Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Red Cupid Wings Tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    Please make the red cupid wings tradeable. It doesn't make sense to have 2 warrior vanities as a rogue that I can not use. I also know others who are getting the other classes but can not use them and don't have alts for them.

Since this is a chest item I think it would be nice if this was the only tradeable item from this event.
    Imagine how frustrating it must be for the average player to put in all that hard work toward farming Lovecraft Chests... only to get the wrong class vanity. It's frustrating enough to open 100 locked with a high chance of getting squat, but to have to deal with that type of frustration during the "Player Love" event? Smh.

Additionally, the only option those unlucky players have is to "Sell" Golden Cupid Wings for zero gold. I don't think that's gonna generate warm fuzzies.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We hear your pleas on this, however given the nature of the free event and being able to farm to your hearts content the boss and potential openings of the boxes at this time we feel that it is an appropriate way to have exclusive/earned vanities for this event! Keep farming and I'm sure you'll get the wings that you are after

Thanks for the feedback, we're always listening and keeping these ideas in mind for future events.
    Not sure what the precise drop rate is, but I went through about 100 chests before I got one for mage - and it happened to be the only one I looted. It cost me about 275k to purchase them all, and farming 100 chests would take a great deal of time, about 300 runs I'm guessing?

Are you saying you're ok with me spending either that much time or gold only to loot the wrong class vanity?? It's difficult to understand why STS didn't force 100% class loot for this particular vanity so players wouldn't loot the wrong class. Because it's not tradable, it feels like a cruel joke to unlucky players who don't have a ton of time or gold to spend.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Totally agreed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    i posted this in another thread, and i'll post it here again:

From now on almost everybody has the Golden Cupid Wings, so they will not become a rare vanity.
    When you stand in Paradise Pier / Travelers Outpost, look how much people are running around with that Wings (me included).
    I really don't know why people are spending thousands of gold to buy lovecraft chests just to get that wings, that will be outdated very soon.
    i just want one set per character class ...just for the sake of having it (which i did get so i have my collection complete). As other sts games that have stopped production...I hope AL doesn't suffer like those other games did. But I know I have the vanities if production would stop at any point in time. and devs stopped releasing game updates. and during holidays or events I could hop onto a game like err Starlegends..and I know I have those vanities. It would be valueable in its own right. JS
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Spent gold, effort and time on love chests to get an exclusive vanity. They should NOT be made trade-able.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

They definitely should be made tradable!!! I opened 300 chests and got no gold Cupid wings. Made a thread about this and they deleted it! They will probably delete this comment too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    They definitely should be made tradable!!! I opened 300 chests and got no gold Cupid wings. Made a thread about this and they deleted it! They will probably delete this comment too.
    No they will not be. Many of us already earned our vanity with time and effort and little bit of luck. If they could be bought we would not have put that much effort into playing the event. You opened and didnt get, so what? Open more. The chests are free to loot and free to open.