if you go back and reread my original post, you will see that the necro- nekro business was cleared up.

See the DPS stat just above the armor stat?
    Hmmm last time I checked my stats there was DPS on it, dunno what game you talking about. I'm talking about Arcane Legends.
    As for tank, its used as description on Warrior class. Because warrior class vary on builds PVE and PVP wise. Tank is more focused on health and armor while attack-type warriors are more of damage and DPS.

If you read my post, I was reffering to davidvilla's correcting your mistake about necro-Nekro. And pointing out that if everyone in forums will correct spelling, gramars right terms etc etc then we will end up discussing english instead of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonut View Post
    Did you not read? We clarified necro and Nekro is referring to the same thing for this post.
    Did you not read I was trying to make the grammar/spelling police off this thread and not correcting necro-Nekro dilemna?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

See the DPS stat just above the armor stat?
    Hmmm last time I checked my stats there was DPS on it, dunno what game you talking about. I'm talking about Arcane Legends.
    As for tank, its used as description on Warrior class. Because warrior class vary on builds PVE and PVP wise. Tank is more focused on health and armor while attack-type warriors are more of damage and DPS.

If you read my post, I was reffering to davidvilla's correcting your mistake about necro-Nekro. And pointing out that if everyone in forums will correct spelling, gramars right terms etc etc then we will end up discussing english instead of the game.

Did you not read I was trying to make the grammar/spelling police off this thread and not correcting necro-Nekro dilemna?
    Did you not read? It was clarified before your post. Read.

And why are you still implying about the necro Nekro oops.

Also the point on the use of mage? Now I'll be asking you to read even more.
    Last edited by Leonut; 01-31-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    It benefits all classes...there is no specific buff for mage only. Sts or stg...whatever they are now...are totally 100% ignoring the mages cries for some equality. They suck...which is why most of the old school mages have moved on. This xompany isnt worth waiting years for them to even acknowledge that there is a problem. They'd rather release more plat pets(whether its anks or plat revives) than address the real issue...lazyness, incompetence, or jus plain dont give a crap is to blame. Not the players

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer ��
    Full equiped mage with good pet its not a jk. And mages dont suck. Sure if mage hasnt a good gear and he vs tank or rogue with good gear, he will lose. But if mage has a good equip n strong pet, his stun n crit will kill everyone.
    IMHO mages r ok atm.
    Last edited by Castellann; 02-02-2015 at 04:58 AM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Castellann For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Just wondering why many pet and some weapon have related with mage skill?

And yeah shield knock back upgrade is useless,maybe if shield knock back doin same thing with charge red zone giant mob in tomb (knock back really2 far + dealing huge dmg + stun) we (mage) can be happy LOL. But the fact is knock back upgrade is just knock back in short range and doin nothing else -.- which is worthless... Or maybe change knock back upgrade with immunity to be stun,freeze, panic and the other kind of those thing while shield active,which is more usefull for mage in any situation (pve and pvp).

For freeze and root,u guys already allow pet and weapon to do that (pve and pvp),why one of the main class (which is that what mage are for,crowds control) can't do that?... bring back our skill work for any situation (pve and pvp) then maybe no more crying mage and we can say this time is "mage age" xD

But that's just my wish and sorry for my bad english