Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
"Imo all 17-20 birds are food."

Food - or a relative term "bad", which can also refer to as "trash".

Brave fighter lol... I'm proving a point.

No, you said you slapped a bird at 17 with your 10 bear. I'm saying you shouldn't let one win vs a bird (who is not good) decide that we are food. You wanted to prove your point (your point saying all 17-20 birds are food) by saying you beat one with a 10.

Also, no, our "power" doesn't come only from teaming. Lol if bird is used correctly it can be just as potent as a L20 bear.

And no again, not every bird at 17-20 boosts their KDR. Before the forgotten event, I was known as "Lost", a level 18 bird who was 1700-300 as a general area of my KDR. I never boosted a day in my life. Another bird named "Call" did not boost either. He was 2200-400, and he was one of the best along with Supergotenks and Yahmaha at level 19.
There is a difference between food & trash, IMO. In my statement, calling them food is correct. Just read again what ive written. The only trash is their talk. I dont want to waste my time on explaining it any further.

You are still stucked at that point where i said i rekt a bird once, meanwhile i clarified that i saw a bunch of birds got farmed from that 'Nub' guild. I never said that i decided to call them "food" by one fight and only. So my statement has came from more than one way.
They are sticking together, rushing (teaming) & failing so moving to another games only to rush ppl again, with not much luck, i bet. What would you call them? I hardly seen them win; except against newbies whos have no idea what they are doing..

About kdr boosting, it was my fault, i havent wrote it down clearly. I mean that everyone farming those 'Nab' birds and boosting their kdr via them.

I hardly seen any other 17-20 birds out there. And once again, i never said that id 10-0 any of you with my lvl 10 bear. Just move forward..