Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: l51 mage help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Lv.51 Bird/Mage/Fox/Bear/Rhino(Not really... poor Rhinos )

Are all capable of killing Lv.50 Plat Pack Talon Bears though, & quite easily. Can't tell you how much competition I've had fighting Sentinel Mages, MM mages, Royal Sewer Foxs, Royal Sewer Bears, & Sewer King Birds, & I'M usually mentioned as the "Best Bear" at that level (Raid Roach Rhino Sucks ). Plat Pack Talon Bears aren't THAT difficult to beat, let's be real, you should be happy that they're full Dex (maybe 67 str), rather than adding even more onto that already high dodge. I can understand that Plat Pack Talons are quite powerful at Lv.50, but do not pretend you can't obtain one yourself through even 10-20 minutes of free platinum offers...and put it to "OP" use. I understand some are egotistical, but that's about every level of PvP...get used to it.

P.S. the difference from 50 - 51 is significant, so It's understandable why they mention 50/51.
    Yes we can kill L50 bears but then once i kill them they say am no skilled nub cause am L51 with "even op-er" gear and end up calling their friends than say
    "Wow cant even 2v1against 50's trash bird"

Also there is a small chance of winning against a bear who "knows"what he's doing
    One of.there auto does about 100-200 as a full dex bird i have about 500hp :/ so i must dodge in order to survive
    Last edited by synfullmagic_23110; 02-05-2015 at 11:38 AM.
    hai doods