Hello I'm Guild master ... I'm in search of serious players that understand how to be mature and polite and not begin or scammi or othr unacceptable behavior..I'm building slow..lookin for players willing to work hard...making my first 50 people officers/recruiter..I do not want perverts..or immature people as this is deeply frowned on.. But am open to people.Willing to work hard and earn their positions. I have a zero tolerance no warning kick policy for anyone that joins..rules are the following.....any breaking of these rules is a permanent kick ..one shot at this guild
1: No begging at all of any kind
2:No scamming of any kind or ripping off fellow members
3:No cussing in guildchat..officer chat.. Even coded cussing...
4: No sexual harassment of any kind in any guildchat or officer chat.. I understand people do use game for social dating.. I ask this be done in privacy with thepeople involved. Any report to me of anyone being uncomfortable will result in the accused being kicked.
5: If wearing guild title...these rules apply..wear your name with honor...be respectful of other players.. For example.I kicked a guy today that joined ..he was in map.with me and made a comment in open chat about...with random people ..I thus kicked the guy..it .makes the guild look bad..to general.public..
6: absolutely no fighting with each other ..if u have a problem leave we don't need either person. We are a team and thus work as a team.
7: No whining about anything at all..
8:No map sitting at all while others are help in u... If I hear about it ur kicked..either help and earn ur own deaths or leave....we will not be ur death farming....
9: No racism at all..no religious slander
10:No death threats on itself or other ppl
11:lol top rule....Have fun !!!!!!! If u see us anywhere and want to join pm us..love to have you join..