Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
Sad how bunch of.beckon stomp bears have filled L50/51 pvp and the L50 say
LOL NUB GET REKT BY 50 YOU WURS BIRD *while he is using plat pack talon against a L51 full sewer k bird*(which is surprisingly op on them)
Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
Why I quit 51 lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
That's why i stopped playing 51 pure dex bird
Lv.51 Bird/Mage/Fox/Bear/Rhino(Not really... poor Rhinos )

Are all capable of killing Lv.50 Plat Pack Talon Bears though, & quite easily. Can't tell you how much competition I've had fighting Sentinel Mages, MM mages, Royal Sewer Foxs, Royal Sewer Bears, & Sewer King Birds, & I'M usually mentioned as the "Best Bear" at that level (Raid Roach Rhino Sucks ). Plat Pack Talon Bears aren't THAT difficult to beat, let's be real, you should be happy that they're full Dex (maybe 67 str), rather than adding even more onto that already high dodge. I can understand that Plat Pack Talons are quite powerful at Lv.50, but do not pretend you can't obtain one yourself through even 10-20 minutes of free platinum offers...and put it to "OP" use. I understand some are egotistical, but that's about every level of PvP...get used to it.

P.S. the difference from 50 - 51 is significant, so It's understandable why they mention 50/51.