Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Good work this week Knights!

For Week 4 of the tour, I would encourage you to reach across guilds and look to Elite Runners and Enigmatic to fill out parties.

Whenever I was able to log on this weekend, I tried to spend time at the Tavern in Kelys, hoping to find a few of you there. I will continue to do the same for Week 4.

You would be amazed at how efficiently experienced runners can run the Week 4 maps.

Case in point, a new to cap Warrior PM'ed me and asked me to help run all Planar Tombs with him. I joined the PUG he was in, and at the boss, none of the players used a stun pet, so there were the fire cannons everywhere. Two of the PUG players kept dying and restarting, so they were effectively useless in the boss fight. Ultimately, after 20 minutes of trying (and several boss resets) we couldn't finish the map, so I invited this tank to a private party, invited another rogue friend and in just over 30 minutes, our trio cleared all three tombs.

Sometimes, having people in party that know which pets to use, what strategies to employ and have the correct builds will turn difficult maps into an easy ones.

Some of the best strategies I have, I learned from others. Take advantage of this opportunity to collaborate - you will be better runners for the experience!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Good work this week Knights!

For Week 4 of the tour, I would encourage you to reach across guilds and look to Elite Runners and Enigmatic to fill out parties.

Whenever I was able to log on this weekend, I tried to spend time at the Tavern in Kelys, hoping to find a few of you there. I will continue to do the same for Week 4.

You would be amazed at how efficiently experienced runners can run the Week 4 maps.

Case in point, a new to cap Warrior PM'ed me and asked me to help run all Planar Tombs with him. I joined the PUG he was in, and at the boss, none of the players used a stun pet, so there were the fire cannons everywhere. Two of the PUG players kept dying and restarting, so they were effectively useless in the boss fight. Ultimately, after 20 minutes of trying (and several boss resets) we couldn't finish the map, so I invited this tank to a private party, invited another rogue friend and in just over 30 minutes, our trio cleared all three tombs.

Sometimes, having people in party that know which pets to use, what strategies to employ and have the correct builds will turn difficult maps into an easy ones.

Some of the best strategies I have, I learned from others. Take advantage of this opportunity to collaborate - you will be better runners for the experience!
    Hear that, knights? Don't miss this opportunity to run with more experienced players.

Thank you, Kali, for this offer.

And knights, when you have the chance to work with experienced runners, remember to:

1. Come prepared. Be sure you have pots, ankhs, elixirs if necessary, and some gold just in case you need to buy more pots or feed your active pets.

2. Observe, learn. Do your best to follow instructions or pointers given to you. Remember the techniques and tactics used, where to park, where to run, etc.

3. Thank your party for the runs.

Remember to wear Trinity Knights guild title with pride.