Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Need Help? Consult the Arcane Legends Minutemen!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Hi:

This was the 'best' thread I could find to post my question (I can't start a new thread yet). Hoping someone has some useful advice (tried searching the forums already, but couldn't find anything useful).

Basically, I have a L30 Rogue and I've had what I am assuming are 'elite bosses' showing up in certain areas.
    I think the one I see the most has been 'stabb', and I think it has mostly been in the lost mage mine and some of the tombs.
    I didn't get chance to jot down the details since I spent most of the time jamming the potion button and trying to stay out of melee range.

Anyways, I'm not even making a dent on these guys. Is there a realistic chance of a L30 solo rogue (I only have 'pink' gear, nothing special) killing any of these guys, or should I just continue to run when I see them?

BTW I'm assuming this is an elite boss since it has the 'red and black' skull icon over it when it shows up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPrime View Post
    Hi:

This was the 'best' thread I could find to post my question (I can't start a new thread yet). Hoping someone has some useful advice (tried searching the forums already, but couldn't find anything useful).

Basically, I have a L30 Rogue and I've had what I am assuming are 'elite bosses' showing up in certain areas.
    I think the one I see the most has been 'stabb', and I think it has mostly been in the lost mage mine and some of the tombs.
    I didn't get chance to jot down the details since I spent most of the time jamming the potion button and trying to stay out of melee range.

Anyways, I'm not even making a dent on these guys. Is there a realistic chance of a L30 solo rogue (I only have 'pink' gear, nothing special) killing any of these guys, or should I just continue to run when I see them?

BTW I'm assuming this is an elite boss since it has the 'red and black' skull icon over it when it shows up.
    I'd say run for now, because even (for me, anyways) at lvl41, some players (like me) still have difficulty soloing them.

When you reach lvl41, try inviting some friends when you see these elite bosses to help you kill them (because its an Achievement Point)

hope this helps

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post: